The Diamond Challenge: Round 3 - Wk 2 (DITR)

Options

Replies

• kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hello Diamonds

TwinMom welcome

QOTD: If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??
    I luv shoes any shoe store

QOTD: What is your top 5 songs on your excercise playlist
    I don't have any. As i go to classes all the time n luve hip hop or latin :tongue:

Kathy
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    QOTD response for..........1) I started using Pandora. I use the Kanye West workout mix and 2) I would shop at any Boutique with Jeans and T-Shirts. I love J's and T's. But they can't be usual. Gotta be different.
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    QOTD: If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??

Well, I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl...really not to picky about WHERE I shop....but if I had the body, and the money, and the CONFIDENCE I would love to wear something a little sexy and revealing, like a short minidress that showed off some cleavage (okay, I might have to stop by a plastic surgeon's office first, and buy the cleavage :) ) My goal is to lose weight for my hubby's christmas party this year - and he has already said he is helping pick a new outfit for me as he wants me to wear something sexy!

I don't have a playlist (actually, I don't own an ipod or anything like that)....I workout to DVD's so whatever music is on them....

Oh - and I loved the jokes from Monday - I could not think of one at all....but I laughed out loud at several!
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Keep the music coming ladie, I am adding to my playlist as I read! :bigsmile: Forgot about the Black Eyed Peas!
  • sazvampire
    sazvampire Posts: 53
    Options

1) Im not okay (I promise) - My Chemical Romance
    2) Firework - Katy Perry
    3) Lipstick - Jedward
    4) Neutron Star Collision - Muse
    5) Jai Ho - *****cat Dolls

I would go to the designers at Alexander McQueen and get a custom made red carpet dress
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Monday's QOTD: If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??

I would shop at Bergdorf Goodman. Shoes & Handbags

Tuesday's QOTD: What is your top 5 songs on your excercise playlist

Justin Timberlake - Still On My Brain
    Justin Timberlake - Future Sex/ Love Song
    Justin Timberlake - My Love
    Beyonce - Naughty Girl
    Beyonce - Ring the Alarm
  • journey2size10
    Options
    GM LOVELY DIAMONDS!

Monday's QOTD: If you could walk into ANY store and WEAR anything and money was not an object WHERE would you shop and WHAT would you buy??

Victoria Secrets (of course)
    strapless corset & some sexy hip hugging jeans with stilettos <<< my ultimate sexy, I'm the shiznit, pull my hair type outfit! :laugh:

1) 6 foot, 7 foot - lil wayne
    2) Bring it back - Travis Porter
    3) Only girl in the world - Rihanna
    4) My Humps - Fergie
    5) Master of Puppets - Metallica

basically, all things hip hop, gets the blood going, some rock mixed in too
  • TwinMom12409
    Options
    Tuesday's Question of the day: What is your top 5 songs on your exercise playlist

1. Eye of the Tiger- One of my FAV running songs!! Glad I am not alone in my cheesiness!!
    2. Lose Yourself- Eminem
    3. Breaking Benjamin
    4. Miranda Lambert- Only Prettier
    5. Beyonce. =)
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    CRACKING up for all of the votes for Eye of the Tiger! Who knew Diamonds were so cheeeesy! LOL. It's okay, still love you guys!
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I defiantly agree with Victoria Secret. That and a sexy little black dress that will wow my hubby!

I'm a country girl (obviously why my name is countryrose !) so anything that is new---I'm listening to.

Welcome TwinMom! I'm a 31 yr old SAHM too!! Welcome to the Awesome Diamonds! Let's kick butt this week ladies. We HAVE to beat the Dolls.
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options

I'm going to have to go with Coach, too. Then I might take a stroll through Saks 5th Avenue...

QOTD: What are your top 5 songs on your excercise playlist?

Actually don't have a playlist, but songs that get me going include: Born to Be Wild ("Get your motor runnin'...), some Nickelback, some Meatloaf, some Queen, some Glee songs (!!), and another vote for Eye of the Tiger :)
  • reeology
    reeology Posts: 22
    Options

Huh, did I somehow miss Monday's QOTD?! Sorry about that! Could've sworn it was about jokes. My bad.

Monday's QOTD: Oh goshhhhh this is such a tough question. Macy's, I think, because then I could buy pretty much everything I need--cute undies, nice dresses, swimsuits, casual clothes, etc. It would be awesome!

Tuesday's QOTD: hahahaha, none of mine are in English! I like Sekai de Ichiban Koi****eru by Kita Shuuhei, Real Emotion by Koda Kumi, Rewrite by Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Sakura Kiss by Chieko Kawabe, and, hmmmm. Hare Hare Yukai by Aya Hirano, I think. ^_^;
  • TwinMom12409
    Options

Huh, did I somehow miss Monday's QOTD?! Sorry about that! Could've sworn it was about jokes. My bad.

Monday's QOTD: Oh goshhhhh this is such a tough question. Macy's, I think, because then I could buy pretty much everything I need--cute undies, nice dresses, swimsuits, casual clothes, etc. It would be awesome!

Tuesday's QOTD: hahahaha, none of mine are in English! I like Sekai de Ichiban Koi****eru by Kita Shuuhei, Real Emotion by Koda Kumi, Rewrite by Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Sakura Kiss by Chieko Kawabe, and, hmmmm. Hare Hare Yukai by Aya Hirano, I think. ^_^;

There were 2 Monday questions. I had one but as a new person there was a question if I would see that it was my turn to ask- I'm an overachiever though! So you are spot on!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I defiantly agree with Victoria Secret. That and a sexy little black dress that will wow my hubby!

I'm a country girl (obviously why my name is countryrose !) so anything that is new---I'm listening to

Double Tuesday week 2

1. Rodeo drive baby! sturdy designer dresses shoes accessories sweaters shirts ohh the list.. PURSES!
    2. Madonna and lots of remixes to intense songs!

cant type much tonight.. gotta get ready for my date ;D

Today I ran 5 miles and didnt stop once!! eeek!! the things we can do if we really wanted! lets go DITR! !!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options

Today I ran 5 miles and didnt stop once!! eeek!! the things we can do if we really wanted! lets go DITR! !!

...um, MAJOR accomplishment much? Awesome Raquel!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I've never been one to dress up or feel girly or beautiful. I guess I'd say just some good jeans and tees from Old Navy or something.

Hmmmmm....I listen to way too much music for a question like this. I don't have a work out playlist. I'm not sure I could narrow it to 5, but let's see....
    1. Mama Kin by Aerosmith
    2. Icky Thump by The White Stripes
    3. I'm So Sick by Flyleaf
    4. Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus (a piece of me dies every time I admit I like it...haha)
    5. Billionaire by Travie McCoy/Bruno Mars

Everyone has some great music listed!
  • majpal
    majpal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Tuesday's QOTDs ~

I don't have a playlist.

I would like to go shopping in Macy's with unlimited money. They have everything!
  • nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

Nordstrom... starting in the shoe dept with a fabulous pair of strappy Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choos and then onto designer dresses for this dress...
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/herve-leger-sequin-bandage-dress/3203201?origin=category&resultback=7164.

But that would just be the start of my Nordstrom shopping spree ;)
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Diamond Doll here just sneaking a peek and stealing some song ideas for my playlist. Good luck in week two DITR! We barely squeaked out a win so we're taking it up a notch this week!
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    just keeping my spot. gooooo pink!!!