What is Your Ht/Wt & Size Clothing?

Options

Replies

• sierramitchell89
    sierramitchell89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" 258 lbs. I wear any where between L-XL in tops and 16-18 in pants. I am trying to get down to at least 150-170 lbs before October.
  • courtnelius79
    courtnelius79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 146 lbs., 35x27x38, body fat 21%, and I usually wear size 6 US (10UK) in everything but if it's a "curvy fit" or an a-line dress, I wear 4's. Tops small, but they are often baggy, so sometimes petite smalls if they are short sleeves. Extra smalls are usually tight in the chest.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    @afatpersonwholikesfood WAY TO GO! Are you as excited as I am to be out of the plus department?

My update from January:
    5'9", 179 lbs

39 - 30.5 - 39
    Tops: size 12
    Bottoms: size 10
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I am 5'7" and used to be a size 8 Misses (9 Junior) pants/medium shirts when I was in my 20s and was 135 pounds. I was 35/26/36 measurements.

In my 30s I was 145 pounds size 10 Missy (11 Junior). I actually had a nice figure and didn't realize it. (38/27/37)

In my 40s I weighed 155 and was a size 12 (39 bust, 30 waist, 40 hips). That also is a fine weight that I wouldn't mind settling back into.

But now I'm in my 50s, a size 14 jeans and wear large shirts-- 165 pounds. I'm a little "thick" IMO. My measurements are 41 bust, 32 waist, 42 hips.

I briefly reached 175 and size 16 jeans/ XL shirts. I joined Nutisystem and lost 10 pounds a couple years ago. I didn't want to buy a new wardrobe in Plus the way I was heading upward.

I look back and think back to those size 8 jeans days and wonder how in the world I ever thought I was "fat" back then? But I did.

Now I am slightly overweight BMI and would love to lose 10-20 more pounds (those last 10 pounds sure are fighting hard to stay on) and get into size 10s or 12s once more!

It would be super if I could lose weight and maintain a size 10/12 Medium for the rest of my life! I appear to gain or lose a size every 10 pounds up or down. Hoping for a downward trend for my next decade!
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i am 5' 7". weight 140-145. muscular shape from yoga. pants 4-6, tops small, dresses not sure sm, been a long time since i bought one. i am a skirt girl, maxi! size small. weigh more now, but fit into my clothes when i weighed less, but had no muscle tone. muscle does weigh more, but usually go by how my clothes fit and only weigh occasionally. don't want to get caught up in a number.
  • DebSozo
    Options
    Etta Mae-- exactly. I used to have more muscle. If I was fit and firm then I'd likely be in one size smaller even at my weight. The scale lies. It is more accurate to go with how clothes fit. I'm planning to start working out soon! I have a membership to Planet Fitness but haven't gone in a long time.
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    5'9", 163lbs (according to the frame calculators I'm small framed and straight or banana shaped)
    US size medium in tops, size 6 in pants (I can go as small as 4 at Old Navy however), dresses are shenanigans because of my height so I give up :p

Jessica, Gap and Old Navy sell tall dresses online - I actually like regular length dresses because the waist hits too high and it's kind of flattering, but if that bothers you, the waist and hemline are lower in the Tall dresses, and they go down to size Small Tall or 4 Tall so you'd fit fine.
  • nickipick
    nickipick Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    5'9 and 133 lbs. Size 6. Or small or medium in both top and bottoms. Depends on the brand. Canada - not sure if sizing is different in the U.S.
  • lyndefisher
    lyndefisher Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'5", 113.8. Size 4 jeans although I just bought she shorts for this summer and they were size 2 and one pair size 0. Tops-small (some medium)
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    @afatpersonwholikesfood WAY TO GO! Are you as excited as I am to be out of the plus department?

My update from January:
    5'9", 179 lbs

39 - 30.5 - 39
    Tops: size 12
    Bottoms: size 10

Yes! It's nice to go shopping with my mom/sisters and be able to shop in the same section.
  • Suzanne106
    Suzanne106 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and weigh 151 lbs. I've lost 20 lbs and have kept it off for several months now so pretty happy about that. No real cravings since I give myself a cheat day once a week. I wear a size 6 now but started at a size 10. Good luck
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'7", weigh 130 lbs., and wear a US size small. :)
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I am a shade under 5'3" and weigh between 100-105. I typically wear a 0 or 00 depending on the brand. XS in most tops.
  • emilyy1310
    emilyy1310 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    112 lbs
    0-4 in bottoms
    mediums in tops
  • DebSozo
    Options
    Suzanne106 wrote: »
    I'm 5'3" and weigh 151 lbs. I've lost 20 lbs and have kept it off for several months now so pretty happy about that. No real cravings since I give myself a cheat day once a week. I wear a size 6 now but started at a size 10. Good luck

Which plan did you use to lose 20 pounds?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I am a shade under 5'3" and weigh between 100-105. I typically wear a 0 or 00 depending on the brand. XS in most tops.

This is all same size as me. 5'2, 102 pounds. Same clothes sizes.
  • DanniPants6
    DanniPants6 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" - SW is 155lbs as of a week ago.

TOP: S or M
    BOTTOM: 6 or 8 pant changes brand somtimes a 10 if over seas

I live in Canada :)
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    5'8" 186lbs pants 32x30 shirts large
  • sassafrass52
    sassafrass52 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    sorry.. double post