What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    As of this morning, I broke past the 200 mark. I've been bouncing around smiling and dancing all morning. Next goal 190 lb and to weigh less than my husband

I am .4 pounds away. I hope to be doing the same next Friday!!!
    Congrats!
  • Luluke7767
    Luluke7767 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am doing 5lb goals with rewards. Sounds silly but I think it helps. I am looking forward to hitting my next goal because I have been soooo close for a while. My reward is a mommy and me facial with my 6 year old peanut (she has been my workout buddy)

I was thinking the exact same thing. Either a new item of clothing, pedicure, etc. 1.6 lbs to go to the next 5 lb mark. Maybe shoes.... I don't want to buy too many clothes until I'm closer to my goal. (Lose 25 lbs is my goal).

Another mini goal is 8 lbs by my son's graduation in 8 week so I can get some decent pics with him :)

• kj_180
    kj_180 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going to my boyfriend's cousin's super fancy wedding in June - hopeful to be down a dress size by then :)
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Getting married in August <3
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    First mini goal, be down 5 lbs in the 6 weeks until my next Dr appt. Then be down a total of 20 by the next checkup on Aug 1st.

j
  • tmking1150
    tmking1150 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A pair of jeans I bought about 3 months ago. They were a lil snug when I tried them on but rather than returning them, I opt to keep them and work on a "looser fit". Ive lost 10lbs since then so I should be there but Im waiting to get to my goal weight now...160lbs; im currently at 166lbs.
  • ahumanpug
    ahumanpug Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a stack of bins, full of dresses and small t-shirts. They have been pushed to the back of a hall closet, untouched since we bought our house in 2013. I'd really like to wear my clothes (not the disposable Target and Old Navy stuff I'm in now). The closet space would be nice too.
  • kinman0555
    kinman0555 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm going on vacation in June. My goal is to be at 145 lbs at that point. My old swimsuit is too big so I need to buy a new but I'm waiting it out.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to go out in hot summer weather in a small tank top or bikini top and not feel disgusting. I'm getting close! and it will be hot out soon!
  • Sgt_Pepper33
    Sgt_Pepper33 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 5% of my body weight. 2 pounds to go!!!
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Same as you. I want to be an 8. Ive lost 30lbs ive gone from a size 14 to a size 10 ive got 10lbs until my goal weight of 135 which is my high-school / prepregnancy weight from 8 years ago. Im hoping these last 10lbs will get me my 8
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my pre pregnancy jeans.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!