What is your latest non scale victory...go!

Options
Mine is having to buy smaller exercise pants, the ones I was wearing today were falling down. Yay

Replies

• AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Just knocked the bottom out of some chick that was out of me league a year ago.

Beast lmao

• ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Totally being able to put both fist on top of each other inside my jeans with room at the waist. My hips still hold them up so I will keep wearing them but it is nice.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Totally being able to put both fist on top of each other inside my jeans with room at the waist. My hips still hold them up so I will keep wearing them but it is nice.

So many jokes. Don't want to get banned.
  • chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My latest victory is gerring to the gym today when I was exhausted and almost fell asleep right before. And I killed it.
  • phillyhockeyfan
    phillyhockeyfan Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I wore a shirt one size smaller today and it looked good. I just tried on the next size in jeans. They fit (but with a big muffin top). I'll continue to wear the bigger ones for a bit, but excited the smaller ones fit.
  • kathygk56
    kathygk56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My cholesterol levels are now in the healthy zone.
  • mitchell197247
    mitchell197247 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fitting in medium tops and bottoms
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I was able to zip up a dress I wore at age 17 to a highschool dance yesterday!

It was WAY tighter than it was at 17 (still have about 20# to go), but IT ZIPPED!
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I was putting on moisturizer this morning and was shocked to feel my cheekbone!!
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I can feel myself getting stronger, pushing myself further in my workouts. My shirts are literally falling off my shoulders, i will have to buy new clothes now B) And i can actually see a difference in my body now. My stomach isn't round!
  • gcaracciolo2
    gcaracciolo2 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Slowly starting to see my v cut today. All that work is (finally!!) paying off
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,893 Member
    Options
    This ... :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10364677/2016-goals-quarter-of-the-year-done#latest

And specifically the last item on that list ... the 300K randonnee. :)
  • AmandaGaulding
    AmandaGaulding Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Squatting more than my body weight!! I'm 123 pounds and I did 155 for 2! Felt amazing :smile:
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Completed week 4 of couch 2 5K.

• akerra27
    akerra27 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    No hands a long time and a fast pace (compared) on the elliptical
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I managed 5 unassisted bodyweight squats yesterday after not being able to manage even one last week (and struggling with wall squats) and I did 10 minutes on the eliptical without stopping (started a month or so back a less than 1 minute)