Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Those who stood out in the week 5 numbers...

suzumichan............with a loss of 6.9lbs last week!
luvs2pugs...............with a loss of 3.15% of her total weight over the last week!
greenstars.gif
anna_lisa................with a loss of 18lbs over the last 5 weeks!
anna_lisa................with a loss of 8.78% of her total weight over the last 5 weeks!
loveshower.gif

And congrats to EVERYONE for losing a combined 76lbs this WEEK for a total of 373lbs for the challenge so far!

2uge4p4.gif

week5a.jpg
week5b-1.jpg
week5c.jpg

Replies

• anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    This is awesome
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart, Rach! <3

Operation: Ignore The Scale was an EPIC fail. Ugh. I'm now trying to find a decent body fat calculator to at least try to track progress that way.

I'm bumping up calories in the hopes that it startles my body into losing again.

I'm also sidelined due to knee issues. I should be hearing from an ortho soon to see what is wrong with my knees. In the meantime, I'm off anything that deals in legs. No squats, running, walking-for-exercise, any of it. I'm not sure if it's going to make me crazy or not, but we'll see what happens.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Good work everyone.
    For those that lost weight - well done!
    For those that stayed the same or gained - even more well done for being accountable and keeping at it even when it's hard!

I've made a good start to week 6 by eating breakfast earlier in the day (my strategy for not binging is to eat more early on so I'm not hungry later). Now I need to add some more water. Off to fill up my water bottle.

Have a great day everyone. Oh, and thanks again Rach for the great work at keeping us all motivated.
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    I can't believe 373 pounds have been lost already! Congratulations everyone! I've only contributed two pounds so far, but I hope to contribute a few more by the end of the ten weeks. Here's hoping!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Here's to a new week, new challenges and bettering ourselves for a lifetime of healthy living!
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    wow guys!!! what an amazing job everyone has done! lets keep this going!!
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Yay everyone!!!! Let's rock this week!
  • aubreywygralak
    Options
    Awesome ladies!!!!!!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Awesome everyone!:D We can do it this week! 220s here I come(again)lol:laugh:
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    well done girlies and thank again rach x
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Love it! Stellar job pin-ups! Congratulations to everyone for such a fabulous week!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Well done pin-ups!! This is going to be a great week... I can feel it!! :bigsmile:
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    So sorry I didn't get my weight in. I was away.

I however gained 5 lbs. So it's okay.

I give everyone a round of applause you all are doing great.
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    Sorry I couldn't weigh in yesterday, but as i gained ill just leave it as the same and try to stay on track for next week..

Congrats everyone on the loss!!
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    well done girls

goals this week walk for 30mins or more for 5-6 days
    drink W-A-T-E-R!!!!!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Drats, I forgot to check in, it was a tough day for me.. I was up to 224.6 due to TOM.. hoping for a great loss next week, cant weigh til Wednseday though since Ill be out of town.
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone and good luck for the next weigh in =)

My goal for this week is to walk more, after completing a 10km charity walk on saturday all I feel like doing is walking!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to keep my calories and sodium within limits. I'd like to actually lose weight this week as I have vacation at the beach next week!
  • Jillian2128
    Jillian2128 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    ugh im such a disgrace!!! :(
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Thanks rachel!
    Gotta go get DD up and drag her out to go walking at Castle Island :)
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Great Job Ladies, way to hang in there! I was a little disappointed with my loss this week, but realized that I am still averaging just over 1 lb. per week which cheered me right up. That's where I want to be!!! My goals this week:

1. Eating Cleaner
    2. Exercise EVERY DAY for a minimum of 30 min.
    3. And...just be proud of myself for how far I've come and that I am STILL DOING IT!!!

Have a great week everyone!