June Move Your @SS Challenge...

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    6 mile RUN/walk!! Yay I hit my goal!!!!!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I added a 2.49 mile bike ride today for a total of 37.19 miles!
  • simplysara9
    Options
    6 mile RUN/walk!! Yay I hit my goal!!!!!
    Wahoo! Great Job!
  • simplysara9
    Options
    i'm just gonna assume we are doing a july move your @ss challenge......i'll put up the thread later this week...dinos are you cool with doing the spreadsheet still???? you do such an amazing job but i dont want to just assume your will do it again.....look for the new thread soon - i'll post it here...

I'm in! I love doing the challenge each month! I have pushed myself so much with this and I feel great!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Had a 6 mile walk tonight and another couple miles hauling more wood : )
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    2.8 Miles on the bike today, got off the bike and ran the 2.8 mile course. It was awesome.
    Total of 5.6 miles.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    4.37 miles on treadmill tonight...goal was 2 tonight and 2.whatever tomorrow to finish up my 40 but decided to hit it hard and finish this *kitten* up tonight....updated ticker...woooohooo made my goal...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    4.37 miles on treadmill tonight...goal was 2 tonight and 2.whatever tomorrow to finish up my 40 but decided to hit it hard and finish this *kitten* up tonight....updated ticker...woooohooo made my goal...

Very cool! :flowerforyou:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Been really busy haven't updated until today but I have been running and doing alot of gardening. My goal was 125 and im 14 miles away...I can do it. First time I set a goal I could keep in the last two months. WOOHOOO!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ran/walked/hiked 5.15 miles today, for a total of 68.7 for the month.

Today was a cluster-f-word. :laugh:

I felt brave so I wanted to hit some of the trails I see when I'm out, but never went on. Loved every second of it. There's nothing like running in the woods. It's trails where people ride quads and dirtbikes, and... boy do I want a dirtbike now!

Only problem was... I underestimated how far I traveled, and when I came back out of the woods, I had NO IDEA where I was! The sky was completely overcast, so i couldn't tell by the sun (and it was about noon, so I'm not sure that would have helped much anyway) and it was such a hilly area, I couldn't see enough of the mountains to even judge which way was north. And no street signs! I was about a mile further north than I thought I was. I wasn't even in the same ZIP CODE anymore! :laugh:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    6 miles running
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    glad you made it back safely
    Ran/walked/hiked 5.15 miles today, for a total of 68.7 for the month.

Today was a cluster-f-word. :laugh:

I felt brave so I wanted to hit some of the trails I see when I'm out, but never went on. Loved every second of it. There's nothing like running in the woods. It's trails where people ride quads and dirtbikes, and... boy do I want a dirtbike now!

Only problem was... I underestimated how far I traveled, and when I came back out of the woods, I had NO IDEA where I was! The sky was completely overcast, so i couldn't tell by the sun (and it was about noon, so I'm not sure that would have helped much anyway) and it was such a hilly area, I couldn't see enough of the mountains to even judge which way was north. And no street signs! I was about a mile further north than I thought I was. I wasn't even in the same ZIP CODE anymore! :laugh:
  • toots99
    Options
    5.5 done today on the elliptical.
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    LorinaLynn- What a fun adventure!!
    I had a short bike ride and a small walk. Only a few more miles to hit my goal!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Today was a rest day for me. I am thinking I will try to run a half marathon August 21st, so next months goal will be much higher.
    Not sure how the training for the run will work with my husbands now obsession with mountain biking, but I will give it a go. I decided to not register yet and just suck up the extra 10 bucks late registration fee if I feel like I am ready closer to the time.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I only got in 2.5 miles today pushing my grandson in the jogger!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Friends,

I am so sorry for having fallen off the wagon this month!! :sad:

I honestly have not worked out but FOUR days this entire month!!! :mad:

I don't really know what happened. I trained for six months for the Avon Walk and once it was done, I just stopped. Besides the two days of walking, I only ran on the treadmill once and played the Just Dance game once. I haven't weighted in for about three weeks that I can remember. :noway:

Even with food, today was the first day that I was under my calorie goal. It's like I finished the walk, went on vacation and completely forgot about my whole mission :huh:

Too that I say "NO MORE!!!" :drinker: Gotta get back on track dammit!!!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    4k this morning (walking)... Hit goal! Yay me :)
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around much as I'm on a business trip to the very north of Europe.

Just updated the spreadsheet. In a nutshell 11 people have exceeded their goals and several more should make it anytime now. 7 people have moved over 100 miles. The total mileage for the month is over 2,100, in other words every active person in the thread has moved 50 miles on average.

Excellent effort everyone !! keep it up
  • toots99
    Options
    Friends,

I am so sorry for having fallen off the wagon this month!! :sad:

I honestly have not worked out but FOUR days this entire month!!! :mad:

I don't really know what happened. I trained for six months for the Avon Walk and once it was done, I just stopped. Besides the two days of walking, I only ran on the treadmill once and played the Just Dance game once. I haven't weighted in for about three weeks that I can remember. :noway:

Even with food, today was the first day that I was under my calorie goal. It's like I finished the walk, went on vacation and completely forgot about my whole mission :huh:

Too that I say "NO MORE!!!" :drinker: Gotta get back on track dammit!!!

You can do it! :drinker: