I just joined a 5lb challenge but can I join in here too?! :bigsmile:
  • jkm470
    jkm470 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to join
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm a weight loss challenge virgin!!
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Count me in as well! Sounds like a good challenge!
  • jlbiles
    jlbiles Posts: 283
    Options
    Okay group this is how it works for the new comers. Each week we weight in and post to the group. I will take those weight ins and keep track of them in a database. We are here to give support and encouragement to each other. Looks like our weight in days will be on Wen. I only ask that you log in and post by Sunday of the week. This way I can post the new database to the site.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Is it too late??!! I'm new and would love to get a good support group! When will the first weigh in be??
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yah! July Challenge here I come. I really need this :-)

I have a personal goal for 11th July which I am not going to even get close to, because of the medication I am on but I have to keep trying. If I give in to the side effects then I gain at least 1 lb per week and sometimes as much as 4lbs per week. I did not work hard all last year to lose 20 lbs to put it all back on again but so far I have already gained 14lbs :-( So if I can do 4lbs in June (maybe wishful thinking at this stage!!) and 10lbs in July at least I will be back to where I was Jan 2011.
  • jfox
    jfox Posts: 11
    Options
    I want in too!!! In my brothers wedding July 29th, would love to see what i can lose by then!!!!
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    My first real challenge on MFP!!!! Count me in please!!!
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    I am back for another go this month....This will really be a challenge for me as I am going on Vacation starting a week from Saturday. Had a pretty successful June, would like to do the same in July! Good luck to all of you, and welcome all the new folks!

-Dave
  • jlbiles
    jlbiles Posts: 283
    Options
    Okay I have everyone added so far. Looking like it is going to be another great group.
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am in! Will post SW and GW on the first.
  • candi71
    candi71 Posts: 3
    Options
    New to the program but I'm in.... can't wait to see our progress together.....
  • navywife33
    navywife33 Posts: 31
    Options
    Yay... can't wait!!! This time next month we'll all be on here talking about how we're all 10lbs (or close to it) lighter!!! Weigh in on Friday... woot!
  • Ali5581
    Ali5581 Posts: 13
    Options
    YES a challenge :) I'm in, July is going to be a super busy month so this is just what I need to keep me on track!!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    So how does this work? I post my SW on the first, a goal for each week, and then the end goal is 10 pounds lighter on August 1st?
  • balston2010
    balston2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    count me in!!
  • degobah
    degobah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    June's 10 lb challenge was a success! Going for July!!