Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I have a candy bowl in my office with peanut m&m's, butterfingers, and rice krispie treats. All fun sized. I do this knowing it tempts people.

I would eat ALL the peanut M&M's. They're my favorite!

Meanwhile I am crunching carrots and edamame when I snack. :)

Mo come visit. You can have all the Peanut M&Ms.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I have a candy bowl in my office with peanut m&m's, butterfingers, and rice krispie treats. All fun sized. I do this knowing it tempts people.

I would eat ALL the peanut M&M's. They're my favorite!

Meanwhile I am crunching carrots and edamame when I snack. :)

Mo come visit. You can have all the Peanut M&Ms.

*Checks out plane ticket prices to nonoelmo's city/state.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

I can't do that. If it's there, I will eat it. Even if it isn't right next to me...
    I'm a monster! Haha
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

I can't do that. If it's there, I will eat it. Even if it isn't right next to me...
    I'm a monster! Haha
    Same. :/
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I have another confession for today. When my alarm went off this morning, I got up and got ready to exercise out of complete habit because if I would have given it any thought whatsoever, I would have stayed in bed. I'm not sure if I should be proud or disappointed.

Be PROUD, I did the opposite, set the alarm to get up and workout, got up, went to the bathroom and crawled back in bed, reset the alarm and went back to sleep. Now regretting that decision.

I do this every day!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Hey, I was a big contributor to this thread to this thread early on. I fell off MFP for a while, I'm back, and feeling terribly guilty. I made some awesome friends here, then I changed jobs and foudn it hard to keep up. Well I'm out of excuses and I'm back.

Welcome me back. :)

WELCOME BACK!
  • KristenNagle1
    KristenNagle1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Last night I drank wine, ate a chef salad and 3 pieces of pizza. AFTER dinner.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

I used to just eat the little marshmallow things. I haven't had lucky charms in decades!
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

I used to just eat the little marshmallow things. I haven't had lucky charms in decades!

I have a cereal addiction so I don't buy the stuff. I could eat a whole box of lucky charms/rice crispy treat cereal in one sitting, so I just say NO.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I have another confession for today. When my alarm went off this morning, I got up and got ready to exercise out of complete habit because if I would have given it any thought whatsoever, I would have stayed in bed. I'm not sure if I should be proud or disappointed.

Be PROUD, I did the opposite, set the alarm to get up and workout, got up, went to the bathroom and crawled back in bed, reset the alarm and went back to sleep. Now regretting that decision.

I do this every day!

Same. :neutral:
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    Confession:

I have a cereal addiction so I don't buy the stuff. I could eat a whole box of lucky charms/rice crispy treat cereal in one sitting, so I just say NO.

It's that Reese's peanut butter cereal for me. Or Honeycombs.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    Hi, guys, just stopping by to say "Hi". Its been busy and exhausting. On Day 8 of strike duty, with 12 hour days and ~3 to 3 hours of commuting. It's worth it tho, the stray kitten and black and white cat are now waiting for me each day in the am and pm to feed them, and no one would if I wasn't there for a few days then back 1 day to feed my own. I doubt I'll end up in a hotel. But the commute is a drag.

I just finished a long walk on the West Side Highway, it was good to get out and move, I have been taking shorter walks at lunch but this was a good brisk one and I think I'll pack running clothes (or just exercise clothes) and check traffic before I leave. If it's bad I'll hold off and go for a 2nd walk before trying to get out the Holland. Friday and Sunday it took my an hour to go 3 blocks to get to the Holland.

I am starting to get into a rhythm here so its not quite so exhausting. They are starting to ask about May vacations so that isn't good. I was given approval to go to Nashville, but had to cut the trip to 4 days and booked a flight. I am hoping the strike ends so I can go the full time as planned. But at least they approved my going (they could have refused).

Hope all is well with everyone, I will try to catch up but might not comment.

Dang. I hope this strike ends soon. Sounds rough.
    It's too warm to run here unless I run before work. And, we all know how that works out for me.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    ^^ It is not on my desk but on the table next to the comfy spare chair. >:)

That's a little evil...and I would totally do it if I had an office of my own.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Hi, guys, just stopping by to say "Hi". Its been busy and exhausting. On Day 8 of strike duty, with 12 hour days and ~3 to 3 hours of commuting. It's worth it tho, the stray kitten and black and white cat are now waiting for me each day in the am and pm to feed them, and no one would if I wasn't there for a few days then back 1 day to feed my own. I doubt I'll end up in a hotel. But the commute is a drag.

I just finished a long walk on the West Side Highway, it was good to get out and move, I have been taking shorter walks at lunch but this was a good brisk one and I think I'll pack running clothes (or just exercise clothes) and check traffic before I leave. If it's bad I'll hold off and go for a 2nd walk before trying to get out the Holland. Friday and Sunday it took my an hour to go 3 blocks to get to the Holland.

I am starting to get into a rhythm here so its not quite so exhausting. They are starting to ask about May vacations so that isn't good. I was given approval to go to Nashville, but had to cut the trip to 4 days and booked a flight. I am hoping the strike ends so I can go the full time as planned. But at least they approved my going (they could have refused).

I would have been SOOO mad if you couldn't get to Nashville.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Last night I drank wine, ate a chef salad and 3 pieces of pizza. AFTER dinner.

Don't make a habit of it.
  • Oberon21
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Confession:

I don't buy it either. Cereal it's usually loaded with sugar and I don't find it very filling.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I would have been SOOO mad if you couldn't get to Nashville.

Me too.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I think my work place is trying to preserve us through refrigeration.

Hahahahahahaha :D
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    i ate some chocolate thing, i'm not crazy about chocolate, but it had cream filling. probably won't do it again, no guilt, no pleasure.