Video gamers

Replies

• Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    I'm going to wait for Overwatch release!

Not long now! Did you play the Beta?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited May 2016
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Zelda is killing me right now and I do not have the patience to sit through a 20 min tutorial on youtube.
    Are you talking about the first Zelda? There's plenty of text walk throughs and maps online.

I guess I'm excited for this, seriously, the animation man, and the Hotline Miami developer approved mod, Midnight Animal.

A link to the past. I messed up the keys in ganons tower .
    I've played most of A Link Between Worlds, lost the cartridge, but still haven't touched that one for some reason.

• cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    edited May 2016
    Arathels wrote: »
    I'm going to wait for Overwatch release!

Not long now! Did you play the Beta?

Yes I have, a handful of times! Too bad they cut off the server today. Guess I'll have to wait until release.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Yeah I was bummed about that as well but at least it was fun
  • rachellerma1992
    rachellerma1992 Posts: 28 Member
    edited May 2016
    I know this might be lame guys but I love to play halo! I can just shoot at everything, talk *kitten*, and laugh lol. I seriously need to start playing again
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Currently waiting for Battlefield 1 and COD 4 Remastered. I haven't played in a bit. Was on Battlefront and GTA5.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    DOOOOOM!!!!!!!! <3...

Yes!!!! In anticipation I've been looking up music to id games; which is some good stuff!
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    F%&$ doom. Couldn't even play the last on in the dark hahaha.
  • t3h_pwn3r3r
    t3h_pwn3r3r Posts: 1 Member
    Jan93L wrote: »
    I play World of Warcraft. I know it's kind of old and has been changed, but I still enjoy it.

Literally came to this thread to say i play wow lol
  • FrankieFrench1
    FrankieFrench1 Posts: 289 Member
    Im currently slogging threw life is strange (seriously that game is like a reenactment of my angsty teenage years) but uncharted 4 is currently trying to pull me away but I have so many other games to finish also, the most first worldly of problems :(
  • Markjames82
    Markjames82 Posts: 143 Member
    Awesome that his thread is still going!

I have thought a couple times about buying a wii u just so I can play all the Zelda games.

Still haven't managed to get back on uncharted, think I'll have a big play through tonight
  • MacBoyy97
    MacBoyy97 Posts: 10 Member
    Damn... I'm the only CSGO player here? :neutral:
  • frammis4242
    frammis4242 Posts: 25 Member
    i mostly play trove and fistful of frags since mike morhaime killed nostalrius
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    edited May 2016
    I have an Xbox one.

Was playing The Division, got burnt out from the monotony and grind, was hoping it would have a little more variety, maybe a little more like Destiny. Went back to fallout 4, Forza. Generally am a Battlefield Player, been playing Battlefield since Battlefield 2. Looking forward to the new one, WWI gonna be a great addition to BF series, hopefully the multiplayer is good, and with the reduced options as to firearms and attachments, DICE is going to have to step up their game with making the mechanics within the game better because there are a lot less bouncing balls for us to follow without the amount of vehicles and weaponry choices.

A friend of mine was part of DOOM closed beta, didnt really have much good to say about it, gameplay that I saw from him looked OK at best. I am gonna watch some more gameplay before I decide to buy.

Other friends who played overwatch didnt have much to say about it, they said Battleborne was a better game.

Next possible purchase for me would have to be Homefront, but if they screw up the mulitplayer as bad as they did in the first one, it will be a definite pass lol
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Is anyone getting Far Harbour the Fallout 4 DLC?
  • mariv0
    mariv0 Posts: 45 Member
    Tomm88 wrote: »
    Is anyone getting Far Harbour the Fallout 4 DLC?

I kind of want the f4 dlc (not the robot one, the other one), but I've been out of the groove of the game for so long that I don't know if I could get back into it. It's the sad reality of most dlcs for me.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    I have thought a couple times about buying a wii u just so I can play all the Zelda ...

Nintendo just announced a successor to the Wii U.
    Playing Doom!
  • exomos
    exomos Posts: 21 Member
    Have PS4, Xbox One and Wii U. Playing FFIX on Steam. :D

Also I play Mario Maker from time to time on my Wii U.

I play Steam the most, Wii U second, Xbox One third.

Although I LOVED Until Dawn on PS4. Awesome game!
  • Arwen1218
    Arwen1218 Posts: 118 Member
    Guys. Uncharted 4. Possibly the most beautiful game I've ever played. No. In fact. It is.

Absolutely!! I also love DragonAge Inquisition, Assassins Creed, Fallout and a whole lot more
  • Arwen1218
    Arwen1218 Posts: 118 Member
    exomos wrote: »
    Have PS4, Xbox One and Wii U. Playing FFIX on Steam. :D

Also I play Mario Maker from time to time on my Wii U.

I play Steam the most, Wii U second, Xbox One third.

Although I LOVED Until Dawn on PS4. Awesome game!

I have all 3 systems too!! I'm a legend of Zelda fangirl for Nintendo lol