Up top Im a xxs-s
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,775 Member
    Options
    5'0", 127 lb

Jeans size 8
    Pants with suit size 8
    Jacket size 10
    Shirt size ranges from M to XL depending on style (ladies' concert tees tend to run small, the merchandisers think that female metalheads are all teens).
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    5'4" 119 lbs, 33-24-36, 0-2 US in skirts, up to a 4 in pants, 0-2 in tops.

Re. vanity sizing, I'm a 1950s size 12.
  • prncsstff
    prncsstff Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    5'0" 92 lbs
    00/23 in pants (hollister is nice for petite ladies) and xs/s in shirts.
    Would love for girls with similar stats to add me!
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    5'10"
    168 lbs
    UK Size 12 (Tall) and usually a M/L if things are sized that way
    That said, I'm still a UK 12 at my lowest (now goal!) weight of 158 and depending on where I'm shopping can be anything from a 10 to a 16 - I'm more about how it looks than the number on the label.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Well I have lost 6 pounds and a couple inches since last I posted on here 3 weeks ago (most of it was water weight due to TOM), ...I am now 159 pds (5'8) 33.5-29-36.75...pants have officially dropped to an 8 but shirts are holding fast at a medium/some larges due to my chubby arms..Most people think that I weigh MUCHHHH less than I actually weigh due to my Long frame..long legs/small hips...Id love to stay at this weight to maintain some shape, but it appears that I will have to keep dropping to get the rest of this fat off my upper arms and around my bra strap...Yes I have increased my heavy lifting to help with that as well....Still funny to see that my measurements are close/the same as others that way muchhhh less than me...I think I must have a lot of muscle mass.
  • kitzie
    kitzie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5 ft 10"
    165lbs

14/16, size large. I almost exclusively shop Old Navy because they sell talls and the sizes are pretty predictable for me. (Natural waist 32" Hips 44")

+I have a lot of excess skin from having children/weight loss. If I had my stomachs removed I would likely be a size or two smaller.

• hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    5'3" <100. 32/21.5/33 XS on top and 000 on the bottom. (Which are supposedly for a 23 inch waist so I wear leggings under my jeans to combat that issue, if my waist could get a little wider that would be great lol). I wear a lot of yoga leggings when I don't have to go anywhere.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Currently 5'7", 132-133, and wearing mostly a size 8 now though a few of my size 8 pants from before are still a bit tight.
  • buttersbunch
    buttersbunch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    After losing 275 pounds (started at 410 lbs.) I reached 135 pounds, am 5'5" and wear sizes extra small-small tops/sweaters, size 4 jeans/pants, blouses/dresses (and a few size 2)- smallish frame. mldofv0vdhmz.jpeg
  • paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    5' 6" size 6 Lee Rider jeans, small/medium top (no chest).
  • serenitywsu
    serenitywsu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Weight:138lb Height:5'3 Pants: size 8/9 Measuremants 34-27-39
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

We are almost the same at the moment except I'm 5'4" and 32-27-39

I'm pretty sure I weigh around 138. I'm in the process of gaining and didn't weigh myself this week because of hormones and stuff. I wear about a size 6 in jeans, 4 in dresses, small/extra small shirts.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    After losing 275 pounds (started at 410 lbs.) I reached 135 pounds, am 5'5" and wear sizes extra small-small tops/sweaters, size 4 jeans/pants, blouses/dresses (and a few size 2)- smallish frame. mldofv0vdhmz.jpeg

you are amazing!
    5'4"
    170, size 10 pants (or L yoga pants) and a Large top

• serenitywsu
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I'm pretty sure I weigh around 138. I'm in the process of gaining and didn't weigh myself this week because of hormones and stuff. I wear about a size 6 in jeans, 4 in dresses, small/extra small shirts.

So weird to see how different builds result in different clothing sizes, or maybe it's just brand. Would you consider yourself to be wide hipped or bigger boottied? Because I do usually fit in about a 4 or 6 in dresses, but I can almost never squeeze into any brand 6 jeans. I do wear smalls in shirts too though : )
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 110 pounds. Approximately 18% body fat last time I had it checked.

I don't get sizing at all. I'm a 2 in Express jeans, but their XS tops are always way too big. I'm a 2 in American Eagle jeans, but their XS tops are always way too small. I usually wear a medium top there.

Basically I fit in anything from a 0-5 or XS-M depending on the store, fit and amount of stretch in it.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

So weird to see how different builds result in different clothing sizes, or maybe it's just brand. Would you consider yourself to be wide hipped or bigger boottied? Because I do usually fit in about a 4 or 6 in dresses, but I can almost never squeeze into any brand 6 jeans. I do wear smalls in shirts too though : )

I have wide hips and big booty, I consider my hips at the moment (39 inches) to be large-I've gained two inches from 37. Who knows-maybe I wear my jeans tight lol. A size 6 dress would be very big on me. Body composition?
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    5' 0" 188lbs size 12/14 pants, size large tops Finally out of the plus size department!

And doesn't that feel terrific? Congatulations!
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I don't know my BF %, but I have collarbones! <-- This is exciting to me.

That's great! I remember a high-school friend who lost weight telling me how scared she was to feel these lumps near her throat and how relieved to be told they were collarbones.

I recently rediscovered my hipbones. Another thrill.
  • serenitywsu
    Options

I have wide hips and big booty, I consider my hips at the moment (39 inches) to be large-I've gained two inches from 37. Who knows-maybe I wear my jeans tight lol. A size 6 dress would be very big on me. Body composition?

Im mostly just wide hipped, average white girl booty hahaha. Body fat is pretty high, about 24%. Im broad shoulder so dresses have be either be stretchy or bought in a size 6 to accommodate my shoulders if its not strapless.