30 day shred starts tomorrow - anyone wanna join me?

Options

Replies

• commit4me
    commit4me Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Level one day 2...DONE! Just as hard as yesterday!
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    OK did my 30 DS tonight. UGHHH but easier than the first time. ILOVE the punches. still can't do jumping jacks but I did do a few more than the first time i did this. I also did a bootcamp2 DVD so I worked out for an hour.

I'm only using my little 2 pounds weights to start.
  • sdj13
    sdj13 Posts: 23
    Options
    Just finished level one day 1. This is my second round of 30ds, completed the first round back in September. I had to do modified pushups during the second round of them, and I always have to go slow with those lateral lift with a side lunge things but I didn't feel too awful! And believe you me the first time I ever did shred I wanted to die so as your fitness level improves it really will get MUCH BETTER :)!!! I've never taken measurements but thought would for this round.

Height: 5'10"
    Sw: 158.6
    Waist: 28"
    Hips: 38.5"
    Left thigh: 23.5"
    Right thigh: 24"
    Chest: 34"

Hoping to lose 8 pounds by July 22 but will be happy if I tone up a lot, which I know will happen. It's Jillian after all!
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    How much weight do folks usually burn if they stick to it? Anyone know?
    I only burned 4 lbs but if you look at my before and after you will see that even with a 4 lb loss you may lose a lot of inches...
  • abellamom
    abellamom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    just finished with day 1...wow
  • SuzyQ373
    SuzyQ373 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just joined mfp a few days ago, and just bought the dvde tonight after hearing so much about it. Going to try it as soon as I get my son to bed.
  • bgmunoz
    bgmunoz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was debating to start this video but I saw this post and everyone encouraging each other and I just had to do it... And I did! I had started it months ago then stopped, my sister barrowed the video and returned lol and I Thanks to you all i finally re started it :)
  • argraham
    argraham Posts: 1
    Options
    I will be behind you guys but I ordered it tonight on Amazon and will start when it gets here.
  • glowingz
    glowingz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Starting tomorrow!!! :-)
  • fpueblo
    Options
    D2L1 done These are my stats as of the 25th when I posted my results from my first round of the 30DS

Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 162
    Neck: 12.75
    L arm: 12
    R arm: 12.5
    Waist: 27
    Belly Button: 30
    Hips: 39
    L leg: 23
    R leg: 23
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!! I started it las wed and it was a good workout!!!! So good luck 2 everyone we will keep in touch with the results!!!! Pump It!!!!
  • AllisonWBaker
    Options
    I did 25 days of it in May, but took a break after a big milestone. Bad idea! Back on it again. I started this weekend and just did L1D3 this morning. So crazy how hard days 1-3 were after taking a week off! I am trying to use 5 pound weights for as much as I can and am trying to keep up with Natalie. I lost 11.5 inches last time. Hopefully I'll do it again this time! Good luck everybody!!!
  • SuzyQ373
    SuzyQ373 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just tried it for the first time. Wow. I am proud that I made it all the way through, but can't even imagine being able to move up to level 2 in 10 days. I've also been wondering from the posts what all the complaints about the jumping jacks were, but I totally get it now.

I have a question--I did this late in the day, and this gave me extra calories to eat. Do I have to use them if I'm not hungry? I don't want to go into starvation mode, but I really don't need anything else to eat. How important is to use the extra calories you get from exercise?

I'm really glad I found this group--I think it'll help me stick with this workout! :smile: :
  • mireiabelle
    Options
    I'm in! one day late
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm starting ( over) tomorrow so I'm in! A day late lol...:(
  • fpueblo
    Options
    I just tried it for the first time. Wow. I am proud that I made it all the way through, but can't even imagine being able to move up to level 2 in 10 days. I've also been wondering from the posts what all the complaints about the jumping jacks were, but I totally get it now.

I have a question--I did this late in the day, and this gave me extra calories to eat. Do I have to use them if I'm not hungry? I don't want to go into starvation mode, but I really don't need anything else to eat. How important is to use the extra calories you get from exercise?

I'm really glad I found this group--I think it'll help me stick with this workout! :smile: :

If you are not hungry don't make yourself eat. I would say if you have a small snack something that doesn't seem like it would be filling try that I do mine in the end of the day and by the time I'm done I'm hungry again. I would try and keep some nuts around if you are not allergic Or maybe some dark chocolate if you can stand the taste some people can't. You don't have to eat all your exercise cals back just like half to 2/3 should be good.
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm in! I did about 11 days of Shred last month and quit so I'm starting over. I'm also doing C25K. Looking forward to the transformation...
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    OK, so this is a bit of a long shot but I am going to embark on the 30day shred fitness DVD Mon 27th June and wonder if there is anyone out there that wants to join me and support each other over the next 30days?

I've never done this before it before and thought that it might be cool to have a few of us together doing it.

:smile:
    This is absolutely spooky. I just did day 1 and was like, "I wonder if there's an approximate start date around now in the forums? :laugh:

I'm in!!

I have a leg up on the jumping jacks because we do 2 minutes of them before/after every tae kwon do class...but the upper body stuff murdered me!! I'm so excited to see that change!
  • Mindy021921
    Mindy021921 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'll be starting tomorrow (today - Tuesday) I did it for 5 days a couple weeks ago then strained a muscle, I thought I could run already. haha. I've been watching the boards to see when it was starting again. It will be nice to have support of others that are starting around the same time. I really need it.

Good Luck Everyone!!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I started 7 days ago. But im totally in to support everyone. So far its a grate program. I haven't seen any results yet but thats cuz im a dork and didnt do my measurements before I started. lol But hopefully the scale will tell me something tomorrow. Good luck to you all that are just starting. You will do grate! I havnt worked out in over a year and its wooping my butt. But im getting to the point where I can keep up. :D