Crunches~50
    lunges~ 20 each leg
    push-ups(modified)~ 20
    jumping jacks~ 100

So excited!
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My commitment to the Boot Camp Betty Challenge~ My goal will be to do 15 lunges each leg, 25 situps, 100 crunches, 40 jumping jacks and 15 pushups each day.

Lunges ...... 30 each day = 210 Total

Situps
    25 each day = 172 total

Crunches .......100 each day = 700 total

Jumping Jacks......... 40 each day = 280 total

Push ups .........15 each day = 105 total

OH LORD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MY SELF INTO BUT I NEED THIS PUSH I GONNA NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    Monday only did 40 jumping jacks i left the rest for later was really busy didn't do the rest hopefully i will do all
  • lisagetsfit
    Options
    I needed a rest day after 7 straight days of working out so I am starting the challenge today and will complete it every day through next Monday.

My goals are:

Lunges: 100
    Situps: 150
    Crunches: 150
    Jumping Jacks: 100
    Pushups: 50

Good luck ladies!!!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I dont see my weight in the chart for 6/20 and I just entered 6/27 today I know it takes a few days to be updated but I think my 6/20 should be in there.

Hope everyone is rocking this challenge, I changed mine up a bit and did extra machines (the ones that works those muscles) at Curves and did jumping jacks and punches on the recovery pads. Didnt count the exact number but instead of doing those machines twice I did them 4 times plus did more cardio besides running on the recovery pad :) yay Day 1 challenge complete will be going to Curves tonight again after work! :) Plus I get measured and weighed there tonight so I am excited!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Ok attention SUMMER SWEETIES...I have made an executive decision to only do measurements once a month. I would still like the weights to be submitted weekly but I don't want people to feel apprehensive about measuring this week. The only reason why I decided on the weekly ones before was because I didn't want everyone to forget at the 30 day mark...so with that being said I am only asking for weekly weights, and we will measure again on July 11th. Is everyone ok with this?

Sounds great Krys!! Thanks!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    So I weighed in yesterday at 175.5 lbs and since Sunday I had some salty treats I said I'll weigh in again today to give my body time to settle...so after drinking 12 cups of water yesterday and eating extra healthy I'm at 177 lbs today...my waist it 1.5" more from yesterday...I'm trying no to be dissapointed but I feel as if I'm running in circles...TOM is dues next week so that might be why

but here's the deal...the week before TOM I'm bloated at least 2 pounds up, then the week during one or two more pounds then it akes 2 weeks for it to go back down...so basically I only have a week to play with,.....some months are better than others and I lose the bloat faster or the numbers dont go up too much.......but other months its just crazy.....:ohwell:

Anyway I just need ed to vent.....will up my calories burned and see if that will help
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties!!

Goal: 100 crunches and 100 situps a day 4 The Boot Camp Betty Challenge (Total 1000 for the week)

Mon: 25 crunches, 25 situps...................................................................950 left!
    Tues: 100 crunches, 100 situps.............................................................750 left!
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat: ??
    Sun: ??
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    So I weighed in yesterday at 175.5 lbs and since Sunday I had some salty treats I said I'll weigh in again today to give my body time to settle...so after drinking 12 cups of water yesterday and eating extra healthy I'm at 177 lbs today...my waist it 1.5" more from yesterday...I'm trying no to be dissapointed but I feel as if I'm running in circles...TOM is dues next week so that might be why

but here's the deal...the week before TOM I'm bloated at least 2 pounds up, then the week during one or two more pounds then it akes 2 weeks for it to go back down...so basically I only have a week to play with,.....some months are better than others and I lose the bloat faster or the numbers dont go up too much.......but other months its just crazy.....:ohwell:

Anyway I just need ed to vent.....will up my calories burned and see if that will help

Vent away babe!! My weight flip flops when TOM comes. I recommend stepping away from the scale if it is stopping you from focusing on your actions. I know for me when I am emotional and I see the scale creeping up and I know I ate correctly I will step away from it for a week or so and start concentrating on making sure my calories are on point. When I have did this, the TOM always drop off as soon as he leaves. In the past I have gotten upset and just gave in to my urges to binge or eat sweets and by the time TOM left me I had a real gain and not just the usual 5 bloat gain that will go away if I stick to my plan.

Hang in there and have a good day!!:flowerforyou: Show old TOM what you are made of!!:wink:
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My commitment to the Boot Camp Betty Challenge~ My goal will be to do 15 lunges each leg, 25 situps, 100 crunches, 40 jumping jacks and 15 pushups each day.

