30 day shred starts tomorrow - anyone wanna join me?

Options

Replies

• crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yay! Level 1 day 3 completed!
    Definately don't seem as sweaty afterwards as I did on day 1 but I am still struggling with the strength elements. The way I'm looking at it though is...................doing this fitness routine is way better than not doing it cos I'm scared of being too weak. If I persevere then I CAN DO IT!! :bigsmile:
    Doing something is better than not doing anything!!!

God help my arms and thighs in the morning - LOL

How did you guys get on today?
  • SuzyQ373
    SuzyQ373 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're right, I did it again, and I seem less sore than I was. It hurt while I was doing it, but I feel pretty good now. I didn't do well on the arm stuff (a few less reps, a little less range of motion), but I did it, and that's better than not.
  • Red_Minx
    Red_Minx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Okay I am in but I am scared lol!!! This is going to be hard but looking at all the results from the other people on here make me want to see what I can be after only 30 days! I am 2 days late but I am so in!
  • sdj13
    sdj13 Posts: 23
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 in the books! Still doing modified push-ups during the second round of them, but I think if I just tried I could do the regular ones both rounds. Wanted to stop near the end of the first strength portion but reminded myself it was only 30 seconds max and cardio was next! Helped to keep me going.
  • sdj13
    Options
    You're right, I did it again, and I seem less sore than I was. It hurt while I was doing it, but I feel pretty good now. I didn't do well on the arm stuff (a few less reps, a little less range of motion), but I did it, and that's better than not.

That's great!!
  • sdj13
    Options
    Repost. Darn Internet!
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 done I'm hoping by the time I'm done with this second round that I can actually do more the 1 perfect form pushup. my shoulders tend to lock up in the down position. Till I had almost finished the first round I couldn't even do 1 now I can do 1 that I know of. I can pump out the girl pushups though...
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    well done everyone keep going!!
    :smile:
  • garrettnicole92
    Options
    I'm done through Level 1 Day 4, and I'm SO sore. I can feel myself getting stronger though, and I love it! The only thing that gets me is the push ups at the beginning and the static lunges. I've always been really weak in my upper body, so hopefully this will help. Still pumping out the girly pushups though for now. And for the lunges - I just have terrible balance! Haha.
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    Did day 4 today. Still have the remnants of a cold, so I had to go easy on the cardio part, but the pushups are getting much easier! Yea!
  • lilmomma3
    lilmomma3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'm in,....redoing the whole dvd, totslly works!
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    Already starting to mock jm..."I could always use a good chest fly in my life" gets me every time she cracks me up!

The thing that gets me is when she says, "We're right here doing it with you." Well, maybe the two girls in the back are doing it with us, but Jillian got off pretty easy!
  • garrettnicole92
    Options
    ^ That, and I'm sure they're in MUCH better shape than I am. It has to be easier for those girls! Haha.

I think mocking JM is what gets me through the workout, not kidding. :P
  • fpueblo
    Options
    ^ That, and I'm sure they're in MUCH better shape than I am. It has to be easier for those girls! Haha.

I think mocking JM is what gets me through the workout, not kidding. :P
    not all of it is easy for them if you pay attention they are both losing their balance at times and wait till level 2 and 3 I feel bad for the girl on the left (jillian's right side) the one doing the hard exercises jillian starts messing with her...
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ok guys so I have just completed Day 4 level 1 of 30DS. Yay me!

I'm so proud that I completed ALL of the circuits without stopping 1or2 moves from the end of each one. I am not half as 'sweaty betty' as I was on day 1 either so that is another positive.
    I am still only able to do modified push ups but hey - I'm happy with that!!

How are you all doing?
    Keep pushing forward guys - together we can do it!!!! :happy:
  • Red_Minx
    Red_Minx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ok... I finished the first day and holy cow it hurts. But wow i feel good about myself for doing it!

i will post my measurements later :)
  • red_hatorade
    red_hatorade Posts: 166
    Options
    I have it on reserve at the library and am #3 in the queue line. Will start it whenever I can get my mits on it, lol.
  • M12e31g
    M12e31g Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm a little late in joining you, but I just did day 1. I had no idea how a 20 minute workout could be as bad as everyone was saying. Well Jillian just kicked my butt. I only had 5 lb weights, which I don't think helped either. I had to stop and take a few breaks, but I'm sure even with those I got my intensity for the day in!
  • M12e31g
    M12e31g Posts: 38
    Options
    Also wanted to add, I used my HRM and it said i burned 260 calories for level 1. So everyone's estimates of 220-280 seem about right depending how hard you push yourself.
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 done. I didn't get any of my other exercises in today I was just not have a energetic day cuz I didn't sleep well last night but at least I got the shred in :)