married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    NOT being with the kiddos is JUST as mundane ladies... doing the 9-5... or any other shift... sitting at the same desk... undertaking the same tasks going to and from work along the same route... family LIFE is about routine... that IS the example you want your children to follow isn't it? After all are you not the second coming of your parents? are your parents not a younger image of your grandparents? as children we learn by example... unless fate intervenes and sends you spiraling in a different direction.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    JeffFit70 wrote: »
    Hi all. Married of 18 years..I think. Just here for fitness.. and fun... and hookups...

Delete that last one! Totally joking...Or was I?

Yes, I was joking!

Maybe.

Literally laughing out loud. The glass of bourbon might be helping, but, still.

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    Hi all. Married of 18 years..I think. Just here for fitness.. and fun... and hookups...

Yes, I was joking!

Maybe.

I missed this and the opportunity for a hey there ;) I'll leave that for you Kim since we're vacay buddies. ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    NOT being with the kiddos is JUST as mundane ladies... doing the 9-5... or any other shift... sitting at the same desk... undertaking the same tasks going to and from work along the same route... family LIFE is about routine... that IS the example you want your children to follow isn't it? After all are you not the second coming of your parents? are your parents not a younger image of your grandparents? as children we learn by example... unless fate intervenes and sends you spiraling in a different direction.

How you doin. ;)
  • ParkingPeddler
    ParkingPeddler Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Married, happy to be so, have been for 25 years...she is a patient and tolerant woman! I like to make folks smile, and love to make 'em laugh. Life can be serious enough without drama, so I like to avoid it whenever possible.
  • MrOtto2016
    MrOtto2016 Posts: 40 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Married here as well. Coming up on 20 years the end of Sept. Known my wife for 34 yrs now.. It's been a crazy ride...
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Yes, I was joking!

Maybe.

I missed this and the opportunity for a hey there ;) I'll leave that for you Kim since we're vacay buddies. ;)

Are you suggesting something with those winks?!?
  • synchkat
    Options

Yes, I was joking!

Maybe.

Are you suggesting something with those winks?!?

;)
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Well, I never!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Aren't most people posting here married?

Nope. Most posts I see are regarding singles or dating type questions.
  • perkymommy
    edited May 2016
    Options
    OP, what does the perky mean in mommy?

It's not referring to anything sexual or a body part. I see that you are very young so I will excuse that stupid question.
  • perkymommy
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Good to see who all the honest men and women are on here. ;) I'm not here to w-hore around. If I were I'd be on a singles hook-up dating site not going incognito in front of my spouse making them think I'm just logging my food each day (insert rolling eyes emoticon, lol). I'm all grown up now and past all of that, thank god.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options

Yes, I was joking!

Maybe.

^^^ this!! Love it. Lol
  • synchkat
    Options

Yes, I was joking!

Maybe.

^^^ this!! Love it. Lol

Clearly he's looking for fun fitness hook ups...like he could be your spotter at the gym...cardio buddy perhaps.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options

Yes, I was joking!

Maybe.

^^^ this!! Love it. Lol

Clearly he's looking for fun fitness hook ups...like he could be your spotter at the gym...cardio buddy perhaps.

I know! Just what I need!
  • caammph
    caammph Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi, married 17 years. Wife is skinny, works out all the time and bakes a lot of cookies and cakes which I end up eating. Saboteur.

I wish my husband would eat all the cookies. Sadly that task usually falls to me.
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Married and my wife is in insane shape, better than I am currently. So when we are busy together, it is fun.