Am I doing too much ?

Options
13»

Replies

• MalcolmX1983
    MalcolmX1983 Posts: 214 Member
    Options

Nah bro, don't listen to these haters, let them stick to their weak *kitten* one hour workouts.

If I was you, I'd in some bicep curls, 10 sets, 100 reps each set and then do some burpees, gots to shock them muscles right?

Increase the protein amount as well, it's doesn't seem like much.

Rest is for pussys, only rest for a maximum of 10 secs between sets.

I do not have to work until 2017 so this is the plan
    Monday-Thursday
    wake up
    4:00 am coffee with 2 scoops vanilla protein mix 6 oz almond milk (200cal) (1)
    4:30 am Drive 2 miles Lakeland YMCA
    5:00 am Precor elliptical machine set on weight loss 3000 strides 30 min 400 cal
    5:30 am Sci-fit arm machine random hills level 15 20 min 4 miles 100cal
    6:00 am Sci-fit arm machine random hills level 10 (reverse) 20 min 4 miles 100 cal
    6:30 am Precor elliptical machine set on weight loss 3000 strides 30 min 400 cal
    7:00 change and shave 30 min
    7:30 swim 1 mile (36 laps 25 meter pool) 1 hour (1000) calories ?
    8:30 shower and drive home
    9:00 am Protein shake 200 cal (2)
    9:15 am hour and a half break
    10:45 Dress for lakewalk drive to bb courts
    11:00 Sun and Paper 1 hour
    11:55 Protein shake 200 cal (3)
    12:00 Drive to lake
    12:15 Lake Walk 3 miles 1 hour
    1:15 pm Drive to YMCA
    1:30 Precor elliptical machine set on weight loss 3000 strides 30 min 400 cal
    2:00 Pool 30 min
    2:30 dress and drive home
    2:55 Protein shake (200 cal) or Kale spinach salad (4)
    3:00 rest three Hours
    6:00 pm Protein shake (200 cal) or dinner chicken and green beans (5)
    6:05 pm Drive YMCA
    6:30 Precor elliptical machine set on weight loss 3000 strides 30 min 400 cal
    7:00 pm weight machines 1 hour
    8:00 pm free weights 1 hour
    9:00 pm Pool 1/2 hour
    9:30 pm Dress head for home
    9:55 Protein shake (200 cal) (6)
    10:00 pm Pack for tomorrow
    11:00 pm snooze till 4 :00 am

Oh and drink 300 oz of water :)

• notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    So you've asked people "Is this too much?". You get honest answers. You bash and name call on people who disagree with you. Why do you need validation if your mind is already set that what you are doing is right?
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    deluxmary2000 guess what ? I have a degree from Cordon Blue friends like the one I play basketball with or the ones for the lake walk or my YMCA friends or what ? LOL
  • DarthSamson
    Options
    Hey Kevin 10 fast pitch softball games 5 days in a row at ISA world series was too much
    this is a cakewalk in comparison.
  • DarthSamson
    Options
    ilex I need to add 7 cups of air popped popcorn in there somewhere. yummy !
  • DarthSamson
    Options
    brian run, bike, swim in the fresh air so the two hours and all drive time in convertible not good enough ?

LOL fresh air LOL like when I was umpiring 16 hour days on weekends I was not getting enough fresh air !
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    tumblr_nussqx0OSW1seoyyho1_500.gif
  • DarthSamson
    Options
    man I still have 25 min of rest time !
  • DarthSamson
    Options
    love how nobody noticed I don't do squat Fri-Sat Sun
  • DarthSamson
    Options
    Oh except 13 softball games :)
  • dudergroob
    dudergroob Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your body needs rest. It's not very cool or exciting but a huge portion of gains is made through allowing your body to rest and rebuild.
    Find a routine that is sustainable, efficient and allows for rest. Hit it hard and be done for the day. Don't drag it out.
  • carmkizzle
    carmkizzle Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    There is just... so much wrong with this, I almost don't know where to start.
    Way too much gym time. I would only go for 60-90 minutes to do weights (and why an hour of machines, and then an hour of free weights?? Makes no sense). Then do some walking/hiking/running at the lake. Done.

As someone else mentioned, spend the rest of your time doing something for yourself that doesn't involve rigid exercise. Take up a hobby, learn to cook (and ditch all the protein powder), make some friends, read a good book - the opportunities are endless.
    And seriously - why the heck aren't you sleeping more??

I feel like this is a joke.

Definitely.

• MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just wanted to say, LOVE the name. :)
  • KorvapuustiPossu
    KorvapuustiPossu Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I find this funny... looks like my last day before exam study list from my university years...optimistic and not a least bit realistic. Not gonna say anything more because you are obviously a troll...and in a weird chance that you are not...there are easier ways to kill yourself :) just so you know...
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Hey bro! You try Rich Piana's 8 hour arm workout???
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I like how you call the people responding to your post morons. Winning.

In other news, I'd swap a lot of that cardio and a lot of that gym time for some more quality weight lifting or HIIT training. I think you'd see more benefit in less time.

Also, don't be a jerk. "Lost souls"?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that anyone suffering from the symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, or Compulsive eating make use of the resources offered by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. You may reach the ANAD hotline by phone in the US: 847-831-3438 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Central Time) or on the web at http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding,
    USMCMP
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.