Ladies losing 100+lbs?

Options

Replies

• lorenlesley
    lorenlesley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, I'm looking for new friends. I am looking to lose 70lbs. Not quite 100, but still the same journey nonetheless. Add me. 31 days logged so far
  • kimwitt2009
    kimwitt2009 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    On the 100lb journey myself. Breaking it down in small goals first so it doesn't get so overwhelming! Working on the first 20, almost half way to that. I have to loose around 20 for my insurance company to pay for my knee replacement surgeries. I would be glad to have any friends that want to add me!
  • MissKarlee89
    MissKarlee89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and 5'11, I also have over 100lbs to lose.. It's gonna be tough but maybe we can motivate each other! Feel free to add me, men or women I don't mind :)
  • eaturnermdt
    eaturnermdt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25, 5'2" and have about 90lbs to lose. I can use all the friends and motivation that I can get! I lost 30lb in 2014, then had a miscarriage, had my daughter Feb 2015 and was scared to diet while breastfeeding her. I am ready to drop all this weight.
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have almost hit my 100 pound goal! You can add me :) Anyone can feel free to add me as well! I am very active on MyFitnessPal and do a lot of Facebook Challenge groups!
  • Bohomomma147
    Bohomomma147 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 4'11 with 60+ to lose. Would love to meet any new friends for motivation, support, meal help. Feel free to add me as well.
  • stephislosingit
    stephislosingit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's do this ladies!! No more excuses, we can do this!! Fell free to add me. I also have over 100 lbs to lose and could use friends to keep each other accountable and motivated!!
  • WA_mama2
    WA_mama2 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 82lbs through a planned 125lb minimum loss. I love new friends!
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! So far I've lost 72 of the 120 I plan to lose.
  • velourjumpsuit
    velourjumpsuit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you guys don't mind I'll add some friends tomorrow. I went into my physical today with a new doctor who basically asked me what happened. I went from 190 to 260. It's not quite 100 I need/want to lose but it does seem so far to go. Between school, surgery, and a love of chocolate I am looking for that push of motivation to get me started. TBH right now I'm not sure if I would rather give up or change. I keep looking at the hiking spots on my "bucket list" and it's swinging towards change. You ladies seem super supportive and I would love to be in on this!
  • StephAriel
    StephAriel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've never used the community feature on MFP, but this seems like a great idea! I am 25, 5'7, and have about 140lbs to lose total. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and an underactive thyroid. I'd love to give and get some encouragement. Feel free to add me!!! :)
  • Cnez418
    Cnez418 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18, 5'7'' and I'm struggling. I'm trying to lose 100 pounds and am having thyroid problems. Also, why are there so many different opinions when it comes to the healthiest diet to follow?
  • Shynicleputs
    Shynicleputs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 24 5'8" I need to lose about 80lbs. I lost 150lbs after gastric bypass, then gained some back, and just had a baby! I want to get back below where I was after surgery :)
  • danjello
    danjello Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi... i am 31 years old, engaged with a 3 yr old daughter. Right before getting pregnant I was on a weight loss competition at my gym and was well on my way to the best shape of my life. While pregnant I only gained maybe 14lbs but I was on light bed rest of the last 3 months. After having my daughter is when the weight started coming on. I gained just about 100 lbs. It has alot to do with the shock it was becoming a first time mom I think. It has been a long road. I am down 30lbs from my highest weight but I still have a very long road ahead of me with losing ideally 75lbs more to get close to my pre pregnancy weight. I was using the Lose It app before switching over to here because I felt I was finding some inaccuracies in the other app. I would love to be apart of a group a women who have the same amount of weight to lose. It's hard to stay focused when u see the goal so far in the future.
  • clairelouisenewton
    clairelouisenewton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happy to have people add me as a fiend!!! Let's kick some lbs butts and do this!!!
  • renaedar
    renaedar Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I check and log everyday trying to lose over a hundred pounds to lose. You can add me!
  • latoshia1
    latoshia1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 50pds so I will keep in touch with you all.
  • SacredCoffee
    SacredCoffee Posts: 23 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'7, and I have a LOT of weight to lose. I've lost juuuust over 10lbs so far, but I'd love to have some lady friends with similar goals so we can work together :)

(Men are also welcome! I just wanted to to specify my own goals so that I can work with women in the same boat as me)

I'm also 5'7! I started in August and have lost 92 lbs so far (9 months), I have about 120-160 lbs to lose (not sure yet, kind of going in 20 lb increments and seeing how I feel). feel free to add me, I'm always looking to motivate each other! Others can add me as well, I don't mind at all! :smile:
  • makipzie
    makipzie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I know I'm late on the join, but have a lot of weight to lose as well! I've lost about 20, with 80 left to go!
  • tazkacey
    tazkacey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and 5'3" tall have 100 to lose. Been on a roller coaster for years.