Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Nicci and I have met! She had to go move car and I am in rental line for car. Let the adventure begin!

So freaking awesome!!!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Nicci and I have met! She had to go move car and I am in rental line for car. Let the adventure begin!

So freaking awesome!!!

I agree, and I'm SUPER jealous. Please give each other big hugs from me and Quik!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

So freaking awesome!!!

!!!!!!!! <3
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Pictures?!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    This is so freaking cool.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Good luck, marathoners!!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Have fun everyone!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Good luck to our running women!! Have a great time!!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Friday Nicci, Patrica, Tammy and I met up and did some shopping. In the evening we had fun learning some line dancing. They started out slow enough that even my klutzy feet could follow, then they sped up. It was great fun. We needed to turn in early for the race so we did not stay up late.

We woke to drizzling rain and the races were delayed about a half hour. It really seemed like half the nation was there. The night before I got an app that would combine a panoramic street view with a two D map thinking it would keep me on course. No need for a map. I just stayed with the many people running. The course was very well marked. I actually finished which I was very glad for.
    Hubby and I met Tammy and family at Burger republic for dinner. Burger republic was wonderful. Lovely burgers and the tater tots with cheese sauce was an inspiration.
    At night we all met up for The Grand Ole Opry which is a very fun show. John Conley sang Rose-colored Glasses passionately, and Vince Gill what a gentleman what a voice!
    After the show we went to Chuy's and had a great time talking.
    I'm actually very sad I had to go home today.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Rock -n-Rollers!!!!
    I am officially exhausted. We camped with Cub and Boy Scouts on Friday and Saturday. I woke up with a migraine and toughed out the Scout Expo anyway. Woke up with head still hurting this morning, taught Sunday School, had an anniversary lunch with hubby and spotted for him at he gym. Then I ran a 5k to support Providence Medical Clinic. 41:42 was my time, with a headache, no complaints about that time.
    I hear a bubble bath calling my name...see you tomorrow.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Rock -n-Rollers!!!!
    I am officially exhausted. We camped with Cub and Boy Scouts on Friday and Saturday. I woke up with a migraine and toughed out the Scout Expo anyway. Woke up with head still hurting this morning, taught Sunday School, had an anniversary lunch with hubby and spotted for him at he gym. Then I ran a 5k to support Providence Medical Clinic. 41:42 was my time, with a headache, no complaints about that time.
    I hear a bubble bath calling my name...see you tomorrow.

You deserve a very nice bubble bath!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Friday Nicci, Patrica, Tammy and I met up and did some shopping. In the evening we had fun learning some line dancing. They started out slow enough that even my klutzy feet could follow, then they sped up. It was great fun. We needed to turn in early for the race so we did not stay up late.

We woke to drizzling rain and the races were delayed about a half hour. It really seemed like half the nation was there. The night before I got an app that would combine a panoramic street view with a two D map thinking it would keep me on course. No need for a map. I just stayed with the many people running. The course was very well marked. I actually finished which I was very glad for.
    Hubby and I met Tammy and family at Burger republic for dinner. Burger republic was wonderful. Lovely burgers and the tater tots with cheese sauce was an inspiration.
    At night we all met up for The Grand Ole Opry which is a very fun show. John Conley sang Rose-colored Glasses passionately, and Vince Gill what a gentleman what a voice!
    After the show we went to Chuy's and had a great time talking.
    I'm actually very sad I had to go home today.

<3

So glad you got to come up, Wendy!! Great recap! :)