I got a taste of what it's like to have MFP friends and its amazing what motivational people can do!

Options

Replies

• AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Fun Canadian here! Please add me if you don't mind a little bit of zany humour in your feed, support and ideas! :). I have 50lbs to go!!
  • adamgoleafs87
    adamgoleafs87 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add this Canadian as well, eh!
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm in Florida, pretty far from Canada. Added, and zany humor is great! Also the keto diet this is new to me. I don't know much about it.
  • bethk779
    bethk779 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me also. The more inspiration the better!
  • chaves2013
    chaves2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me, what a great group.
  • JazmineChamin
    JazmineChamin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me would be nice to make MFP friends. Browsing the internet for health and fitness tips starts can only get you so far.
  • Kellikat80
    Options
    Added!
  • CurlnQT
    CurlnQT Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
    I would add people but I don't know how...
  • Kellikat80
    Options
    I added you latnahc3
  • blasphemouspagen
    blasphemouspagen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Have a lot to lose? Be my friend, so do I. ;) LONG road ahead and restarting for the 3rd time.
  • diamondgirl50
    diamondgirl50 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can ditto your story Kellikat80 but would love to jump in on some community heading in the same direction!
  • txkatgrace
    txkatgrace Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I probably would do better with someone to help keep me motivated. I have always been a book worm and now I am a desk jokey. I love my job, but I sit all day. I have never been an athlete and feel self conscious about exercising in front of people.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i definitely could use some friends and support! my irl friends seem to drop out of mfp at a pretty quick rate and it leaves me less motivated (not that it is their job to keep me going!). also, i feel like every time i post on a discussion thread it dies. please add me and don't let me be the thread killer! :D
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Kellikat80 wrote: »
    I have been on and off of MFP for years and I've had some friends, but not like this. Recently, I decided to find and add more friends and wow, what a difference MFP is. Before, I would just log in and add my food and exercise, but nothing was really going on in my feed. I looked through my friends list and a lot of them were inactive, so I thought I'd try out adding some new people. My feed is beginning to become active and it is extremely motivating. I find myself wanting to come back to MFP and see what everyone is accomplishing and put in what I'm doing to help motivate others. It is such a rewarding experience. I love having new friends so we can motivate each other. Add me and post a comment so others can add you too. It doesn't matter where you are in your journey, we are here for each other to keep pushing through and moving forward smiley:
    AGREED! It's the main reason I became successful!! The MFP family that I have made is irreplaceable!

I agree! I was in the same boat. I got some really great friends on here now. :) Feel free to add me!
  • Cat8birdie
    Cat8birdie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like an add as well. Never tried MFP with friends that I don't actually know. My actually friends don't chat on here, so it may help. Thanks!
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me, I'd be more than happy to reciprocate
  • MissConsistency
    MissConsistency Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter if you are new or have been here, always here to motivate. Feel free to add me.
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I agree. Having friends and seeing the progress they make is half the fun! :)
  • BackInSoFL
    BackInSoFL Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add me! Logging MFP for calories and doing strength training. Goals: reducing body fat, reducing menopause symptoms.
  • wutaday1
    wutaday1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need some more action in my feed too for motivation!! Have a great day all!! :smile: