Memorial day summer weightloss kick-off

Options

Replies

• Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    kaimbf123 wrote: »
    Same here, it's not letting me add myself to the spreadsheet...? Let me know!

From your computer you should be able to click on the area where you put your info in and the it should let you . Also you could try edit. It may let you then.

If your doing this from your phone I think you have to have the app first

Hope that's helpful:)

• MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Alyshe wrote: »
    kaimbf123 wrote: »
    Same here, it's not letting me add myself to the spreadsheet...? Let me know!

From your computer you should be able to click on the area where you put your info in and the it should let you . Also you could try edit. It may let you then.

If your doing this from your phone I think you have to have the app first

Hope that's helpful:)

You do need the app if on a tablet or phone, once you have it you can open the spreadsheet and add yourself to the list on the left.
  • angel157A
    angel157A Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    MaxT370, your spreadsheet is a terrific idea! I am technologically challenged, lol, but would love it if the link to the spreadsheet automatically appeared at the top of this message board. Any thoughts on how to make that happen? Thanks for creating the sheet!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    So I might have figured out how to make a Google spreadsheet that everyone can enter their names, CW, GW, and entry for each week. Try the link below and let me know if it works!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YNd-Bui0ON3KbIhQZIcZoJHV7s8PlWVy3U4R4j6Wea0/edit?usp=docslist_api

I modified your spreadsheet a little bit. I renamed sheet 1 to "Monday WeighIns", and then added a tab/spreadsheet which is named "Friday WeighIns" with the Friday dates, since I (and a few others) am weighing in on Fridays instead of Mondays. I think there were other days too, but I figured those people can make their own tabs/sheets. You change between the sheets by clicking the tabs at the bottom of the page.

So, are SW and GW our original Start Weights and Overall Goal Weights or are they supposed to be the SW and GW for the challenge?
  • kaimbf123
    kaimbf123 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thank you to the ones who explained how to add myself to the spreadsheet! I also have the question that @b3achy has about the SW and GW. And I added a "Sunday WeighIns" to the spreadsheet, as well.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    angel157A wrote: »
    MaxT370, your spreadsheet is a terrific idea! I am technologically challenged, lol, but would love it if the link to the spreadsheet automatically appeared at the top of this message board. Any thoughts on how to make that happen? Thanks for creating the sheet!

You can always save the spreadsheet page as a bookmark in your browser.
  • jenlaw71
    jenlaw71 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    count me in!!

SW 212
    CW 206
    GW 140
  • hezzie92
    hezzie92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the game but would love to join. Have already updated the spreadsheet for this week. I desperately need the accountability. 2 years ago I reached my goal weight of 135 and I have gained all the weight back. Too many excuses, too many times I have tried to get it back off with no success.
  • TheBlizz35
    TheBlizz35 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I already messed up putting the wrong data in my earlier post but waited too long to try and edit so I'm posting again with the accurate info related to this challenge.

SW: 181
    CW: 181
    GW: 154

May 30: 181

Just added myself to the spreadsheet and may post weekly on this thread as well.

I've lost 57 pounds so far (before this challenge) and am looking for ways to get all the way to goal. Accountability really helps in motivating me to stay on course. I'm looking to increase my activity level as well now.

• rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Needalife, I truly appreciate that you've started this group.
    Been on a roller coaster of weight/health changes the past 5 years. Highest was 180lb (5 years ago) lowest 120lb (3 years ago).
    CW: 142.8
    GW: 126 or whenever my clothes fit again :D
    Ready to make the most of this summer!
  • clarissajim1
    clarissajim1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I might like to try with all of you. Very hard for me to exercise. I have pulmonary hypertension and on oxygen. But I need to lose 40 to 60 lbs in all. Going to start with trying to lose 20...hope you don't mind if I join in.
  • MaxT370
    Options
    angel157A wrote: »

I think the OP has to do it or if she creates an actual group it can saved as a topic or pin. :)
  • MaxT370
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    So I might have figured out how to make a Google spreadsheet that everyone can enter their names, CW, GW, and entry for each week. Try the link below and let me know if it works!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YNd-Bui0ON3KbIhQZIcZoJHV7s8PlWVy3U4R4j6Wea0/edit?usp=docslist_api

I modified your spreadsheet a little bit. I renamed sheet 1 to "Monday WeighIns", and then added a tab/spreadsheet which is named "Friday WeighIns" with the Friday dates, since I (and a few others) am weighing in on Fridays instead of Mondays. I think there were other days too, but I figured those people can make their own tabs/sheets. You change between the sheets by clicking the tabs at the bottom of the page.

So, are SW and GW our original Start Weights and Overall Goal Weights or are they supposed to be the SW and GW for the challenge?

No problem! Modify away! The SW and GW were meant to be starting and goal for this challenge.
  • Free_style
    Free_style Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to be on this journey with you. I added myself to the spreadsheet, hopefully this is okay.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My weigh-ins are Fridays.
  • JimFCanDoThis
    JimFCanDoThis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I'd love to join you!
  • ChristalCori
    ChristalCori Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too!
    Just starting back, dang it!!!
    SW-224
    GW- 114 (I'm 5'1...)
  • ChristalCori
    ChristalCori Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How do we have it show up in our 'groups'?
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Bookmark it by touching the star at the top of the screen when you are in the page for the group.