married chit-chatters?

Replies

• NicholeWharton1
    NicholeWharton1 Posts: 1 Member
    Married here, zero interest in anything else lol. How is everyone's weather? Cold and rainy here, making hiking impossible.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    What do you do with your kids that is cheap an easy to do crafts such as that?

Use things around nature! Even just painting pine cones can be a blast for the kiddos. We live on an Island so hunting for sea glass is a summertime adventure! Then making stuff out of it.

Fill an empty peanut butter container with a mixture of oil and water. Put some sparkles and colored stuff inside. Add some food coloring. Have the kids decorate the container. Voila, hours of amusement as they want the stuff move around inside the jar.

Hit up Pintrest for thousand more ideas.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    What do you do with your kids that is cheap an easy to do crafts such as that?

Use things around nature! Even just painting pine cones can be a blast for the kiddos. We live on an Island so hunting for sea glass is a summertime adventure! Then making stuff out of it.

Fill an empty peanut butter container with a mixture of oil and water. Put some sparkles and colored stuff inside. Add some food coloring. Have the kids decorate the container. Voila, hours of amusement as they want the stuff move around inside the jar.

Hit up Pintrest for thousand more ideas.

know what I did a few time...vinegar in pop bottles and baking soda...put a balloon on top and it blows up the balloon.

Or goop...you mix borax, glue, water and food colouring I think it was. The kids LOVE it

we pained a lot too. get ones of those rolls of paper and put it out on a flat surface and use feet, hands, leaves, grass.

The boy loved when I'd give him my phone and he'd go around the yard taking pictures.

Now I'm lazy
  • synchkat
    Married but I do joke and flirt innocuously
    Does the missus know about them innocuosities?

OMG what a GREAT word!!!
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    @mangamaday- that would never fly in this house ! I would get my *kitten* paddled and I don't like the paddle!
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    @_Waffle_ exactly.. your waffles for example... oh yes :wink:
  • fit4life_78
    fit4life_78 Posts: 165 Member
    where did it take the turn to getting kittens paddled, lol ;)
  • synchkat
    Ellebee332 wrote: »
    What if you're unhappily married?
    I think this thread should be more inclusive. ;)

it didn't say happily married in the title...just married. so everyone is included. ;)
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    edited May 2016
    @mangamaday No I am not joking! I am a stay at home wife that is my job and a do it with happiness. The house is to be kept neat and tidy at all times and me wait on him after all he does work hard all day. Not to say he does not do the same for me at times because he does I am very spoiled. But, I get left A list every morning and everything on that list is to be done when he gets home unless I am not feeling well or something comes up and I just can't get it done. But I am very devoted to my husband and most of the time get everything done.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited May 2016
    If my (nonexistent) husband left me a list...I wouldn't have a husband anymore.

Is anyone a stay at home dad? That's the set up I'd love to have some day....haha
  • synchkat
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    If my (nonexistent) husband left me a list...I wouldn't have a husband anymore.

Is anyone a stay at home dad? That's the set up I'd love to have some day....haha

I see lots of stay at home dads at the school yard. It's a good deal for them cause they are in the minority so the moms are always happy to chat and be all flirty
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Married here, not so happily sometimes. I work ~55-60 hrs/week teaching, but can't expect anything to really be done at home. I have my chores I do (dishes, my own laundry, etc) and then try to spend the other time relaxing. If the situation was reversed I'd have the house spotless most of the time before she got home. Oh well...
  • synchkat
    Being a stay at home dad sounds great, but I don't think I could handle it, you women do so much and take care of so many different things at home, I can't even hang for a day or 2, lol

it's really not that hard. Then again I have one child but it's really not. I mean being a doctor or something is certainly harder I'd say