Lunges ...... 30 each day = 210 Total

Situps
    25 each day = 172 total

Crunches .......100 each day = 700 total

Jumping Jacks......... 40 each day = 280 total

Push ups .........15 each day = 105 total

OH LORD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MY SELF INTO BUT I NEED THIS PUSH I GONNA NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    Monday only did 40 jumping jacks i left the rest for later was really busy didn't do the rest hopefully i will do all
    Tues............40 minutes walk. jog ..........40 jumping jack , 30 lunges (15 each legs) 25 situp ,15 push up and 50 crunches (those are really hard )
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Okay Summer sweeties, here I am! Thank you Krys for changing the measurements, now I can taking this challenge on full force. I did not do well with the water chug-a lug.... barely got in enough water for a goldfish. This week is better so far.... Now for Boot Camp Betty on top of my P90X I will do these things during my lunch break... 15 lunges each leg, 50 "Steam engines" 15 push ups and 15 jumping jacks.

Bring it baby. I did very poorly in June so I am ready to ring in July....
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options

Vent away babe!! My weight flip flops when TOM comes. I recommend stepping away from the scale if it is stopping you from focusing on your actions. I know for me when I am emotional and I see the scale creeping up and I know I ate correctly I will step away from it for a week or so and start concentrating on making sure my calories are on point. When I have did this, the TOM always drop off as soon as he leaves. In the past I have gotten upset and just gave in to my urges to binge or eat sweets and by the time TOM left me I had a real gain and not just the usual 5 bloat gain that will go away if I stick to my plan.

Hang in there and have a good day!!:flowerforyou: Show old TOM what you are made of!!:wink:

You might be right cause I find although I tell myself the number doesnt matter I get a lil depressed and it hampers my overall progress...sometimes i dont feel like doing anyhting just curling up in bed sad and miserable.... Some months I do really good but others I just want to hide...this emotional roller coaster is so hard sometimes,,,
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Okay.... Let's see .... I passed Week 1 with flying colors, Week 2's water challenge was a fail for me .(I didn't reach my water goal, but I learned some good lessons as to why this is the case. I'll challenge myself to get 75 ounces each day this week.)

Lunges: 25 each leg/ each day
    Crunches: 50 crunches per day
    Jumping jacks: 100 per day
    Pushups (modified): 15 per day (ugh, these kill me still!)

Good luck everyone!!! Congrats on another week of dedication! :flowerforyou:
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Whitney!!!

Hey everyone!

The measurements are required to be filled out on the form when you submit it, but you can put whatever you want in the field and it will submit. So just put "same" or N/A or whatever. If you wish to continue measuring every week, I will gladly update your measurements weekly. For everyone else, I will simply drag your old measurements over until you submit new ones!

Thanks everyone!

THANK You Whitney!!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hey everyone!

The measurements are required to be filled out on the form when you submit it, but you can put whatever you want in the field and it will submit. So just put "same" or N/A or whatever. If you wish to continue measuring every week, I will gladly update your measurements weekly. For everyone else, I will simply drag your old measurements over until you submit new ones!

Thanks everyone!

Thanks Whitney!! I thought about it makes you do it anyways. You rock!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You're welcome!! :smile:

Keep up the hard work everyone! I've seen a lot of HUGE changes on measurements and weight! Great job!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp Betty Challenge~ My goal will be to do 25 lunges each leg, 25 situps, 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks and 25 pushups each day.

Mon. Oops I forgot to do the rest
    lunges r. leg~ 25
    lunges l. leg~. 25
    situps~
    crunches~
    jumping jacks~
    pushups~

Tues making up for yesterday
    lunges r. leg~ 25
    lunges l. leg~ 25
    situps~ 50
    crunches~ 200
    jumping jacks~ 100
    pushups~ 50

Ugh that was hard work didn't think I was going to make it on the pushups or the sit ups doing them all at once but I did it!
  • journey2size10
    Options
    BOOT CAMP BETTY CHALLENGE GOALS:
    180 each (lunges and pushups)
    360 each (crunches and jumping jacks)

Tuesday:
    Lunges 40/leg............140 left!
    Pushups 30................150 left! *(pushups were the hardest! I did 7 regular and the rest modified)*
    Crunches 60...............300 left!
    Jumping Jacks 60.......300 left!
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week are, 100 push-ups, 600 crunches. 500 jumping jacks and 150 lunges each leg front and back.

Monday: push-ups-18
    crunches- 75
    jumping jacks- 50
    lunges frontwards and backwards each leg-25
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week are, 100 push-ups, 600 crunches. 500 jumping jacks and 150 lunges each leg front and back.

Monday: push-ups-18
    crunches- 75
    jumping jacks- 50
    lunges frontwards and backwards each leg-25

Tuesday: push-ups- 18
    crunches: 87
    jumping jacks 50
    lunges- 25 front and back, both legs
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed the thread. I will commit to 50 lunges each leg, 50 situps, 50 jumping jacks and 0 push UPS daily. Knee and foot surgeries will prevent me from doing push ups. I will make up Monday during the week!