What's the weirdest experience you've had on mfp?

Options

Replies

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Ok, who is this guy who got hit in the pants? Bro, do you have any ballsickles left?? Stand up and confess.

Or wait, I will pay 100$ to the lady who outs him. >:)

The ball punching guy goes by a couple different names. He messaged me with two different names at least.

So how does it go ?? Random guy messages you and asks if you'll punch him in the jewels ??
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I am not the ball punch guy!

Are you sure? You like you might be in pain?

• Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Yawn
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    These guys need to be outed. This is a form of sexual harassment. Not trying to be a dick but just calling a spade a spade. If the spouse happens to spy, she should know.

If I outed all the guys on here who sent me something inappropriate/sexual unsolicited I'd need all day to write the list. I've been on here over a year and I interact in the forums regularly...I've seen some stuff :flushed::joy:
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I cant even talk about the weirdest. It was scary stuff. Almost called the cops. True story.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    I had a extremely attractive lady on my FL that would send me video links of her materbating while fantasizing of me.

@Chieflrg How do you know she was fantasizing about you?

She would tell me in our conversations and also say my very uncommon name on the vids sometimes when she was having her intense moments.
    Let me say I find nothing wrong with her actions as it wasn't hurting anyone and she was a very intelligent and amazing person.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    Ok, who is this guy who got hit in the pants? Bro, do you have any ballsickles left?? Stand up and confess.

Or wait, I will pay 100$ to the lady who outs him. >:)

The ball punching guy goes by a couple different names. He messaged me with two different names at least.

So how does it go ?? Random guy messages you and asks if you'll punch him in the jewels ??

starts saying he had surgery and is taking either martial arts or kickboxing to get back in shape....thats what I got.

Yep me too
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i very very rarely get pm's on this website and when i do its either from a nice woman who wants to comment on something i might of said in the boards

this website is without a doubt the least weird , creepy , getting hit on , noood getting website i have ever been apart of

now if we are talking the weird things i encounter in real life or on other websites sure then , but here no the weirdest thing i have gotten is a couple pm's from people around my parents age basically telling me that my parents must hate me
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Guess I have lived a sheltered MFP life, neither messaged nor been messaged. Sounds like we have a fair number of weird people here
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Guess I have lived a sheltered MFP life, neither messaged nor been messaged. Sounds like we have a fair number of weird people here
    You should take kickboxing lessons ;)

Bahahaha
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    I am not the ball punch guy!

Are you sure? You like you might be in pain?

Yeah not quite
  • MrsSpitser
    MrsSpitser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm missing out ont the weirdness

I do too. I haven't had the hit to the junk guy OR the jealous wife. As a matter of fact, I've never had anything weird at all on here.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I can direct some weird ones your ways
  • MrsSpitser
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I can direct some weird ones your ways

Bwa ha ha ha... I fear they'll be finding me now that I'm haunting the message boards. But thanks for the offer. Sharing is caring. :D
  • synchkat
    Options
    I do care. Haha. It's funny though people who some get weird messages from others don't. Like the x rated story writer I warned someone about and they never heard a peep from him. Clearly I'm too nice. Haha
  • MrsSpitser
    Options
    Must be. I don't usually get on the boards so maybe that's the difference. I've been hiding. But it's nice when I get out from under the rock every now and then.
  • synchkat
    Options
    The kooks will find you that's for sure
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

now if we are talking the weird things i encounter in real life or on other websites sure then , but here no the weirdest thing i have gotten is a couple pm's from people around my parents age basically telling me that my parents must hate me
    That's gotta be the dumbest thing that could be written here.

People judging others on the way that they look, when the essence of this place is for everyone to alter the way they look, whether that is your direct intention or not, it is a byproduct of exercise/dieting.

You look great, pretty obvious that you do not need to be told that, but clearly there are a few morons who are blind.

• ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I feel like any spouse suspecting their SO of cheating should ask the spouse not randoms they may be talking to. As for ball punch dude, honestly if he was local I'd probably do it... And bring my officer friend. People get too brave behind these keyboards and text screens.