I've Started Supreme 90 Day Today

Options

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Day 23 Core Dynamics has been deposited.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with this workout. How long are the workouts? Can someone tell me how the workouts work?

I went to the site and saw the video and it showed all the different CDs but it didn't really say what the format is for all them together.

Thanks!
  • AZackery
    Options
    I'm not familiar with this workout. How long are the workouts? Can someone tell me how the workouts work?

I went to the site and saw the video and it showed all the different CDs but it didn't really say what the format is for all them together.

Thanks!

Hi Deanadimples, all the workouts with warmup, exercise and cool down are under an hour. They run between 30 to 45 minutes.

What are you referring to, when you say format?
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 24 Cardio Challenge has been deposited.
  • Bentrain
    Bentrain Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Day 24... I have been working it in with my swim, bike and run to get a bit mor upper body and core work.
  • AZackery
    Options
    WTG!!! Day 24... I have been working it in with my swim, bike and run to get a bit mor upper body and core work.

Thanks Bentrain. I'm incorporating Tae Bo ab workouts, Pilates and Indoor walking. I want to get some outdoor walking in too, but the weather has to be right.
  • summerlee97
    Options
    Hey there everyone... today is day 25 for me... woohoo, rest day ! I have to say.. I am so happy that I have made it this far. I can now do plank jaks! since day one of the program I have lost 13.4 lbs and 38 over all inches!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone... today is day 25 for me... woohoo, rest day ! I have to say.. I am so happy that I have made it this far. I can now do plank jaks! since day one of the program I have lost 13.4 lbs and 38 over all inches!

Wow that is awesome!! congrats on the lbs and inches lost.. I hope I can get some results like those with this program. I just started today woohoo :)
  • AZackery
    Options

Congratulation on your loss Summerlee97. We are both of day 25, rest day.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!! congrats on the lbs and inches lost.. I hope I can get some results like those with this program. I just started today woohoo :)

Hey Jglvam, you'll get results. Work the program. I believe in working any workout that I do. I don't let a workout work me.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 25 Rest day.
  • summerlee97
    Options

If you stick with it and give 100%m, you will lose too.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 26 Total Body has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 27 Core Dynamic has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 28 Cardio Challenge has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 29 Legs has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 30 Cardio Challenge has been deposited.
  • AZackery
    Options
    Day 31 Back/Bi's has been deposited. This is my last workout, until I get back from vacation. I will be picking up from where I left off.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I'm back from vacation. I've done Supreme 90 Day Day 32 Ultimate Ball.
  • trouserchili
    Options
    OK, I just gotta say about Supreme 90 Day....SWEET GOOGLY MOOGLY!! is this a workout!

I've usually stuck my nose up at workout DVD's. As a former physiotherapist I've had issues with many of them (ridiculous form, overuse injuries waiting to happen, and downright dangerous exercises), but this gets a very enthusiastic thumbs up. One thing that I love is that you're actually ENCOURAGED to modify the exercises if something is too fast/too difficult.

If you haven't tried it or are on the fence, believe me, it's totally worth the measly 20 bucks.