Need help with low carb recipes

Options
angief1313
angief1313 Posts: 11 Member
i've never been a good cook to begin with... I'm looking for help with low-carb dinner recipes

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Going low carb means adding more oils. That means you have more options for cooking. You can make things like "no crust pizza," cheese burgers without the bun, taco salad, eggs dishes with lots of bacon, beef stroganoff. . .
  • MermaidsWhimsy66
    MermaidsWhimsy66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am starting to collect Low Carb Recipes. There are certainly some great options out there. It is only my second week doing Low Carb and the results are amazing.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    There are some really good websites for low carb recipes.
    Lowcarbyum.com
    Ibreatheimhungry.com
    Ditchthecarbs.com

There's also a low carb group on here. I don't have the url but it's easy to find or maybe someone else can post.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite dinners is a cobb salad. Lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, hard boiled egg, two slices of bacon, 1 oz of cheese (blue or shredded colby jack) and a grilled chicken breast. I use Litehouse ranch yogurt dressing. This sucker is packed with protein and has just under 600 calories with the dressing. Very, very filling.
  • hmichaud09
    hmichaud09 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    any recipe that you have that calls for spaghetti or rice, subsitute it with Spaghetti Squash! Makes a huge difference