Diamond Dolls Week 1- Closed Group

Options

Replies

• BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Question of the Day 6/24 (The last one until Monday, weekend break!)
    What's your favorite workout song?

LOL Lately it's been anything by Paul Oakenfold. However my old standby to get my azz moving has always been K7 "Come Baby Come".
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    "Sweat" by Snoop :)
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    Okay...feeling like the weird one again! I normally listen to country music, but when I need something to workout to, I listen to hot chili peppers, or indi bands. My all time favorites are the Center Stage Soundtrack and "Teenage FBI" & "I Quit" from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Soundtrack. I don't know why - they just keep me pushing to be better - to escape this body that I allowed myself to slip into over the last 10-15 years.
  • defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    This is probably kind of revealing about me, lol, but my all time favorite workout songs are:

Til I Collapse by Eminem ---> "sometimes you feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that *kitten* out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse."

Lose Yourself by Eminem ---> "lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you'd better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime" ...or something like that. :)

I'm not an angry person, but angry music REALLY gets me going hard on the treadmil or weights. I get in that "*kitten* yeah, I can do this and no one can stop me!" mode. :)

I also love a lot of dance-pop like Ke$ha, etc.
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Some of my favorite workout songs are anything by Ke$ha, Chimaira, and Hollywood Undead!!!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Question of the Day: 6/20
    What changes have you made to your diet/fitness routine, if any, to kick off this challenge?

I decided to do 45 min. of exercise or more a day and I eat more healthy snacks. This week it's baby carrots.
  • reneepugh
    Options
    Ouestion of the Day: 6/21

What would your dream vacation be?

Dream vacation...hmmmm....Maybe Bali or anywhere overseas. Haven't been on a vacation for a long time. Anything sounds appealing right now ;-).
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options

Luke Bryan - Shake it for me
    Christina Aguilera - Dirrty
  • reneepugh
    Options
    Question of the Day: 6/22

Payday! When there's money in the bank, are you a better saver or spender? What's your splurge of choice?

At this point, I don't have the luxury to spend or save, student loans! But, if I had the luxury, I would probably be a spender.
  • reneepugh
    Options
    Question of the Day 6/23:
    Have you set a reward for a mini-weight loss goal? What is it?

I guess my mini weight loss goal would be 20lbs and I would like to buy something special for myself whatever it may be.
  • reneepugh
    Options

I love music, but I don't have a workout song. I workout in the living room on my exercise bike so that I can monitor what my 3 kids are doing. So unfortunately, most of the workout songs I get to hear on on the programs during PBS kids!
  • MeganLord
    MeganLord Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great question!! I LOVE some Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears! I use pandora on my Blackberry. My station is Ke$ha "we are who we are" so I get a lot of up beat songs that get me going! :)
  • partonsara
    partonsara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I normally listen to country music when I run but when I need help on a hill or when I have that feeling I want to quit I have my one go to song...Crazy B*tch by Buckcherry. I love the beat! It always speeds up my pace.
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options

Labels or Love by fergie! it's from the sex and the city movie and it makes me feel glamorous hahahaha
  • mona24523
    mona24523 Posts: 100
    Options

I don't have a favorite workout song. When Im walking or hiking in the woods I like the natural sounds. And when I'm at home working out it is to a workout dvd. Or when I'm on the stationary bike I like to read.
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Options

I love listening to Matt Nathanson while I workout. Mainly because I know mostly all of his songs and they are really inspiring to listen to and it helps me keep my mind off of running lol
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    What's your favorite workout song

mine is also till i collapse by eminem...when i think i just can't go anymore that songs helps keep me going :)
  • psnow9127
    psnow9127 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Question of the Day 6/23:
    Have you set a reward for a mini-weight loss goal? What is it?

I have a wedding to go to so if I get to my goal weight for that wedding I am treating myself to whatever dress and shoes I want no matter the price because I earned it!

What's your favorite workout song ?

Cascadia>> Evacuate the dancefloor
    Kayne West>>Stronger
    Anything Lady Gaga
  • northernchic
    northernchic Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Question of the Day 6/24

Anything with a good beat gets me going! I am a HUGE Pandora fan…my “workout station” is Lady Gaga Radio…but a few of my favs are…

Tatu – Never Gonna Get Us
    Kanye West – Stronger
    Katy Perry – E.T.
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I may have to go with Eye of the Tiger too. It's on my iPod and when it randomly pops up, I can't help but dig a little deeper. I’m too embarrassed to mention my old school songs from the 80’s like New Edition, Al B. Sure, C&C Music Factory, Rob Base, Limp Bizkit etc. And a big shout out to JT FutureSex/LoveSound. Trendy music I like right now… 3OH!3, Katy Perry, Neon Trees and Bruno Mars. And what about the Killers and Panic at the Disco? Oh my, it’s hard to pick just one. That's why iPods are so great! Every song that comes on is a favorite.