T25 Do it with me!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jayz395
    Jayz395 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I got T25 last November and haven't tried it yet. I would like to tell you a little about myself. Last year I lost 30 pounds but gained it back after a tragedy happened. I lost my oldest son last july and it has been hard coming to terms with the fact he is gone. I am going to take the challenge T25 and give it all I got. I'm in!!!!

I am so so sorry to hear that :(

I like t25, it's not like as tough as insanity but it does the job and is a good stepping stone. When are you planning on doing your first day?
  • andrulan510
    andrulan510 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting today. Any suggestions;)
  • Heartlight441
    Heartlight441 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this program (went with the full package, with all 3 levels). I'm excited to start soon as it arrives!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss @andrulan510 .

This is a good program to get back into the swing of things and it doesn't take too much time. Good luck!

Unexpected guests in town again....ughh!! I think it's time to have a chat with the bf about having people give a little heads up prior to wanting to crash at our place. I worked late on Friday so I didn't get in the double workouts, and thought oh well no problem I've got nothing to do Saturday I'll do it then. I slept through my BodyPump class, and thought well no biggie I still have to make up Friday's T25 workouts. I was just waiting on the bf to leave for work...I know it's probably weird but I like to do my T25 workouts when no one is home. Not even 15 minutes after he left, do I get a call that so and so will be by in about 30 minutes FYI....WTF?!?!

So needless to say I didn't get in my T25...I don't know when they plan on leaving, so I don't even know when I'll be able to make it up. Lol my weekend definitely isn't going as planned.

But hopefully I'll be able to makeup those two workouts ASAP, so that I stay on track to start Beta on Monday!
  • motivatedsister
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Got Lower Focus done today....did it upstairs so had to modify the jumping. I still need to complete Total Body Circuit and then I'll be officially done with Alpha. I don't think I'll be able to do it today, there's too much jumping in this one so don't want to modify the bulk of the workout.

Even though I'm not officially done I went ahead and took measurements today while I had a chance. So here are my Alpha results (sans one workout):
    • Weight: -4 lbs
    • Neck: -.45 in
    • Waist: -0.5 in
    • Hips: -1 in
    • Underboob: - 1 in
    • Knee: -0.5 in
    • Thigh: -1 in
    • Arm: -0.1 in
    • Chest: -0.75 in
    • Calf: -.7 in

I notice changes the most in my legs and chest area, so I'm not surprised that I lost inches there. I still haven't been consistent on diet, so I'm not surprised by my lack of weight loss or that I didn't lose more inches. My endurance has improved alot!

I've got to buckle down if I want any chance of going down a size by the end of the month. Looking forward to seeing what Beta brings!
  • khelm80
    khelm80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I actually did T25 about 22 months ago and had stellar results!! I lost about 30 pounds. I also have done 21 Day Fix and Hammer and Chisel. and shaved off another 10 pounds or so. I'm actually a Team Beachbody Coach now and could definitely help anyone needing motivation, etc... I am actually starting a private Facebook challenge group today if anyone wanted to join, I could invite you. I would definitely recommend using Shakeology in conjunction with t25 if you are not already doing so. I can give you more information if you would like.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Got the Total Body Circuit workout done that I missed, so I am officially done with Alpha!

I also did the first Beta workout, Core Cardio, and OMG!!!! My first impression is that it was definitely a good workout, pretty much non-stop like Cardio from Alpha. But surprisingly I didn't have to modify anything...there were some moments where I had to run/walk in place, but for the most part I kept up with the DVD. Yay! Per my Fitbit Charge HR I burned about 330 calories during this workout. Not too shabby!

Dying...but off to the gym in a little bit.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Just did Speed 2.0 OMG!!! It's way worse than Speed 1.0, and worse than Core Cardio that I did yesterday. It was just non-stop! The moves themselves are not hard so I didn't have to modify, but I just had to pause to catch my breath several times.

I've got meetings and stuff later on this week, so I'm anticipating missing a day so I went ahead and did Beta - Ript Circuit today as well. First time having to use weights! I used 5 lbs and that was no problem. I didn't have to modify except for one move....can we say WTF to Air Plank Jumps-1 Leg Burpee!!

So far I'll say this about Beta, it ironically feels easier than Alpha...but I'm definitely burning more calories per my Fitbit. I'm hoping that I see better results in the Beta round!
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Dynamic Core done. Had to modify some moves, but less than what I had to modify in the Ab Intervals workout in Alpha.

As soon as I started the first move I could feel it in my core...probably from yesterday's workout.
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've been much better at keeping up with my workouts this week! After my week+ hiatus due to family crap, I decided to re-do the Alpha. I started this WAY out of shape and there is still a lot I can improve on. I've done all workouts this week, including Ab Intervals this morning!
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Good job!
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Finished my first week of Beta.

Hope everyone else is still pushing through!
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I did Friday's doubles yesterday and worked up a really good sweat. Pushing forward!
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Beta - Dynamic Core done! Pooped...but off to the gym in a bit.
  • blackbunny06082
    blackbunny06082 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started T25 yesterday. Its time forbme to take a new journey in life and focuse on me and my lil family of 2. We only get what we put into life sooo I want and need more.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    GL @blackbunny06082 , it's a great program!

I finished Beta Week 2 today. Feeling good! Will try and take measurements this weekend.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Gotten quiet over here...I'm posting on another T25 board so sometimes I forget to check in here. But I'm still chugging along! I've doubled up both Monday and Tuesday to accommodate my schedule this week, so only two more workouts this week until I'm done with week 3!

I leave for vacation Monday and don't plan to do T25, so will be on about a week break after this week.