What do we jam to while weight training or cardio????

Options
2»

Replies

• Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    When I am at home I have an mp3 of combinations being yelled at me so no music but, when I am boxing with my coach is likes rap/hip-hop. If it was my choice I'd listen to rock.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Rock My Run, and I love it. I especially like the 70s/80s rock station. Then again, I'm old.
  • nonevildoerz
    nonevildoerz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Rock My Run, and I love it. I especially like the 70s/80s rock station. Then again, I'm old.

lol not old, just a time when music was more original :)
  • tinaka2016
    tinaka2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The treadmill - it has to be: ministry of sound the annual 2 with Pete tong. Just when im struggling i get this second wind of energy.
  • nojuicejustjin_
    nojuicejustjin_ Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Rock
    Country
    House
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Metallica. Enough said...
  • unawind
    unawind Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Cardio: songs with 4/4 time to match my (slow) pace. My favorite? Billy Joel's Only the Good Die Young.
  • tlyric97
    tlyric97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    aplaw87 wrote: »
    Five Finger Death Punch, Pantera, Manson, Bullet for My Valentine, Avatar, Nothing More, In This Moment, Killswitch Engage, Papa Roach, Volbeat, Halestorm, Sick Puppies, The Pretty Reckless

Pretty sweet list above .. so pretty much Octane for weights/gym... rawwwwrrrrr lol... As for cardio... maybe some dancy/technoey.. something with a fun beat
  • mylaphifer
    mylaphifer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Recently discovered the Christian Hip Hop Radio station on Pandora. Most songs have a great beat to run to and they have a positive message. I don't have to worry about trying to skip songs when I am running with my kids. If I am not running with the kids, I'll throw on the Pitbull Radio.
  • paulajobelle
    paulajobelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    anything that makes me laugh-love the Meghan Trainor videos, the funny Katy Perry or Taylor Swift ones and LMFAO. Oh yeah and Bruno Mars has some fun ones too-love Uptown Funk. The time on the elliptical just flies by but I do like to listen to talk radio when I am on the treadmill or even TED talks if I want something educational/inspiring. the 80's are also a good one for workouts.
  • cws93
    cws93 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Black or death metal mostly during cardio. Doom metal for yoga cause of the slower pace haha. I don't really listen to things when weight training not sure why!