Srsly this site is being used for...

Replies

• Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Wait. People get flirty messages on THIS site? Huh. Who knew?
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    Wait. People get flirty messages on THIS site? Huh. Who knew?

She should try the selfie threads. People only want to chat about books and share recipes. It's a much safer area of MFP.
  • Sicnic5150
    Sicnic5150 Posts: 27 Member
    Look, muscle bounds dudes probably know a thing or two about lean muscle and nutrition FIRST OF ALL which is why I accept friend requests, the ones I don't accept are of dudes who's profile pic is of their crotch. I didn't think for a second that anyone would bother with all that other business on here nor did I think you people would be god damn rude! The people on my friends is aren't the culprits either, they have been both helpful and respectful.

What's wrong with you all that you have to go out of your way to be mean?

I'm by no means naive or mentally dull, I hoped for a better experience here and there's nothing wrong with that. Also my abreviated typing was because my arms were sore DEAL WITH IT!
  • Sicnic5150
    Sicnic5150 Posts: 27 Member
    BUT....NOW THAT I KNOW THIS ABOUT THIS SITE I'M OVER IT AND JUST ROLL MY EYES AND LAUGH! THANK YOU, CARRY ON...NO ONE BEING MOLESTED VIRTUALLY HERE! HA HA :#
  • Speedzter972
    Speedzter972 Posts: 48 Member
    Sicnic5150 wrote: »
    Look, muscle bounds dudes probably know a thing or two about lean muscle and nutrition FIRST OF ALL which is why I accept friend requests, the ones I don't accept are of dudes who's profile pic is of their crotch. I didn't think for a second that anyone would bother with all that other business on here nor did I think you people would be god damn rude! The people on my friends is aren't the culprits either, they have been both helpful and respectful.

What's wrong with you all that you have to go out of your way to be mean?

I'm by no means naive or mentally dull, I hoped for a better experience here and there's nothing wrong with that. Also my abreviated typing was because my arms were sore DEAL WITH IT!

Join fatsecret- you probably won't find this issue on that site. Oh and btw, women hit on men too- just a whole lot of Ts and Es pumping
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    WTF is Mackin? I'm either too old or too young. Probably too old.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    BUT....NOW THAT I KNOW THIS ABOUT THIS SITE I'M OVER IT AND JUST ROLL MY EYES AND LAUGH! THANK YOU, CARRY ON...NO ONE BEING MOLESTED VIRTUALLY HERE! HA HA :#

:laugh:
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    ....hitting on women and trying to hook up? Come on ppl! When I think of MFP sure like minded ppl come to mind but not to use it as a tinder or other dating site forum. Ugh!!!

I'm here to to be supported and make friends who have living healthy on the mind, in hopes that I might be able to get advice when I need it and learn something new perhaps.

That is all....I'm flattered but I don't wanna flirt with you, sext or exchange pix with you and Def don't wanna "hook" up with you.

I'm leary adding ppl who friend request me now. I think I should change my pic to something totally inocuous like a shoe. Lol :p

Hold on. Sending you a few pictures.

dM2yRP2.gif

Was that an indirect Parks and Rec quote?! If so, well done! If not, then nice sausages.

• Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    I wonder if factory workers call dibs on that chute residue at the end of the day. Like claiming the cake batter spoon.

That is disgustingly awesome.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Wait, two consenting adults aren't allowed to develop any kind of relationship on here beyond simple fitness motivation? Damn, I guess I have to get rid of a real life friend of mine because she and I met on here and went out/slept together. And I better dump my gf because we also met on here. Bummer.