Best Donuts

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Ok these are from the local donut place, Donuts Time.

ah6svxjj1lgs.jpg

qi2bu1ekdkgg.jpg

And these are from Donut Plant in NYC

cj2dmdgbv12l.jpg

• supaneka
    supaneka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Union Square Donuts or Kane's if you're in the Boston area! Paula's Donuts in the Buffalo area. And, believe it or not, Mighty-O Donuts in Seattle are vegan and they are AMAZING. We liked them better than Voodoo Donuts in Portland, OR.
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Toasted Coconut donuts from Dunkin Donuts. The crunch, the sweetness, the moist cake. I could eat a bag of those.
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Local for sure. We had a Krispy Kreme and they were good fresh, but didn't hold a candle to Long's Donuts in Indianapolis. But donuts are my kryptonite, so I avoid them.
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    I don't believe anyone has mentioned apple cider donuts yet, which are amazing. (Even better than ACV, heh.)

There's an orchard near where I grew up. Every fall, the best apple cider donuts. They are so good and so popular that sometimes you have to wait in line for a new batch to be made. They put them in the bag warm!
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. EVAH!

giwlgcgqhv5p.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Ws2016 wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    I don't believe anyone has mentioned apple cider donuts yet, which are amazing. (Even better than ACV, heh.)

There's an orchard near where I grew up. Every fall, the best apple cider donuts. They are so good and so popular that sometimes you have to wait in line for a new batch to be made. They put them in the bag warm!

Same here, there are actually two orchards in the area that sell them. So tasty!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    ph1nWQI.jpg
    o.jpg

Okay, this place is called Hugs and Donuts. The first picture is what my sister picked up, the Nutella donut and Fruity Pebble donut. The second picture is their stock on Yelp. I just ordered the blueberry donut because I was craving a blueberry muffin.
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. EVAH!

giwlgcgqhv5p.jpeg

I agree!!!!!!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    plate_cheese_donut-crop_t240.jpg?9b075e176a263354460210e5f64f6db9d4623575

The cream cheese donuts from our local bakery Munchers.
  • ctoavs76
    ctoavs76 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love Kane's Donuts in Saugus, Massachusetts. They are so good. I get them every time I go up there to visit family.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Now I want a donut, and I've already eaten my weight in cookies! (OK, not quite, but it feels like it). And they weren't even Oreos @Carlos_421
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Now I want a donut, and I've already eaten my weight in cookies! (OK, not quite, but it feels like it). And they weren't even Oreos @Carlos_421

But were they at least chocolate chip?
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Shortbread and oatmeal > plain ol' chocolate chip man

• KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My Mom makes the best donuts! It's yeast raised with a plain glaze but by God it's good! Worth every calorie :)
    The very odd time I buy one from Timmy's it's got to be an apple fritter--can't remember the last time I had one.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

No no no no no no no......
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I had four chocolate chip and two double stuff fudgeeo
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

No no no no no no no......
    Different stokes, but hey, choco chip Oreos will be a thing sometime this year.