Is anyone else unhappy with their boobs??!

Options

Replies

• TheDeviation
    TheDeviation Posts: 149
    Options
    This is why women need to stop worrying about the boobs so much. Men love them all! God bless you all boys!
    To paraphrase Rodney Carrington, "Once you've seen one pair ya pretty much wanna see 'em all".

:) Ladies, guys just like boobs. We don't care if one is bigger than the other, if they're so big your back hurts, or even if the small & perky. Not really as picky as you think. ;)
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to post pictures of said boobs and I'll give my professional opinion. :p

BWHAHAHAHAH!!!!:laugh:
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I thought mine would be the first to go as I started losing weight. Well, 10 lbs down and I can tighten my strap 2 more notches, but the cup size is still ALL there. Deflate! I say!

I won't disclose my cup size, but umm, it's a consonant and it's beyond the first two vowels. I don't hate them, but I would be in love with them a bit smaller, I think.
  • BrianTheNegotiator
    BrianTheNegotiator Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My take on boobs:
    If it's the first time a guy is seeing them, he's going to be way more excited to see them than disappointed in them.
    If the guy has seen them many times before, he's still going to be excited. Plus, he likes you or loves you.
    Large boobs have obvious charms, such as being nice to look at.
    Small boobs have hidden charms, such as being perky, or allowing you to wear a top with no bra. That can be sexier than large boobs to many guys.
    Finally, there are many different flavors of candy, and wine, and tea, and juice, and ice cream - and not everyone likes all of them, but somebody likes each of them. Boobs are like that.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I love my jubblies! But when I was younger and still developing, I had a full cup-size difference, and I was really self conscious and concerned that it might be permanent. Fortunately they've grown in evenly and my bf and I think they're dynamite. :) They are a bit 'saggy' from weight gain/loss, but they look fine anyway, and great in a bra, and great when I'm lying down (*ahem*). That being said, I looked up tuberous breasts, and if I had developed in that way I would most likely want some corrective surgery.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I don't like mine, small...ugly...not right for my frame and they got so deflated after losing weight. I'm getting new ones in august and I'm so freaking excited. I'm also having a lift. Hoping everything goes wonderful, to me the risk or surgery and complications don't hold a candle to having the big gorgeous tatas I find beautiful and that suit me much better then the icky boobs I have now. Also....I have asymmetry so even if I were not getting implants it would still be what I would call corrective. Not that it matters, I think women should STOP listening to other people about their breasts and do what makes them feel good, whatever that is. Screw what men want or say they like, we have to wear these for life.

Okay, I looked at your pics because I was like...'ugly?'....your tatas are voluptuous! I mean, small compared to what?? :-O
  • amyamadea
    amyamadea Posts: 17
    Options
    Yep. Mine have always been on the larger side (I literally went from being flat-chested to a C cup overnight during puberty, made school fun) and with weight fluctuations were an F cup at my largest (about three stone ago - 42lbs). They are currently sitting at a rather less than pert 32E so I look stupidly out of proportion and would love a lift and reduction at some point.

Until then, it's just industrial strength bras.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i don't hate my boobs, but i hate that they are saggy (even saggier than they were pre-kids)... they look ok in clothes, but i'd love to get a boob job so that they would stand up by themselves without a bra....

and if i got a boob job, it would be for me, not to impress the masses of men out there, it's not all about you guys, it's about how we feel about ourselves.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm really happy with my boob's shape. They're like teenager boobs! Sometimes I've felt like they should be bigger, but I've yet to hear a guy say that Gwen Stephani, Taylor Swift, Audrey Hepburn, Kate Hudson, Sandra Bullock or any number of other less endowed women aren't flippin' gorgeous.

