VeryCarrie6969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5'7"
    jeans 29
    tops L or XL
    pants mostly size 8
    blouses, jackets 10-12
    age 53
    (my clothes will look & fit better when i get back down to 135!)
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    @afatpersonwholikesfood, I'm really glad you contributed.
  • igniscordis
    igniscordis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and weigh 118 lbs.

I wear small/medium clothing. :)
  • NatalieThomas90
    NatalieThomas90 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    jeezzeee everyone here is so small!!
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6, weigh 142-144 lbs.
    36 - 27 - 40
    I wear a size 6 or 8 in pants (depending on the brand) and small or medium tops.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 124, and wear size 8 Amanda jeans which fit perfectly even though if you check the reviews on Kohls people complain about their sizing running too small. I'm probably size 6 in other brands as I've tried some on and they fit and look good, but I don't like them too tight.

Since so many other 5'2 women on here are size 2, I measured my waist and it's 32 while many others are 27. I'm 61. I lift but not very heavy yet.

I remember in high school being this weight and a size 10/11 pants.
  • DancesWithDogz
    DancesWithDogz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This is a strange thread - the fashion industry plays games with us I hope you all realize. In my day, I was 5'5" - 117 lbs, and I wore a 28 jeans, a size 7 dress, medium tops. ( FYI, the smallest size on the rack was always a 5. smallest pair of jeans in the store was a 26) There were no size 0's or XS... the more you paid for the dress, the smaller the size on the label. They do it still today - at Addition-Elle or Penningtons, the size 14's are really 16's, the size 18's are 20's... There is no way you can walk into every store in the mall, and get the same size dress in every store - all different manufacturers and designers... don't focus on the numbers...don't set yourself up for a sad day of shopping...seriously
  • KwonJiYong69
    KwonJiYong69 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    154cm// 46~47kg // 30- 23.1-30.5 // UK 6 and 10-11y children's clothes (new look because there children's clothes don't look like child fashion..)
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    OK I won't put clothing size as that is variable between XS and XL depending on the brand and country and as Dances With... notes, my clothing size shrinks over time even if I stay the same size, but I'm:

5'9" tall, 135 or so in lbs, 20% bodyfat and measurements 34-29-37 in inches.

Trying to maintain - actually want to lose a very small amount of weight, 5 lb or so but slowly, and never gain past this point, it's my upper bound. Would ideally want 34-28-36 then maintain that. Have had 4 kids & the waist didn't bounce back all the way after the 4th one so it's not getting any smaller than that without surgery, which is not on the table.

Built pretty much straight up and down, hips defined by the bones no curves to speak of, and light bones/slender wrists (long story) but normal frame, so I think even when fit with muscles I weigh a little less than the appearance would suggest.
  • GeoBaybee
    GeoBaybee Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    5'5"
    143 lbs
    US Size 8 pants
    S-M in shirts depending on brand, but I love to wear size L shirts (baggy style) with leggings lol

Midsection and muffin top are definitely my problem areas :(
  • judywiggins
    judywiggins Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'9 235
    Pants 14-18 Depending on who makes them
    Shirts Medium - XL Large
    Dresses - 14-L
  • joannasorosiak
    joannasorosiak Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'5", 162, size 8
  • kmsoucy457
    kmsoucy457 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Being able to conceptualize the innumerable shapes and sizes we all come in makes me more comfortable in my own skin.

As of three weeks ago:
    5'3.5", 130lbs, 35-29-39
    Common labels: Small framed? Pear shaped? Skinny-fat?
    ...At any rate I have narrow shoulders, a short waist, wide-hips, and poor muscle composition.
    US size 6, pushing an 8 if we ditch the ever-popular vanity sizing and go by the charts.
    XS-M in tops, it really depends on the cut; in suit jackets I'm a 4.

I know from weight loss in the recent past that 6lbs of loss via cardio and resistance training put me at 33-27-38. Them hips...I haven't had a prayer of fitting into Juniors sizing since I was 18.
  • jwcanfield
    jwcanfield Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    5'7", 174lbs. Size 12-14 depending on brand and cut, size medium t-shirt but large to xl in formal shirts (to accommodate the girls).

Thank goodness you posted! I find it amazing that so many tall*ish women are wearing such small sizes! I'm just under 5'8" and even when I'm at my skinny best never go under a 10 or 12, and always L or XL tops!
  • drana325
    drana325 Posts: 42 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I used to be 5'6 120 lbs size 2/4 Right now i'm 5'6 190 lbs size 14! Took me 1 year to gain all that weight! I am giving myself a year to get back to my initial frame!
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    5' 0" 188lbs size 12/14 pants, size large tops Finally out of the plus size department! My first long term goal is 150lbs...ultimate goal 125lbs!
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    5'8 currently 156 and in a size 8 for pants/dresses and a medium for tops. I am medium built and hourglass.
  • hawilliams78
    hawilliams78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    5'3, 140 lbs, size 7 jeans, M or L tops. US sizing.
  • srwoodson999
    srwoodson999 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5'1.5", 115 lbs, size 0/1 or XS. I can fit a kids 14 quite well for pants (narrow hips).

Vanity sizing is real -- my measurements are pretty much what they were when I graduated high school 28 years ago, but back then I wore a 5/6.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    5'7", 150ish pounds. Because my hipbones are so wide, 12 was the lowest I could get in high school. Now, since they've been putting lycra in the fabrics of most pants, including jeans, I can get a size 10 to actually fasten comfortably over my hipbones. Couldn't do smaller, though.