You support me , I'll support you! Deal?

Options

Replies

• alisaraymond39
    alisaraymond39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Please add me too :smiley: A good support system definitely helps!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Deal. Feel free to add me.
  • dkalista
    dkalista Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I really feel for your weight gain. I lost quite a bit of weight 5 years ago and slowly gained it back (my own fault) and I'm trying to work it back off.
  • andreacallen1869
    andreacallen1869 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I installed this app a long time ago but kind of forgot about it. Been trying to lose weight and get in shape for a while now but not having much success so hoping using the app will help. Could someone be so kind to explain how this works to me (the community part not the whole app) Would love to find some support/accountability partners!!!

The community is basically like a forum, you can view and reply to discussions, which are *mostly* supportive. Lots of different topics and discussions going on, and I also find its quite helpful to have people added from here as friends as its a bit more personal and they show up on your newsfeed too, but it's up to you.
    Just remember that there are lots of different ways of losing weight and exercising, and lots of people on here have very strong views on what is the "right or wrong" way to do this. But it can be a great tool for asking questions and getting support. :)

Thanks so much! Yes support is what I'm hoping to find
  • SerendipityJami
    SerendipityJami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone stuck in a rut today that needs a little push? Xoxo
  • JMoser0611
    JMoser0611 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a newbie here and I am looking for support to stay with it this time. My goals are there, my husband is on board and we have gym memberships. Now to make them count and stop the snacking!
  • aelkerto
    aelkerto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everybody
  • soypup
    soypup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I finally figured out how to add people. So if you get random friend requests, that's me. I've been tracking my food for almost a month now- which is a big deal for me. I'm down a pound this week.
  • missienicole
    missienicole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! We must remember what our goal is and stay focused.. We have to lean on each other to get through life's obstacles no matter what...As a veteran of the Army, I've learned that motivation is key!! You have to drive on even when you don't feel like it.. "We got this and we will make it through" have an awesome day everyone!!
  • missienicole
    missienicole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Lwilso87
    Lwilso87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • andreacallen1869
    Options
    soypup wrote: »
    I finally figured out how to add people. So if you get random friend requests, that's me. I've been tracking my food for almost a month now- which is a big deal for me. I'm down a pound this week.

Thanks for the add! Can you tell me how to send request lol
  • lynnette406
    lynnette406 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wlynda68 wrote: »
    I need all the support I can get right now. I would like to join please add me
    Hello everyone! Please add me too :smiley: A good support system definitely helps!

Hey guys ease add me too!
  • SerendipityJami
    SerendipityJami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mini mile soon!!!! Hit my 10k steps on my Fitbit on a work day!!!!!! Woot whoot
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    soypup wrote: »

Thanks for the add! Can you tell me how to send request lol

If you click through on the person you would like to add, it should take you to their profile and this is where you can send the friend request, :smile:
  • andreacallen1869
    Options

If you click through on the person you would like to add, it should take you to their profile and this is where you can send the friend request, :smile: [/quote]

Thanks so much!
  • RBarley92
    RBarley92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in!! All motivation gone :(
  • Jdigs88
    Jdigs88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone too! I'm really excited to be back on MFP and wanting to make it stick. I was on here a few years ago and then grief from losing a family member overwhelmed at the holidays, and I totally went off course... Now I'm back and super motivated! Recovering from a recent knee injury, though, so sadly can't work out as much as I'd like.
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'd love some active MFP friends for mutual support. I was on here a few years ago and lost 20 lbs. gained it all back. I work two jobs, go to school, and have kids so that's been my excuse. No more excuses! Please add me.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Mini mile soon!!!! Hit my 10k steps on my Fitbit on a work day!!!!!! Woot whoot

Fantastic! That's great. For me it's the opposite. On work days I nearly always hit my 10k, or more, whereas weekends I'm a lot more lazy and I don't do as much haha.