*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockout* Challenge 6.27.11

Options

Replies

• cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp Betty Challenge: My goal will be to do 25 lunges each leg, 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks, and 15 pushups each day.

I will be doing this daily as well as 30 DS (which includes all of these exercises). Btw I am so proud of myself for fulfilling the H2O challenge last week.

Krystle, keep the weekly challenges coming. :happy:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    bump for later! forgot to weigh this morning... will do tomorrow!
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    bump
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Ok attention SUMMER SWEETIES...I have made an executive decision to only do measurements once a month. I would still like the weights to be submitted weekly but I don't want people to feel apprehensive about measuring this week. The only reason why I decided on the weekly ones before was because I didn't want everyone to forget at the 30 day mark...so with that being said I am only asking for weekly weights, and we will measure again on July 11th. Is everyone ok with this?
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Ok attention SUMMER SWEETIES...I have made an executive decision to only do measurements once a month. I would still like the weights to be submitted weekly but I don't want people to feel apprehensive about measuring this week. The only reason why I decided on the weekly ones before was because I didn't want everyone to forget at the 30 day mark...so with that being said I am only asking for weekly weights, and we will measure again on July 11th. Is everyone ok with this?

I'm very much okay with this...i've just been putting in the same numbers the past few weeks because I know I wouldn't see a change in inches that fast. Once a month sounds great to me! :)
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Everyday i'm going to try around ....

20 lunges each leg
    75 crunches
    75 jumping jacks
    25 pushups

Great Challenge Krys and group :)
  • journey2size10
    Options
    BOOT CAMP BETTY CHALLENGE GOALS: 180 each (lunges and pushups) 360 each (crunches and jumping jacks)
    I've already done my workout today and no time to do a second one, so will do this from tue-sun

Lunges: 30 per leg/day = 180
    Crunches: 60/day = 360
    Jumping Jacks: 60/day = 360
    Push ups: 30/day = 180

Oh and Im cool with the monthly measurements, I already did mine today though! Have a great day everyone.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    So I read the Challenge and I'm like I'm gonna do Crunches...then I read it again and realise its lunges, crunches, push-ups AND jumping jacks LOL...here I am thinking I had to choose ONE....I should have known better...

I was planning on doing Shred today and that includes all these exercises...so I'm going to guess a target now and then maybe tweak it tonight after the Shred...

Lunges: 20 per day each leg
    Crunches: 50 per day
    Jumping Jacks: 30 per day
    Push ups: 10 per day
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    hey all,

so I'm already doing P90x and Insanity every day which include alot of those moves in our challenge, so I'll keep my challenge this week "lighter" since I'm not counting my regular workout. I do my regular workouts in the morning before work.

I'm going to do the below while I watch tv after I get home from work.

Lunges: 10 per day each leg
    Crunches: 10 per day
    Jumping Jacks: 10 per day
    Push ups: 10 per day
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    Lunges: 25 per leg - lunges are definately my downfall
    Sit-ups/ crunches: 100
    Jumping jacks: 50
    Push-ups:25
  • beachgirl667
    beachgirl667 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My goals will be:
    30 Squats Daily (Can't do lunges, kill's my knees)
    50 sit ups
    100 crunches
    50 jumping jacks and
    25 pushups
    DAILY....

Wish Me Luck!! LOl!! Good luck to everyone else:)
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with the measurements once a month, however when i try to submit my weight it's saying that all the weights are required so i have to fill them in to submit my weight?!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    :noway: UGH!! I have to give this challenge a little thought

I'm lucky if I do 5 reps a week never mind a day :bigsmile: . No push ups or jumping jacks for me :noway:
    But i'll try for 15 lunges on each leg a week and lift weight's 30 minutes a week

Tue.................5 lunges
    wed..................10 min weights
    thur...................5 lunges
    fri.......................10 min weights
    sat.....................5 lunges
    sun .....................10 minute weights
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Ok I am just going to put my daily goals:
    Crunches- 50
    Lunges- 20(each leg)
    Push-ups-20
    Jumping Jacks-100
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    daily goals:
    crunches -- 50
    lunges - 10 per leg
    push-ups - 20 (modified, though)
    jumping jacks - 40
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week is 100 pushups, 600 crunches, 500 jumping jacks, and 150 lunges each leg front and back.

Monday: 18 pushups,
    50 Jumping Jacks
    25 lunges frontwards and backwards each leg
    75 crunches

My goal is to increase each one each day.
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week are, 100 push-ups, 600 crunches. 500 jumping jacks and 150 lunges each leg front and back.

Monday: push-ups-18
    crunches- 75
    jumping jacks- 50
    lunges frontwards and backwards each leg-25
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Bump! :smile:
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    here i go ~ 25 lunges each leg ~ 25 sit ups ~ 250 crunches ~ 200 jumping jacks ~ 10 pushups

Mon-found out about challenge late however did this during aerobic challenge at y this evening
    and did way more of each (except push ups)
    Tues-
    Wen-
    Thur-
    Fri-
    Sat-
    Sun-
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Hey everyone!

The measurements are required to be filled out on the form when you submit it, but you can put whatever you want in the field and it will submit. So just put "same" or N/A or whatever. If you wish to continue measuring every week, I will gladly update your measurements weekly. For everyone else, I will simply drag your old measurements over until you submit new ones!

Thanks everyone!