married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Had a crush on my wife since my teens.
    Didn't know she was crushing on me too.
    Finally plucked up the courage to approach her and promptly put a ring on it.
    Been married for close to a decade now:)

AWE, love it! Congrats on your decade.

We've been married 21 years, together since 1991!

I was my hubbies crush in HS, I was clueless though...he tried three times to ask me out in various ways and I was oblivious. I thought he was cute and all…but I don’t have an aggressive bone in my body when it comes to guys, and was and still am clueless when it comes to flirting. I just think everyone wants to be my friend, I mean I am fun as all hell!

He told me once ”if a guy’s your friend…he wants, wanted to, or thought about sleeping with you at one point babe...it’s that simple.” I still call BS on that, but I am glad I finally figured it out with him or thank god he’s a persistent bugger! Haha
  • MrOtto2016
    MrOtto2016 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    After being married 23 years my hubby is jealous now that I'm losing weight and going to the gym. He's all over me! I'll take it! Lol

Lol....no doubt. I have the same problem. I once told her that I keep the belly just to keep the woman away..lol. Now that I'm losing it, she asks me whom I'm seeing...haha

• MalcolmX1983
    MalcolmX1983 Posts: 214 Member
    Options

21 years?! That's a loooong time lol
    Congrats on your two decades:)
    Nice to hear about long happy marriages.

I had the same problem as your husband, tried telling her so many times, but just used to end up getting tongue tied and changing the subject.
    She tried telling me a few times as well but I am terrible at reading women.
    Her mother knew about us both and told me to pull my pants up and stop acting like a girl:/

jajomo0118 wrote: »
    Had a crush on my wife since my teens.
    Didn't know she was crushing on me too.
    Finally plucked up the courage to approach her and promptly put a ring on it.
    Been married for close to a decade now:)

AWE, love it! Congrats on your decade.

We've been married 21 years, together since 1991!

I was my hubbies crush in HS, I was clueless though...he tried three times to ask me out in various ways and I was oblivious. I thought he was cute and all…but I don’t have an aggressive bone in my body when it comes to guys, and was and still am clueless when it comes to flirting. I just think everyone wants to be my friend, I mean I am fun as all hell!

He told me once ”if a guy’s your friend…he wants, wanted to, or thought about sleeping with you at one point babe...it’s that simple.” I still call BS on that, but I am glad I finally figured it out with him or thank god he’s a persistent bugger! Haha
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    MrOtto2016 wrote: »
    After being married 23 years my hubby is jealous now that I'm losing weight and going to the gym. He's all over me! I'll take it! Lol

Lol....no doubt. I have the same problem. I once told her that I keep the belly just to keep the woman away..lol. Now that I'm losing it, she asks me whom I'm seeing...haha

Haha! It's kinda funny to me!
    What did you tell her?
    I told him I want to feel better but it's all for him
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

What did you tell her?

my hubs asks this all the time too.
    I just say you don't like having a trophy wife? hahaha
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

What did you tell her?

my hubs asks this all the time too.
    I just say you don't like having a trophy wife? hahaha

Yes!!! Lol
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    ARE you telling me I have a trophy crush??? *sigh* WHY.. oh WHY do I have to have such excellent taste in women :p
  • princessterrie16
    princessterrie16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not yet married but I've been happily engaged for 10 months now. Waiting for him to come home from deployment so we can finally get married.
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Married and chatting
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    MikeDee_ny wrote: »
    Married and chatting

Great physique
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    MikeDee_ny wrote: »
    Married and chatting

Great physique

Thanks @lynnismynameshoppingmygame
  • synchkat
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    ARE you telling me I have a trophy crush??? *sigh* WHY.. oh WHY do I have to have such excellent taste in women :p

@RavenLibra you know it ;)
  • RavenLibra
    Options
    is it a bad thing that I have missed the staircase selfie?
  • MrOtto2016
    MrOtto2016 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

What did you tell her?

Yes, the same thing. I need to feel better and have more energy. I miss my old self and enjoy being active. And the looks from the gals are a plus too!!! Hehe
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    is it a bad thing that I have missed the staircase selfie?

You mean the dangerous staircase selfie
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

What did you tell her?

Yes, the same thing. I need to feel better and have more energy. I miss my old self and enjoy being active. And the looks from the gals are a plus too!!! Hehe

The looks and flirts are fun!
    Good for you!
  • RavenLibra
    Options
    of course the Dangerous staircase... *sigh* Something sooo hot about a woman putting her self in that kind of danger for someone else's gratification...Ummm... did that just get creepy? :D
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'll have tou know the kitchen is where the real danger lies
  • laurenolauren
    laurenolauren Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm more a fielder. Left field please. Actually in the bleachers as far away from the action the better

This was really funny I don't know why I found this funny.