Is anyone else unhappy with their boobs??!

Options

Replies

• Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I will agree with some of the other posts... .MEN love BOOBS no matter what size, shape, or form, color.. whatever the case may be... MEN <3 BOOBS

Ex of mine has a B cup, and a DD. I nicknamed them Lenny and George from "Of Mice and Men" and didn't enjoy them any less.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    overall im happy, but im not done on my weight loss journey yet. If i ever got anything done to them, from what i can see now, it would only be a lift.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I was really unhappy with my DD boobs. I've had large breasts since 13-14 and finally 5 months ago at the age of 21 I got a reduction :) Surgeon said even if I lost weight the tissue in my boobs was too thick to lose. Even a small complication post-surgery I do not regret it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hui-yI7G4k8

I guess Todd didn't make it.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I went from man boobs to no boobs :sad:

:laugh:
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my boobies.

They're significantly smaller but I can fit into cute bras and they're still perky and fab. All is well on the titty front.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I hate mine with a passion. In 1st grade i started to develope and my mom begged me to wear a training bra, but i never would because i was already made fun of for being fat, didnt want to be the only person wearing a bra and be made fun of for it. By 4th grade i was probably a b cup (not exactly sure), and finally there was a girl wearing one, so i ran home and begged my mom for a bra. In 5th grade i was a C cup, freshman year I was at least a D (wore a D, but might have been bigger cuz of improperly fitting--thought i was a D for years until i got fitted once and was actually an H). 3 years of not wearing a bra when i shouldve been in my most active years of life, while combined with being overweight, means ive never once in my life had perky boobs. I would love to have a lift some day.

I refuse to let my boyfriend see me standing naked, i cant go anywhere without a bra; even out in my own living room where my mom might be... I also cant find anything in my size and have to specially order online and get bras that are ugly or if they might be somewhat cute i order them too small just to have a cuter size.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Mine are fine just the way they are. I do, however need to be careful when I wear something strapless because I don't always have enough to fill it.. depending on the style.

Good luck!
  • tproctor
    tproctor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm OK with mine!!! ;)
  • TKP513
    TKP513 Posts: 2
    Options
    Tuberous breasts---they caused a lot of self esteem issues for me. I used to weigh 180, but no matter if I was big or small, I knew there was something wrong. I went to the doc and she told me what it was. She also said, that if I went two years sooner, it would have been covered by insurance. I had reconstructive surgery and implants. Even though they are fantastic and I feel normal, the pain was nothing like I expected. The reconstruction really added more pain, and money, to the bill. In the end, I am very happy with my choice. Just be positive you have nothing to do and a lot of help for at least the first 2 weeks...I didn't feel like a person again until about week 6.
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    Tuberous breasts---they caused a lot of self esteem issues for me. I used to weigh 180, but no matter if I was big or small, I knew there was something wrong. I went to the doc and she told me what it was. She also said, that if I went two years sooner, it would have been covered by insurance. I had reconstructive surgery and implants. Even though they are fantastic and I feel normal, the pain was nothing like I expected. The reconstruction really added more pain, and money, to the bill. In the end, I am very happy with my choice. Just be positive you have nothing to do and a lot of help for at least the first 2 weeks...I didn't feel like a person again until about week 6.

I hope you don't mind but I added you as a friend! :-)
    X
  • tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with my breasts, lol. I used to be quite small, but with weight gain and 2 pregnancies they have grown significantly. I went from an A/B to now a C/D...or as my weight rises again, a D/DD! AAAAHHHH! I don't mind the larger breasts, but I was happy with smaller ones. But, if I can lose the weight and keep my breasts as they are, I won't mind :). I used to think that when I reached my goal weight, I might have them lifted if I thought they were too droopy after the weight loss, but have recently changed my mind after watching a few videos on medical shows of the procedure. YUCK! and OUCH!!! No thank you. I will just exorcise and try to lift them naturally, or deal with the droop with push up bras!
  • sweetbri07
    sweetbri07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow, after reading the information about tuberous breasts, it was like reading about myself. I really just thought I had a lack of breast tissue making mine look a bit "off" (I dont want to say deformed), and after having 2 kids, all I did was lose the remaining perkiness I had left. Although the couple guys who have seen my breasts post-kids have had no problem with them (they ARE guys), I am still extremely self-conscious about them. The weight I've held onto from having 2 kids back to back has made them go up to a 36C, but looking at them, they dont LOOK like that size at all! It's amazing the way we look at ourselves.

