Morning Rant....

Options
13»

Replies

• Zilpha19
    Zilpha19 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sorry love Brussel sprouts. Hot, cold, cooked, raw, with chestnuts, butter, salt, cayenne pepper! yum
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Heard!!!!!
  • girlontheseesaw
    Options
    Brussel sprouts are a little odd; I can take them or leave them. But serve them mashed in cream, with plenty black pepper and a sprinkle of chestnuts and they are GOOD (not the lowest-calorie option, mind).

I love beetroot, so maybe I'm just a bit weird.

I don't love off milk. I especially hate when you throw away bad milk and it glugs like cottage cheese down the plughole. :sick:
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    brussel sprouts are disgusting and no they don't taste like cabbage, I love cabbage. I gag on brussel sprouts, that and canned asparagus. Blech.
    Bacon might get me to try once more, heck even vegetarians like bacon! Raw I can honestly say I haven't tried.

Beets are awesome roasted w/olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, smoked paprika, rosemary, and basil. omg esp if you cook with onions, garlic, tomatos, sweet potatos and crimini mushrooms. mmmm!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts are a little odd; I can take them or leave them. But serve them mashed in cream, with plenty black pepper and a sprinkle of chestnuts and they are GOOD (not the lowest-calorie option, mind).

I love beetroot, so maybe I'm just a bit weird.

I don't love off milk. I especially hate when you throw away bad milk and it glugs like cottage cheese down the plughole. :sick:

Awwwww EWWWWW hahahah! :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    brussel sprouts are disgusting and no they don't taste like cabbage, I love cabbage. I gag on brussel sprouts, that and canned asparagus. Blech.
    Bacon might get me to try once more, heck even vegetarians like bacon! Raw I can honestly say I haven't tried.

Beets are awesome roasted w/olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, smoked paprika, rosemary, and basil. omg esp if you cook with onions, garlic, tomatos, sweet potatos and crimini mushrooms. mmmm!

zomg, that beet recipe sounds aMAzing!!
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Poor brussel sprouts but I do love them too. I'm the milk smeller in our house, I think my hubby wouldn't know it was spoiled unless he poured it and chunks came out! Haha!
  • bkweibel
    bkweibel Posts: 77
    Options
    I, for one, love Brussel Sprouts! But, Beets....don't get me started. Yuck!

I am totally with you on this one! I love Brussel Sprouts and have since I was a kid...now beets are a whole other story. They looking like they ooze toxic liquid, stain anything they come in contact with, and have the weirdest smell in the world!