married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    @mangamaday No I am not joking! I am a stay at home wife that is my job and a do it with happiness. The house is to be kept neat and tidy at all times and me wait on him after all he does work hard all day. Not to say he does not do the same for me at times because he does I am very spoiled. But, I get left A list every morning and everything on that list is to be done when he gets home unless I am not feeling well or something comes up and I just can't get it done. But I am very devoted to my husband and most of the time get everything done.

I hope chit chatting on MFP is on the list! I would be worried about that *kitten* paddling.....

To each their own. Couldn't be me.
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    my list is all done ;)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    That just sucks. I hope you are not in a situation I think you may be in. What the fudge. I wish you well. If you were in Connecticut, I'd already be sending some women to your home to inspect. Do you have friends? Like girlfriends?

Or if you are trolling all of us, I'm going to wish a chimpanzee pees into your noodle soup when you didn't notice.

inspect like the "white glove test"
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options

Or if you are trolling all of us, I'm going to wish a chimpanzee pees into your noodle soup when you didn't notice.

I just died laughing
  • Simplifi
    Simplifi Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This isn't a brain injury list... she defended having to do it by the time he comes home. That he does a lot for her so she does that for him. She may have had a brain injury but there is more going on here.
  • davidharken637
    davidharken637 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Married.. but what's wrong with looking? I might even lick my screen.

What she said
  • Simplifi
    Simplifi Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I can see if she's had a brain injury needing reminders, I worked with a woman who had a brain injury and I'd often give her little reminders of what she needed to be doing or she'd go off on a weird tangent but this list does seem a bit much and the wording from the original post does seem to indicate some sort of control issue. So send your troops!!! and I didn't know that there were organizations that did this sort of thing

Why would HE need to leave that list though? She could easily make a list herself... something smells I think.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    If the list is to remind her then the list should be about her. Like eat food, take meds, shower. Not to sweep the floor and do chores. What a mess.
    synchkat wrote: »
    I can see if she's had a brain injury needing reminders, I worked with a woman who had a brain injury and I'd often give her little reminders of what she needed to be doing or she'd go off on a weird tangent but this list does seem a bit much and the wording from the original post does seem to indicate some sort of control issue. So send your troops!!! and I didn't know that there were organizations that did this sort of thing

Why would HE need to leave that list though? She could easily make a list herself... something smells I think.

I totally agree.
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    To each their own... I'm content if I get a pair of pants put away doing laundry. You can't force a sinking ship to float.
  • TeKr1967
    TeKr1967 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just made me break into a broad smile!! Too funny.
    Ellebee332 wrote: »
    What if you're unhappily married?
    I think this thread should be more inclusive. ;)