What's the weirdest experience you've had on mfp?

Options
robs_ready
robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
I've just witnessed a profile to a man with his shlong out on full show, must be a real winner with the ladies.

No naming or shaming, what's the most bizarre thing you've seen, read or witnessed.

Replies

• robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Clearly you have not used Kik. I've seen things man. Crazy things.

I'm on kik, and I regular chat to girls on there who have witnessed some horrific things!
  • ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Kik is definitely where all the crazies are at!
    Nothing too bizarre yet. Someone inquired how sexually active I am but thankfully no schlong show followed.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »
    I've just witnessed a profile to a man with his shlong out on full show, must be a real winner with the ladies.

No naming or shaming, what's the most bizarre thing you've seen, read or witnessed.

I've encountered a guy who seems desperate to show off his boy bits...he messaged me a few times wanting to show it off. no thank you. I've had many "interesting" encounters many the past couple of weeks. People are bizarre.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    with someone named @Synchkat

• synchkat
    Options
    with someone named @Synchkat

You said you wouldn't tell. grrrrr
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i've had a load of PM's asking if i'll skype...
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options

That's outrageous! Ridiculous! Insane! Why would they pick Skype? There are far better, more anonymous programs available.

haha! never thought that actually :blush: i was thinking more of the lines of "why the hell would i skype you?!"
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I've witnessed the weirdest things in real life. MFP has been pretty tame.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I mean, I've gotten many a dick pick. I don't mind...I'm a curious mofo, I'll look. :joy: I won't be sending anything back though. :joy:

But there's been way weirder stuff. Honestly, I can't even say on here...
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    oh you can't say that then not tell! haha.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options

@pichipurinsesu will you skype?
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    There was this guy talking about me not allowed to be a lesbian but he'd be willing to watch me in a girl on girl action... He's on ignore now. Ok it perhaps does not sound weird but how he said it freaked me out lol.

I have no idea why he thought I was a lesbian by the way. Never talked to him before and I'm straight
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Old creepy women that do nothing but hang on mfp community messaging you trying to get d pics and get some online booty.... Shivers
  • synchkat
    Options
    Old creepy women that do nothing but hang on mfp community messaging you trying to get d pics and get some online booty.... Shivers

you're onto us. Thanks for revealing all our secrets.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options

Where is that pic you promised?