What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My husband said that I lost my tummy today. First time he's noticed anything, 14kg down. Tummy has JUST shifted in the last week after doing Leslie sansone YouTube recently.
    30 pound for USA users

• 12Sarah2015
    Options
    jvanessa89 wrote: »
    I haven't worn a bathing suit for probably 12 years and have been avoiding them because of my weight even though I love to swim. For fun today I tried one on at the store and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I've lost 60 pounds since October but I still have 60 or so more to go and am too chicken to actually buy one and wear it outside yet. But this will keep me motivated to keep pushing because I really want to swim!!!
    hfbbae3w1mdu.jpg

Yeah, you look great. If you go swimming now, surely some man is going to try to talk to you.
    Looks good on the top but you can do better on the bottom. Too old fashioned and your body will look better without hiding it. I wear a one piece with short board shorts.
  • 12Sarah2015
    Options
    Carnhot wrote: »
    I feel that I "binged" today, but it consisted of an extra large bowl of fat free yoghurt. Binges have been worse, yes?
    I do that too but with full fat Greek plain yoghurt with cinnamon and banana. Full fat fills me up more. Yoghurt is my special treat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!