So this guy stares at me at gym....

Options

Replies

• tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    :D
    newmeadow wrote: »

But because modern fellas are too busy mentally fretting about their hairdos, while sitting cross legged on a chaise lounge dabbing cologne on their necks and batting their eyelashes. Waiting for the liberated ladies of 2016 to ask them out.

:D:lol::lol:

• tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    OP, I agree with those who say you should smile at him. It will make you seem more approachable and if he was nervous about being turned down, a smile will help him feel more confident about approaching you.
    Let us know how it went
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    As above posters have said.. Smile ;)
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yeah he probably finds you attractive. Stare back at him intensely until he looks away. Alternatively just smile.....
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    He wants to show you his hip thrusting exercise .
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to point out that if a guy made this post about a girl, it would be full of people telling OP to leave the girl alone, she's not there for romantic relationships, and that he's a creep.

OP - Leave him alone. He's there to work out, not for a romantic relationship. It's kinda creepy.

I thought the creepy one would have been the one staring at the worker outer :D
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    I'm just here to point out that if a guy made this post about a girl, it would be full of people telling OP to leave the girl alone, she's not there for romantic relationships, and that he's a creep.

OP - Leave him alone. He's there to work out, not for a romantic relationship. It's kinda creepy.

I thought the creepy one would have been the one staring at the worker outer :D

That's my point. When a guy writes a post like this, it's "she wasn't staring at you. You're fabricating this story to give yourself an excuse to talk to her. Let it go. She's there to work out and doesn't need you harassing her. You're gross. Do you even lift?"
  • Antd420
    Antd420 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Probably because your hot ♨
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Antd420 wrote: »
    Probably because your hot ♨

Your hot what?