married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• Ellebee332
    Ellebee332 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I used to make a chore list for my wife, but sadly the quality of her work was substandard. I had to train my dog to pick up her slack.

agymjk.gif

*sigh* I'm still waiting for Redbeard to come over and clean my house :p
  • blackoceanview
    blackoceanview Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Married here
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Ellebee332 wrote: »
    I used to make a chore list for my wife, but sadly the quality of her work was substandard. I had to train my dog to pick up her slack.

agymjk.gif

*sigh* I'm still waiting for Redbeard to come over and clean my house :p

Tomorrow around 7 ok? ;)
  • kevin3676
    kevin3676 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Married here
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Married, 27 years :smile:
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Married... 17+ years... what is there to chat about? kick me a note... maybe I will develop an infatuation... Emu's are like that
  • JeffFit70
    JeffFit70 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Married of 18 years..I think. Just here for fitness.. and fun... and hookups...

Delete that last one! Totally joking...Or was I?

Yes, I was joking!

Maybe.
  • sparrish531
    sparrish531 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Married here, Ms. Perky.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Married... 17+ years... what is there to chat about? kick me a note... maybe I will develop an infatuation... Emu's are like that

This post is missing a ;)
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Married here, posting for the fun and games.
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Married; just looking to chat with like-minded fitness and health folks!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Married....closing in on 10 years, together 16. 4 kids (ages 8-2)....been together almost half my life!

We have a very traditional marraige in that I keep the house and kids, and he works. I would *NEVER* refer to him as my keeper though...that speaks VOLUMES, IMO.
  • truckin16mfp
    truckin16mfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Married, nothin' wrong with a little chit chat tho
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    BTW that lower lip bite selfie... MMM..mmm...M!!!
    synchkat wrote: »
    RavenLibra wrote: »

This post is missing a ;)

• provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    @FLgirl40 I flippin love you.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yes, very happily married here! :-)
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi, all I am a married stay at home mother with three kids from Southern Indiana. I guess you could say we live the 1950's style life. I cook, clean , take care of the kids and he works takes care of the yard. That may make us sound old but we are not we are both in are early 30's and love life we just like to keep things simple. But, for me as a stay at home mother things get boring at times I get tired of the same old rinse and repeat of life. It seem's like I am always doing the same things. Are there any other stay at home mom's or dad's that deal with this what do you do, how do you change things up, and still stay on budget?
    In the summer we get pool passes so it changes a little we go daily unless it rains and we also visit different parks in the area, as well as any free things that may be going on we do them as well because hey it's free and free is good. LOL. What do you do with your kids that is cheap an easy to do crafts such as that? My kiddos also go to church camp so that is a plus....

This is just like me and my hubby! I very much enjoy it though but yes, it can sometimes be hard to be with kiddos doing the same thing 24/7. I try to take a little time to myself each night while my hubby does something he enjoys doing I work on some of my hobbies I just enjoy sewing and crocheting. During the day though when I'm not homeschooling my kiddos I try to get together with other mamas and let the kids play while we talk. That really helps and playdates are completely free! Another thing I like to do to get us out of the house is look for free places around like some hands on/ children's museums are free (not all but some) or if they aren't free buy the year membership that way you only pay once but can go as many times as you want.