What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Working towards comfortably fitting in size 12 jeans. I can fit them now but they're very snug. My old jeans are size 20

@jessasweightlossjourney I'm so with you on this one! I finally was able to fit into a 12 not too long ago, but some brands/cuts are still a little snug so I'm working towards being able to fit comfortably in ANY 12. After that it's on to getting into a 10...I said I would try to hold off on buying any new clothes until I got down to a 10! My hope is that in the future a 10 will be the top range of my closet versus now it's my bottom end, with the max going up to 16.

I'm only 5'0....I never wanna be a 16 again!
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Working towards comfortably fitting in size 12 jeans. I can fit them now but they're very snug. My old jeans are size 20

@jessasweightlossjourney I'm so with you on this one! I finally was able to fit into a 12 not too long ago, but some brands/cuts are still a little snug so I'm working towards being able to fit comfortably in ANY 12. After that it's on to getting into a 10...I said I would try to hold off on buying any new clothes until I got down to a 10! My hope is that in the future a 10 will be the top range of my closet versus now it's my bottom end, with the max going up to 16.

I'm only 5'0....I never wanna be a 16 again!

Add me to this one as well! I started at an 18, got down to a comfortable 12, and crept back up to a snug 12, comfortable 14. Working on getting back to that nice 12 size again!

• pinkpsyche
    pinkpsyche Posts: 36 Member
    I weigh and measure myself only once per month so as not to obsess on the number. I have done myself in being so worried about what the number was and would quit before I even got started really. Not this time. When I weigh-in on May 4th, I am hoping to not have to move the lever on the scale to the 250 mark. Even if it is 249, I will be ecstatic! Another one of my mini goals.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    The next 5lbs!
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    I really want to get to the 140s by my birthday and start rock climbing classes on my birthday which is helping me stay motivated in diet and fitness
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Still the same as the end of Dec get under 300 for the first time in YEARS. But 12.4 lbs away instead of 15. Not great progress(I was closer but bloated back up a bit), but I joined a gym and have a gym buddy. :) So I'm sure that exercising will keep me motivated to track food and stay consistent with it so I can see it coming off closer to my 2 lbs a week goal.
  • deanne525
    deanne525 Posts: 69 Member
    going under 200. I am at 207 right now and haven't been this close in years! last time I weighed under 200 my youngest daughter was a baby...that was 18yrs ago!! im so close, yet still feel so far away!
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    I'm 50 this year and my silver wedding anniversary is 3 months before. I set my current target weight for my wedding and didn't reach it. It would be awesome to hit it 25 years later, and then maintain it. Closest I ever got, very briefly, was 3 lbs away.
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    pinkpsyche wrote: »
    My 25th wedding anniversary is this coming July 2016 and I want to be able to comfortably wear my wedding ring again by then.

Just saw this after I posted - mine is in September.
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    Rehabbing my knee to buy a new bike.
  • barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Daily goals are activity and calories at goal. I may treat myself to a massage after each 10 lb loss.
  • Adelynee
    Adelynee Posts: 32 Member
    I love little targets....sadly I'm. Not very gd at achieving them in a time frame.
    I've just started, 3pds down out of 56....in 10 months time!!!?!?! Let's see....
    Going to France in 5 weeks so would ideally like to loose 10pds and make it a close total to 1st by then. That would be a dream!!! But as close to that would be great too.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    I have my mums wedding to go to next month and I'm a bridesmaid. That's one, the other is that I want to get past the sugar addiction. I am going for no added sugar diet, still fruit and dairy but no added sugar, and the last week was hell! I want to get past this and feel better haha.
  • Mbhoney99
    Mbhoney99 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to lose 14 more lbs before the pool in my neighborhood opens memorial weekend. Baby steps....
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    My moving rings!
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    edited May 2016
    After 6 months, I just hit the 20lb weight loss milestone! My next mini goal is to make it to 25 in a month or two. I'm also looking forward to when 16,000 steps a day becomes too easy and I bump my minimum steps up another 500.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!