30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Oh, I also turned the sound way done, just enough to hear her a little, and played my own music. The workout is great, but the music (and Jullian) are obnoxious to my ears!
  • mektek28
    mektek28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    Great to see everyone at it!!

I have to take a break from 30 DS for a short bit :( I slipped and fell on my knee yesterday at a store so I'm not going to work out for a few days, maybe not even til next Monday.
    So I am considering starting from the very beginning lol!!! Or doing level 2 and level 3 for 15 days each. Still undecided!

Oh no, I hope you get better soon!
  • mektek28
    mektek28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I finished level 1 day 5 but it has taken 7 days because I didn't work out on the weekend. Is everyone going straight thru or skipping days? I also find I am a lot more hungry than usual but don't want to eat too much. So frustrating!
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Starting day 1 level 2.
  • Terpnista84
    Options
    Oh, I also turned the sound way done, just enough to hear her a little, and played my own music. The workout is great, but the music (and Jullian) are obnoxious to my ears!

Haha yeah I know the routine by heart so I always watch tv and have her low in the background on my ipad.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 done! Going to take a break tomorrow and start level 2 the next day. :smile:
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You are all doing excellent!! Yay for those starting level 2!!

Thank you for well wishes!! It's getting much better :) today only had to take one ibuprofen lol!! It doesn't hurt when I'm moving, but when I'm at rest after a lot of movement it aches for a while. Giving it till Monday then back at it! Level one too!!
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Level 1 Day 11 finished yesterday!

I'm pretty sure that is the farthest I have gone in my attempts at 30DS, and this group is definitely helping me stay in line!
  • CrystalCormier987
    CrystalCormier987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 of Level 1, I "think" it may be getting a bit easier but don't want to speak too soon...
  • Terpnista84
    Options
    I forgot how brutal level 2 is sheesh!
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Got Day 2 (of my restart) done. Actually really proud of this. I worked the early shift today (at work by 7:30), and I convinced myself to get up and get it done BEFORE work. I am not a morning person, and I am notorious for spending every last second I can in bed on these early days!
  • philippakate197
    philippakate197 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Can I join you guys? I didn't see this post, so I started one on the challenge board! I've only done the first two days of level one and never tried it before so total shred newbie. I took before pictures and measurements and I'm feeling really motivated, despite serious muscle aches - seriously, I can barely walk down the stairs my thighs hurt so much! :D
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Lvl 1 day 8 done. It doesn't seem to be getting any easier yet! I do feel fitter though.
    Tomorrow I'm really gonna have to turn Gillian down and have own music on as suggested - it is getting pretty boring now.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing fabulous!!!!
    New people are always welcome to our threads to join in the shredding!

Today is restart day for me!!
    Level 1, Day 1 done!!!
    It was ROUGH!! My knee didn't bother me at all (yay) but had to stop twice for a sip of water which never happens!! Haven't been drinking much water over the past few days so that probably explains it!
    Took measurements and before and afters :)
  • smal48
    Options
    Well done on the restart Katie_Y89!

Day 9 done today. It went much faster with my own music playing, should have started that as soon as I learned the routine!
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I haven't checked in for about a week, but I had restarted Level 1. Today was day 9. I have been a little frustrated because I am not getting the speedy results like I did the first time around so today I tried to do Level 2 as well. I made it through the first circuit until I realized that I had not yet had breakfast and it was getting kind of light headed. I know the lack of speedy results is that I killed the low hanging fruit (or fat) on the first 30 days so I am trying to stay motivated. I actually got motivated today by watching the infomercial for the body shred package. I want to be able to do that.

I hope everyone else is staying motivated. It definitely isn't easy but we will all be stronger and leaner when we just get off our but and do it.
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Can I join you guys? I didn't see this post, so I started one on the challenge board! I've only done the first two days of level one and never tried it before so total shred newbie. I took before pictures and measurements and I'm feeling really motivated, despite serious muscle aches - seriously, I can barely walk down the stairs my thighs hurt so much! :D

The first time I did it, I remember day 3 of level 1 the best. I avoided stairs at all cost. The pain fades though and it gets so much better!
  • philippakate197
    philippakate197 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    cdgross81 wrote: »

The first time I did it, I remember day 3 of level 1 the best. I avoided stairs at all cost. The pain fades though and it gets so much better!

Thanks, that's very reassuring! I did day 3 but I'm not doing it today as its my birthday and I'm out all day. Normal service will resume tomorrow!
  • smal48
    Options
    Day 10 done today! Best so far I think - pushed really hard on everything. Still can't do push-ups though. I can do the first lot (modified) but only manage a couple in the second lot :( I think the mix of push ups and those squat press things one after the other is just too much for me.
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 17 today. Level two is no joke :o lo
    O