I hope to get cosmetic surgery sometime in the near future, and now reading about tuberous breasts, it'll give me something more to talk to my doctor about. Thank you for bringing this information to light and love yourself no matter what!!!
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    Did you know its a myth that breastfeeding will make your boobs sag? Pregnancy ruins your boobies, not nursing.

I'm happy ish with my chest. I have to be. It belongs to me and I can't afford to change it, nor would I want somebody to cut me up. Just have to buy good bras and be safe in the knowledge that my other half loves me and loves my body whether I'm small chested, big chested, droopy chested or otherwise.
  • fittina
    fittina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have had 4 kids and even w/o breastfeeding them my boobs went through changes. With my last pregnancy, I am almost deflated and I didn't have much to start with. When the milk came in I got up to a C cup but I was normally a B cup. Now I am lucky if I am an A cup.Picture small and droopy. Not pretty.Sure the thought has crossed my mind about getting a boob job but then I come back to reality.It all comes down to this is the way God created me and to just be thankful that he did.My mom and grandma are both breast cancer survivors and my grandma has had a double mastectomy. No boobs at all for her.With this kind of history,no way am I getting a boob job. I am just grateful for what I was given and my dh is happy with them just the way they are.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I have always hated my boobs. I can't say that losing weight made them smaller, because they were always pitiful to begin with. I've always had A cups...they were just 38A before losing weight, 34A now. Ever try to find a bra in 38 or 36A? You'll want to cry at the end of the day because nobody sells those sizes. At least, not often. And being so teeny, there's a ton of clothes that I can't wear because they won't fit properly. You'll never see me in a bandeau bikini cause I can't keep it up. And Victoria's Secret lingerie? That crap starts in B cups...not talking their everyday bras, but their sexy stuff that I would like to wear for my husband...nothing they sell fits me unless I get the "one size fits most" crap that they size S, M, and L. Sad thing is size small for them fits great everywhere...unless you look at the extra bust fabric.

So, yes, when I am done cutting fat, I am definitely getting a set of decent boobs. And I don't want anything huge. I would be happy with a B cup at this point, but I will probably get C. Nothing bigger than that.
  • emma1488
    emma1488 Posts: 175
    Options
    I've always had small boobs and felt like I needed implants to 'fit in'...but then I thought f*** it! To me, my boobs are a great shape, my bf loves them and I dont get any form of back problems that come from bigger breasts. I don't know how I feel about them after having babies/breastfeeding. But surgery is not an option. IMO it's a waste of money that I could spend in much better ways.

That's just my opinion though, about my own self. I know that some people are really unhappy with their breasts. I just hope they don't consider being 'small' as being not good enough.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I really hate mine! One is bigger than the other. And they kind of sag because they're so big. I'd love to have them done, but I mentioned it to my husband and he definitely did not like the idea. So I guess it's out :( But it's the part of my body that I hate the most.
  • daiisyy
    daiisyy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yes! i hate mine too!they were small to beging with but they looked ok,now after i breastfed for only 4 months thy have stretch marks and there extrmely saggy!once im 18 im gettin them done!:)if i loose these last 10 pounds
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I don't like mine, small...ugly...not right for my frame and they got so deflated after losing weight. I'm getting new ones in august and I'm so freaking excited. I'm also having a lift. Hoping everything goes wonderful, to me the risk or surgery and complications don't hold a candle to having the big gorgeous tatas I find beautiful and that suit me much better then the icky boobs I have now. Also....I have asymmetry so even if I were not getting implants it would still be what I would call corrective. Not that it matters, I think women should STOP listening to other people about their breasts and do what makes them feel good, whatever that is. Screw what men want or say they like, we have to wear these for life.
  • angel_reborn
    Options
    I truly love what I have, but I do sometimes think to myself - I wish both of my tits were same size (I hate it how one is little bit bigger than the other)