*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week 2 6.20.11 (CLOSED G

Options

Replies

• Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am going to shoot for 128 oz (16 Cups) per day (896 for the week)

Mon......72 oz (9 Cups - restroom access not convenient, boo)
    Tues. ..144 oz (18 Cups)
    Wed.....192 (24 Cups)
    Thur.....128 (16 Cups)
    Fri........
    Sat.......
    Sun......not sure if I'll have internet access to log
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    RECOMMENDED IS 1/2 UR BODY WEIGHT IN OZ PER DAY FROM WHAT IVE GATHERED --- SO THATS ABOUT 117 OZ PER DAY FOR ME--- IMA AIM FOR 128 DAILY (8-16OZ BOTTLES WHICH I NORMALLY CAN DO IN WEEKDAYS BUT WEEKENDS AREA STRUGGLE) ---SO 896 THIS WEEK... SHOULD MAKE THIS...GOTTA CRACK DOWN ON WEEKEND --- GOOD MOTIVATION TO GET WATER IN ME THIS COMING WEEKEND ;-)

GOAL- 896 oz 480 / 896 COMPLETE

Mon: only got 9 cups -- 72 oz done!
    Tue: 18 cups --- 216 done!
    Wed: 17 cups---352 done!
    Thu: 16 cups ---- 480 done!
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

gotta drink drink drink it up! down 8 cups so far today lets get it !!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I aimed for 100oz a day (about 12+) My water intake this week was/is:

MonDay: 13 cups
    Tuesday: 12 cups
    Wednesday: 12 cups
    Thursday: 13 cups
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    goal: 112 oz

monday: 112 oz
    tuesday: 112 oz
    wednesday: 112oz
    thursday: 112 oz
    friday: 112 oz

yeaiiiiiii...well on my way with the water challenge!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Hello Sweeties!!!

I almost hate to put this out there in fear that I'll jinx myself.....but I'm actually excited for weigh in! After MONTHS of going back to bad eating habits and no excerise and gaining weight. I feel so good this week and I'm proud of myself for getting back on track.

Thansk for being in this challenge everyone and thank you to Krystle! That is all....:love:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Monday ~ 80 oz
    Tuesday ~ 96 oz
    Wednesday ~84 oz
    Thursday ~ 80 0z
    Friday ~ 94 0z
    Saturday ~
    Sunday ~
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Was just taking a minute to look over our spreadsheet and projected weight loss. Thank you so much Whittrusty for taking the time to input all of that!!

On track with my water this week. It's been a rough one, so it actually makes me feel good to be successful in something this week. Even it is is water consumption. :)
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drink 100 oz. a day and 700oz this week.

Mon.-104 oz.
    Tues.- 118oz
    Wed.- 110 oz
    Thurs.- 104 oz.
    Fri.- 96 oz
    Sat.-
    Sun.-

Total: 532 oz
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will drink 100 oz. of water a day with a total of 700 oz. for the week.

Monday..........64 oz failure on day 1! I was out all day and forgot my water!
    Tuesday..........100 oz
    Wednesday.....120 oz
    Thursday.........104 oz
    Friday..............113 oz can I count running to the bathroom as exercise?
    Saturday..........
    Sunday.............
    Total.................501
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    Goal 720 oz of water this week:

Mon: 88 oz (11 cups) .......................................................................632 oz to go!!
    Tue: 104 oz (13 cups) .....................................................................528 oz to go!!
    Wed: 96 oz (12 cups) ......................................................................432 oz to go!!
    Thu: 112 oz (14 cups).....................................................................320 oz to go!!
    Fri: 112 oz.........................................................................................208 oz to go!!
    Sat:
    Sun:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Ok, so don't hate me guys lol! That insurance licensing class had me completely tied up this whole week and I barely had time to do anything else. I am never one to neglect the form...but I will be back and in full effect now! How did we all do with the water?! Gulping it down? I am seeing some pretty impressive numbers out there! Awesome job and keep it up, 2 more days to hit your target Water Fiends! LOL
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Hello Sweeties!!!

I almost hate to put this out there in fear that I'll jinx myself.....but I'm actually excited for weigh in! After MONTHS of going back to bad eating habits and no excerise and gaining weight. I feel so good this week and I'm proud of myself for getting back on track.

Thansk for being in this challenge everyone and thank you to Krystle! That is all....:love:

No problem girl! This is what I am here for...and I am glad to see you back on it and ready to kick some major butt :)
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Good morning all! I fell short of my water goal for yesterday by 16 ounces, however, I still have today and tomorrow to make that up so ***cheers***.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Have a good weekend Summer Sweeties!!:flowerforyou:

Reach for the stars! We can do whatever we are determined to do. We may have bumps in the road and who says we will not have a struggle. Anything worth having we have to fight for. We are worth it!! Success is NEVER giving up on ourselves! AND DON'T FORGET TO DRINK UP!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Hugs!!:heart::heart:
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Have a good weekend Summer Sweeties!!:flowerforyou:

Reach for the stars! We can do whatever we are determined to do. We may have bumps in the road and who says we will not have a struggle. Anything worth having we have to fight for. We are worth it!! Success is NEVER giving up on ourselves! AND DON'T FORGET TO DRINK UP!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Hugs!!:heart::heart:

Thanks, Mollie :heart:
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    216/256

monday: 24 ounces
    tuesday: 32 ounces
    wednesday: 16 ounces
    thursday: 48 ounces
    friday: 48 ounces
    saturday: 48 ounces
    sunday: goal is 40 ounces
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Goal 80 oz per day = 560 oz per week...so far so good I'm at 498 oz ... 8 more cups of water to reach my goal..

Monday ~ 80 oz
    Tuesday ~ 96 oz
    Wednesday ~84 oz
    Thursday ~ 80 0z
    Friday ~ 94 0z
    Saturday ~ 64 oz ( will try to get at least one more in before bed)
    Sunday ~
  • dkbstill
    dkbstill Posts: 31
    Options
    So this week I met all of my goals. I hit 4 spin classes this week. I think I will do circuit training on Monday. I think I am taking Sunday off, but maybe not. HIt spin class 4 times this wee. Wed-Sat. Burned no less than 500 calories each workout and upwards of 1194 calories. Finishing up on the water intake and supplements. Maybe looking into working with a personal trainer after vacation. Scale still has not moved, but guess what, no button imprints on my tummy from my jeans. Everything is loose now! Yippie.

Rock On'

D
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will drink 100 oz. of water a day with a total of 700 oz. for the week.

Monday..........64 oz failure on day 1! I was out all day and forgot my water!
    Tuesday..........100 oz
    Wednesday.....120 oz
    Thursday.........104 oz
    Friday..............113 oz can I count running to the bathroom as exercise?
    Saturday..........108 oz
    Sunday.............
    Total.................609 oz
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Daily Inspiration For June 25, 2011

Don't let the scale make you crazy.

Many people use the scale to determine how they should feel about themselves on a given day. If it is frozen or moving up, they get a strong urge to throw in the towel and eat, eat, eat. But paying such close attention to the scale and making self-judgments based on its movements is not motivating.

Yes, you need to check your weight consistently, but you do not have to check it daily. And you can work on the self talk you use when you do weigh yourself. If the scale makes you crazy, then you know what you need to work on. You can work on changing how you think about the scale and how you treat yourself as a result of weighing.

Action for the day: In your journal, write about your feelings when you weigh yourself. Are you at peace with weighing? Take some time to sort out what you can do to bring some sanity into your relationship with your scale.