Even Bettie Page, pretty much the undisputed queen of pinups, wasn't particularly busty. If Bettie can make men drool without her cups runningeth over, so can I. :happy:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    My cups runneth over and then some. I'm not only busty (34DD, perhaps soon 34D), but I'm also short, and that makes me look even more busty. I am hoping to lose in my boobs.
  • JenFer5
    JenFer5 Posts: 25
    Options
    Well, mine have nourished 5 children, so I love them for that :) They are pretty large and painful(shoulders/back), though. I have always wanted a reduction. Now that I have had kids and I will be losing a large amount of weight I am scared of what they will look like. At this point I just focus on the positive and figure I will deal with issues as they arise.
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I used to hate my boobs because they're small, 36 A, but I have come to accept them and now I am grateful for what I have. My ex-husband used to tell me almost every day that my boobs were too small and he'd always point out other women; on tv, in magazines, in real life, etc., that had bigger boobs than me. Needless to say, I cried a lot. I have since gotten rid of him and I'm so much happier!

I'm 42 yrs. old, I have a decent handful and they're nice and round and perky!! Being small, I don't have to worry about sagging, etc. Would I like them a little bigger? Sure, that would be nice sometimes, but I would never get implants. I do not like that fake look at all. If a guy can't accept me for who I am, they're not worth my time.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    t of a bra. They roll all over and go under my arms when i am on my back. When standing, the look deflated and sad pointing at the ground. I was a 44DD at my highest weight. Am now a 38D, which is not small I know, but it is the quality I am unhappy with. And my sweet hubby tries to make me feel better by saying that he likes smaller boobs. But I know that ia a lie. Its like a woman saying she likes a small "man". really? I think not. So when I am done with my weight loss I want a complete mommy make over with a tummy tuck and boob lift!
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    i don't hate my boobs, but i hate that they are saggy (even saggier than they were pre-kids)... they look ok in clothes, but i'd love to get a boob job so that they would stand up by themselves without a bra....

and if i got a boob job, it would be for me, not to impress the masses of men out there, it's not all about you guys, it's about how we feel about ourselves.
    If you ever do get a boob job, you should definitely wear a bra because fake boobies sag, too.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I will agree with some of the other posts... .MEN love BOOBS no matter what size, shape, or form, color.. whatever the case may be... MEN <3 BOOBS
    It's not about how men feel, it's about how we feel. I got a boob job for me and nobody else.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    So when I am done with my weight loss I want a complete mommy make over with a tummy tuck and boob lift!

I've contemplated the same thing. But I haven't yet had a child. So I'll wait till I get pregnant and do the whole breastfeeding thing. Maybe a makeover will be a future birthday present to myself to celebrate losing weight & keeping it off!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I will agree with some of the other posts... .MEN love BOOBS no matter what size, shape, or form, color.. whatever the case may be... MEN <3 BOOBS
    It's not about how men feel, it's about how we feel. I got a boob job for me and nobody else.

Totally right!
    If you don't mind me asking, how big did you go?
  • Chubby_bunnyy
    Chubby_bunnyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My boobs were always pretty big on my frame, a big c. Sometimes I liked the androgynous look and they weren't my favourite but they always made me feel sexy when I wanted to. Now I'm a small b, very small..! I go back and forth on it... I mean I don't really feel too sexy... And I know my bf dislikes it
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    They are OK if I have them hefted up in a nice new bra, but without a bra I hate them. They are too big and too saggy. They are getting smaller as I lose weight - I've gone from an F cup to a DD now - but having kids and age has made them too saggy to fix without a boob job. Not sure I am willing to spend my money on that. I did tell my husband that I had to buy a smaller bra size and he said I'd better go get a boob job to make them bigger again. LOL!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I did tell my husband that I had to buy a smaller bra size and he said I'd better go get a boob job to make them bigger again. LOL!

My boyfriend is quite distraught at the prospect of me losing some boob mass. I, however, would love to trade the DD for a C. You stop getting cute bras at C lol. I'm 42D/40DD now. I'm shooting for a 30something C. I just wanna be able to buy bras at a "regular person" store.