Vegetable rights

Options

Replies

• megan_h26
    megan_h26 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    auddii wrote: »
    Oh, this is a disguised vegans are right, everyone else is wrong thread.

Not today mfp, not today.

I'm not a vegan or vegetarian!!

You didn't create the thread.

I am neither a vegan nor a vegetarian.
  • megan_h26
    Options
    Okay, Let's choose the best reply by the number of likes it gets as of now.
  • megan_h26
    Options
    Or just say who in your opinion has given the best answer.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I can't really decide which are my favorite responses, but would narrow it down to this one:

Or this one:
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Homer-Walks-Into-Bar-and-Leaves.gif

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    megan_h26 wrote: »

What does that even mean? Isn't this a discussion board? There hasn't been much of a discussion because you haven't elaborated on your original post and addressed questions that have been posed. Who cares how many "likes" something gets?
  • megan_h26
    Options

What does that even mean? Isn't this a discussion board? There hasn't been much of a discussion because you haven't elaborated on your original post and addressed questions that have been posed. Who cares how many "likes" something gets?

A lot of people actually care. You wait and see. :)
  • WinoGelato
    Options

A lot of people actually care. You wait and see. :)

Meh. I'd rather have a productive and logical debate/discussion with other people than see how many "likes" a post can rack up.

Did you care to elaborate on the original question you posed and what is meant by "vegetable rights"?
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    <crickets>
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    <crickets>

keafqyut1l1o.jpeg

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    so this isnt a vegan thread?

lame
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    this is a fake troll thread right?
  • megan_h26
    Options
    <crickets>

I've been waiting on pins and needles for more info about vegetable rights. This thread is a real nail biter... So many questions. What about fruit rights? Will I get the most likes?

Well actually fruits have seeds and seeds contain embryos. So indeed you can think of it as the next thing one should think about.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    <crickets>

I've been waiting on pins and needles for more info about vegetable rights. This thread is a real nail biter... So many questions. What about fruit rights? Will I get the most likes?

I have also been nipping at my nails awaiting the debate on vegetable rights !
  • megan_h26
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    <crickets>

So did you go through all the answers? There are interesting ideas about healthy eating.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    <crickets>

So did you go through all the answers? There are interesting ideas about healthy eating.

What answers? I am still waiting for an explanation of what "vegetable rights" means. How can I possibly be expected to vote?
  • megan_h26
    Options
    <crickets>

What answers? I am still waiting for an explanation of what "vegetable rights" means. How can I possibly be expected to vote?

Look at this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_rights