What did you have for Breakfast 1-17-09

Options
2»

Replies

• MisoSoup79
    Options
    I had 3/4 cup of Kashi's Heart to Heart cereal with 1/2 cup 2% milk, one Dannon Light and Fit blueberry yogurt and a large mug of coffee with 1tbsp of International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer!

Usually I have a larger breakfast that includes one or two boiled eggs and turkey sausage, but today is a rest day and I had to keep it low-cal!
  • xtina
    xtina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A shake,

1 Banana
    1/2 cup ice
    1 cup of Dairyland Lactose Free Milk
    1/2 cup of frozen mixed berries
    2 tsp ground organic flax seed

Mix it all in a blender for 20 sec...pour and enjoy!

That was my breaky this morning!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    1 cup of fiber one honey oat clusters mixed in strawberry/banana yogurt
  • ICanDEWit
    Options
    Here's what was on my plate for breakfast:

1. Took one whole wheat tortilla (100 cal and 12g fiber) and spread a tablespoon of some spicy homemade red pepper hummus.

2. To that I added some scrambled eggs (whites only) w/ onions and various colors of bell peppers, less than an ounce of reduced fat pepper-jack cheese, half of a roma tomato (diced), and about 2-3 ounces of cilantro lime chicken that I grilled up the night before.

3. I sat a moment gazing over the beautiful colors & noting to myself how good it looked, then I folded the wrap over and ate it at the kitchen counter.

4. To drink, I had a glass of mangosteen, orange, pineapple juice, w/ freshly grated ginger added to it.
  • Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    I kow i'm late but I'm just signing on!

I had one serving of (stove top) Quaker Oatmeal and 2 glasses of water!:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Coffee w/1 tbsp fat free french vanilla coffee mate creamer
    Weight Control Oatmeal Banana Bread
    Banana
    Weight control Banana Bread (YUMMMMMM it's a staple of my mornings lol)

But today it was 1cup of honey bunches of oats with half a cup of 1% milk.
    Tassimo Skinny Cap with spenda.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    OK...mine is kind of funny.....30 raspberries sprinkled in Splenda (30 cals) and 1/4 cup liquid egg whites, coffee and water.....saving my calories for pizza tonight!!!!

Why liquid egg whites??? Wouldn't they taste better cooked??!! :noway:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Two eggwhite omelet with green peppers, onions, mushrooms and cheddar cheese.
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    haha Wolfena! They are in a carton and you measure them out and cook them.
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Late.. but a carnation instant breakfast ( was on a tight schedule :tongue: )
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm responding for 1/18/09- I had High Fiber Banana bread that I made myself from Kashi cereal and whole wheat flour with milled flax thrown in, and some low fat cream cheese on top with a touch of brown sugar, a banana(seems like double banana but I'm having probs keeping my potassium up with the water drinking:frown: ) and a big cup of half caff coffee with xylitol and half & half. I ate light because i'm going to brunch with some friends at 11 to the Omelet House.:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • iwant2stayhealthy
    Options
    Just signing on:

1 whole medium egg, plus one eggwhite, 1/4 tsp grapeseed oil, salt & pepper all scrambled, one slice bakery rye dry lightly toasted (I am watching carbs but this is a treat) , one 1 8 oz mug of coffee with 1equal, 1/4 cup 1% milk and on 8oz coffee with 1/4 cup milk and 2 tsp land o'lakes (coffee wise-it's going to be one of those days and I needed a jump start LOL).

"OK...mine is kind of funny.....30 raspberries sprinkled in Splenda (30 cals) and 1/4 cup liquid egg whites, coffee and water.....saving my calories for pizza tonight!!!! "

May I be presumptuous and ask why liquid eggwhites? Please be careful of salamonella poisoning if they are raw....:even though the symptoms might be condusive to a fast weighloss...it's not worth it..LOL...wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    coffee
    1.5 large egg
    1/8 cup shredded 2% ched
    1 tlbs Salsa
    1 whole grain/ xtra fiber/ english muffin

( OK...I put 1/2 of a beef nathans hot dog in the scramble!! :blushing: )