Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ladywishingstar
    ladywishingstar Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My confession for today is that I still feel guilty for having a frappe from my work lol. Im doing low carb so one of those blows my carbs out of the park, yet i didnt stall. still guilty tho lol
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Girl at work has just confessed she is wearing cling film around her tummy under her clothes today......

Did you tell her she is a mug? :lol:

No, I just looked at her and told her it was pointless, all she'd lose is water weight. I said not really, she'll put it back when she has a drink....I despair of some people.

There's a bunch of girls in the office all moaning about weight, doing low carbon (except biscuits and muffins) drinking hot water with lemon and cayenne pepper, wearing waist trainers and cling film. I've given up listening to them
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I have another confession for today. When my alarm went off this morning, I got up and got ready to exercise out of complete habit because if I would have given it any thought whatsoever, I would have stayed in bed. I'm not sure if I should be proud or disappointed.

Be PROUD, I did the opposite, set the alarm to get up and workout, got up, went to the bathroom and crawled back in bed, reset the alarm and went back to sleep. Now regretting that decision.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I have another confession for today. When my alarm went off this morning, I got up and got ready to exercise out of complete habit because if I would have given it any thought whatsoever, I would have stayed in bed. I'm not sure if I should be proud or disappointed.

This is a great confession and a great habit!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Hey, I was a big contributor to this thread to this thread early on. I fell off MFP for a while, I'm back, and feeling terribly guilty. I made some awesome friends here, then I changed jobs and foudn it hard to keep up. Well I'm out of excuses and I'm back.

Welcome me back. :)

AOJ! Glad to see you! How's the "new" job?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Hey, I was a big contributor to this thread to this thread early on. I fell off MFP for a while, I'm back, and feeling terribly guilty. I made some awesome friends here, then I changed jobs and foudn it hard to keep up. Well I'm out of excuses and I'm back.

Welcome Back!!!
    Girl at work has just confessed she is wearing cling film around her tummy under her clothes today......

:D

Here's my confession for today. I almost wasn't able to get my sports bra off this morning. I was thisclose to full panic mode and waking my sleeping husband but I put my arms through and pushed it down over my hips instead. I really need to get one of those sports bras that clasps.

ROFL I have been there before! I ended up getting some random in the gym to help me get unstuck.... siiigh

I've had it happen when I get in a panic mode just putting on my sports bra.

We should get extra exercise calories for that workout alone.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

AOJ! Glad to see you! How's the "new" job?

BUSY!!, lots of hours. but i'm makin this crap work, 4 real, 2 day streak, wtf.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Got on the scale for the first time in a while today

I've put on 30 lbs in 11 months. Faaaaaack.

DOMS today, more lifting tomorrow.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options

No, I just looked at her and told her it was pointless, all she'd lose is water weight. I said not really, she'll put it back when she has a drink....I despair of some people.

There's a bunch of girls in the office all moaning about weight, doing low carbon (except biscuits and muffins) drinking hot water with lemon and cayenne pepper, wearing waist trainers and cling film. I've given up listening to them

Ah man, I don't know whats worse, I have all men who came back with McDonalds and pie and mash for lunch, then joke that their clothes are shrinking, or your office. Man Vs Women, hard to chose which one is worse.

I think you have the worse deal. At least the men KNOW they are doing the wrong thing, they just don't do anything about it. The women in your office are just kidding themselves. :( It's sad.

Are you feeling better today? I did weight training this morning for the first time. It's not too bad first thing in the morning, I thought I would really struggle.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options

DOMS will be 1-2 of those lbs. I had that last week. Push through the pain AOJ!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I leg pressed 360 lbs. last night after doing a full SL 5x5 workout.

Impressive!
    Victory: did not eat second sandwich for lunch despite being really upset. Did not do anything worse than eating a sandwich either.
    Also did not exercise at all, though. Oh well.

Well done avoiding the emotional eating!

Nice to meet you.
  • raymax4
    Options

Proud new good habits are hard to get
    My confession for today is that I still feel guilty for having a frappe from my work lol. Im doing low carb so one of those blows my carbs out of the park, yet i didnt stall. still guilty tho lol

Being to ridged would be tough for me. Did you enjoy it?
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

That's the best confession! Definitely be proud you've reached the habit stage of weight loss!
  • Rachel0778
    Options

It sounds like you enjoyed a delicious frappe and it didn't hurt your goals, nothing to feel guilty about there!
  • Rachel0778
    Options

*kitten* scale! At least you caught it now before it kept spiraling!
  • raymax4
    Options

I would too.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I think my work place is trying to preserve us through refrigeration.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have a candy bowl in my office with peanut m&m's, butterfingers, and rice krispie treats. All fun sized. I do this knowing it tempts people.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ^^ It is not on my desk but on the table next to the comfy spare chair. >:)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I have a candy bowl in my office with peanut m&m's, butterfingers, and rice krispie treats. All fun sized. I do this knowing it tempts people.

I would eat ALL the peanut M&M's. They're my favorite!