Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - GRYFFINDOR

Options

Replies

• murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    OH NO, I forgot to weigh in on Sunday. Am I still in the game?? I just weight at it was 176 (down .5 lb, yay). Should I just wait and weigh in on Sunday??
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    **just weighed in at
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Murelzgirl- You're still in, but your weight just doesn't count toward the official percentage for last week :) Go ahead and weigh in again this Sunday for the next week, too!
  • deepakris
    deepakris Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, just a notice of inactivity. I won't have access to a scale for the next two weeks, but I'll be back before the premiere! Please don't kick me out C:
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Hi, just a notice of inactivity. I won't have access to a scale for the next two weeks, but I'll be back before the premiere! Please don't kick me out C:

No problem...thanks for the update! If you can, try to weigh in on the Sunday before the movie and that Thursday (the night it comes out) so we have your loss percentage for the last week! :)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Hoo-flippin-rah!!!!!!!!!!! This mornings weigh-in = 178lbs. I'm now in ONE-SEVENTYLAND!!!!!!!!! And although the view is loverly, I'm determined to make it to ONE-SIXTYLAND very soon...

Good luck Gryffindors!

LouiseXXX
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    Hoo-flippin-rah!!!!!!!!!!! This mornings weigh-in = 178lbs. I'm now in ONE-SEVENTYLAND!!!!!!!!! And although the view is loverly, I'm determined to make it to ONE-SIXTYLAND very soon...

Good luck Gryffindors!

LouiseXXX

Woohoo, that's awesome!
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    Today's weigh-in: 125.2 - a loss of 1.4
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Todays weight = 164.2, loss of 1.6 :) Go us!!
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Weigh in - 180.4

Farewell MFP! I will be away for a week but will try to stay in touch..depends on how much I can do from my phone. :) Good luck everyone!! Lets make these last few weeks great!!!
  • blondie2285
    Options
    Nothing again this week. I'm not too concerned about it since I've already made my goal. We will see what the last few weeks brings. Good luck everyone.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    lost 2 lbs! yay wondering if its cuz i cut over a foot of my hair off or if i actually lost 2 lbs. either way 2 lbs is 2lbs right. i will take it no matter how i lost it lol
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say, the scales say I've put on 0.9lb this week (though that seems highly unlikely to be fat) but a series of unexpected events has resulted in me deciding to take a "week off" - still been getting plenty of exercise and logging my food but have made food and drink choices I wouldn't usually have done.

Next week will also be uber-chaotic and stressful, but after that things will be back to "normal". :)

1st May 136.6
    8th May 136
    15th May 134.1
    21st May 134.4
    28th May 132.9
    5th June 132
    12th June 131.5
    19th June 130.1
    26th June 131
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    This is last week's chart:

Again, if it's 0% you didn't lose, if it's 100% you didn't weigh in sometime recently, if its negative you gained, and if it's jibberish you haven't weighed in a very long time!

Our prefects from this past week are:

Pixycats and Mommyof3texans! Congrats on the hard work Prefects, and fellow Gryffindors! Let's kick it up a notch this week!

267289_571360748113_179201885_32206241_7770196_n.jpg
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Hey guys! You all gave me some great ideas for our challenges and I'm going to split them between this week and next week, so as not to have too much going on at one time.

Here's what I came up with for this week:

FOOD CHALLENGE:

For those of you struggling with meeting your calorie goals each day- try planning out your whole day's worth of meals either the night before or in the morning at least 3 days in a row this week. I suggest logging all of your food you are going to eat for the day when you're planning, but don't hit your green button until the end of each day, and you've double checked what you actually ate matches what you planned (adjust then if necessary). Only eat what you've logged ahead of time, unless you workout and need to eat some exercise calories (if you know about what you're going to burn, you can also plan those calories into your day when you do the rest of your planning, too). Don't be afraid to refer to your plan throughout the day to help remind you what you've allowed yourself and to help you stay on track!

EXERCISE CHALLENGE:

It's officially summer! If you can, try to get out and do some kind of activity that reminds you of summer at least once this week, even if it's not strictly exercise-related. Go swimming, lay out in the sun, wear flip flops, have a picnic or a cook-out (grilled veggies are the best!), you get the idea :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Aaaand....just to be consistent: I weighed in at 256.8 this week, a loss of 1 lb! Yay! My original goal by the movie was to be at 250, but due to my setbacks, I'm thinking that isn't a healthy goal with the time that's left. My new goal is to have at least 20 lbs lost be what my ticker reads by then, meaning I hope to weigh 255 or less :)

How are you all doing with your original goals for this challenge?
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Another week of no change. I need a spell to cast away this dang plateau. :sad:
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    No loss for me; I'm on vacation so that's not too bad LOL
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    This is last week's chart:

Again, if it's 0% you didn't lose, if it's 100% you didn't weigh in sometime recently, if its negative you gained, and if it's jibberish you haven't weighed in a very long time!

Our prefects from this past week are:

Pixycats and Mommyof3texans! Congrats on the hard work Prefects, and fellow Gryffindors! Let's kick it up a notch this week!

267289_571360748113_179201885_32206241_7770196_n.jpg

Oh yay, what a nice surprise!!
  • oici812
    oici812 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    157.4.. down .6