Is anyone else unhappy with their boobs??!

Options
Hey my name is Hannah and for years I have hated my boobs! They are weirdly shaped (tubular) and small so I am having a boob job once I have lost some weight!
To help raise awearness for people who are deeply unhappy with their boobs I have made a youtube channel that will follow my progress of weightloss and finding the perfect cosmetic surgeon (showing my ups and downs)

I just uploaded a video on how to make my boobs look bigger because it makes me soo much more confident, check it out if you want some good tips for your bust and let me know if it works for you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3J-3nn--m8

HOWEVER, the main reason why I started this topic is to ask women out there if they are unhappy with their boobs, and if so why? Is it because of a breast deformity like myself or is it because of weight gain/loss?? Please comment and let me know! I'm so interested in other peoples stories because my boobs have seriously effected my confidence and self esteem over the last 6 years (since I was about 14)

Thank you for reading this!! (Feel free to add me as a friend and don't forget to check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/shybreasts)

:smile:

Replies

• karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    i myself hate them [too small!] but guys seem to love them [haha].. if im financially able to one day id get them done for sure. i feel like my body frame is really large, im 5'9 with wide hips and shoulders and a smaller waist. never bigger than a b cup. i wouldnt wanna go crazy big though
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Mine are too big lol. They went up with each of my pregnancies ( I started at a C cup before I had kids and after just 2 kids Im at a DDD) My back and neck constantly hurt.. Im hoping when I lose the remaining 85+lb I need to lose that they shrink some.
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I love them. They are big but I don't m ind it. I hope they stay big as I continue to lose weight. I would consider a boob lift one day when I'm older.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    How did "weirdly shaped" and "small" become "deformed"?! No-one's perfect, but use your words carefully.
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    I think small boobs have come back in fashion recently hehe, I just hate the shape of mine so the size would have to be changed as well to make them rounder :/

Thanks for commenting! I hope you are one day fully happy with them :) X
  • StVal
    StVal Posts: 91
    Options
    I am. But that's because I think they are too small. My goal is to drop to my goal size (not weight, because I know that I have a lot of muscle mass and that out weighs fat) and get implants. I'm as serious as heart attack.
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Mine are too big..I'm hoping that when the lbs fall off, my jubblies get a bit more manageable.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I went from man boobs to no boobs :sad:
  • sesefeeney
    sesefeeney Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear that! i've been unhappy with my boobs for years!!! i'm 22 and since i hit puberty at 10(really early i know) i've never ever gone without wearing a bra!!! to make it look smaller! but its grown and grown and as i put on weight it got bigger! but at least it had volume!! as soon as i had my little bubba, the volume disappeared but the size remained the same! so i have these massive things facing south that look like those ballones you find hidden under the sofa 3 weeks after the party! they are hideious! would love a boob reduction but i think i'm more afraid of sugery than i am of my boobs!! good luck with your journey though! x
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i have always hated mine coz i would like them bigger, i put on weight over the last 2 years and loved them, now im loosing weight there shrinking again! I wish i could afford a boob job! good 4 u :0)
  • britishstar41
    britishstar41 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get a lift. I like having DDs, I think they're proportionate to my body (I'm 5'10" with hips and a butt) but I don't like the way they look now that I've had a baby. I know after a certain size they're never really perky again, but I'd like a little boost.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hate my boobs, or man-boobs, or Moobs if you will. But, I will not result to implants or augmentation, I am just going to have to work hard and be satisfied with what the good Lord and McDonald's have bestowed upon me.
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    @zabitha sorry if I did not make myself clear, I have been diagnosed with a condition called tubular breasts, and they are small 34A/B just to give people an idea of what I look like incase you wanted to google the condition as there are some people with large tubular breasts. Sorry X
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My boobs are deflated and gross now... They stretched out and were fattened up to 38DDs at my high weight... and are now back to where they should be, 34C... but now they look all deflated and like skin bags... GROSS.

I will take my deflated boobs over my inflated *kitten* any day though! LOL
  • Miffy23
    Miffy23 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have had issues with my boobs for years and years and years but I have finally made my peace with them! I haven't met one girl who is happy with their size - everyone wants to be smaller or bigger. I try to think that you get what you're given - unless you're in a lot of pain as I know some girls with very large breasts are. But in most cases I think it is best to think of the benefits. I can go without a bra if I want. I can run or go on the cross trainer without strapping them up. And for larger boobied girlies, they can wear some amazing clothes that small boobs just won't allow. And you will always be more in proportion weigh wise - mine are so small I look like a real chunky monkey if my tummy isn't close to flat! Learning to love what you've got is the key for sure.......I'm much happier now that I have accepted my beautiful little boobs!
  • TheDeviation
    TheDeviation Posts: 149
    Options
    Feel free to post pictures of said boobs and I'll give my professional opinion. :p
  • radioloren
    radioloren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would suggest to anyone seriously looking into getting a boob job, that you do a lot of research. I'm not a medical professional, but I have done a lot of reading about it. Any doctor out there will tell you that implants are safe, because they want to make money. Breast implants are one of the biggest money makers out there, because doctors prey on women that have insecurities with how they look. It's unfortunate, but true. If you look up side effects or health risks, you may change your mind. I'm not trying to preach, but more like save someone from making a decision that they may one day regret.

If you are uncomfortable with that part of your body, go to Victoria's Secret, and buy one of their awesome push up bras. You'll save thousands of dollars and it won't cost you your health! :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I wont say I hate my boobs...I will say though that I prefered my C/D that werent affected by gravity...my DD/E depending on my weight have since stopped looking ahead.....My fear it that as I lose weight they will look like empty tube socks....but we"ll see...

For now a good bra is my friend....I've considered breast lift surgery but its too expensive and I'm afraid of surgery period ....so I think however they end up I will have to live with them...well unless I win the lottery :blushing:
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I hate mine :( They are way too big (DDD). I have had large breasts since about 6th grade and I had just about every nick name possible all through high school because of them... I am hoping that part of my weight loss will be in my boobs lol
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hate my boobs, or man-boobs, or Moobs if you will. But, I will not result to implants or augmentation, I am just going to have to work hard and be satisfied with what the good Lord and McDonald's have bestowed upon me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: