Ladies losing 100+lbs?

Options

Replies

• GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Me! Feel free to add away. Down a bit but still a long long way to go! :)
  • QuietDefiance
    QuietDefiance Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26, 5'4" and I've lost 50lbs but still need to lose another 65lbs at least. Would love some new friends. :)
  • Tabby1980
    Tabby1980 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm also looking to loose 100lb + so feel free to add me :)
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hello there - I am 30, 6' and just had my second child. This is my 3rd time in this rodeo of weight loss. Before I conceived my daughter (baby 2) I was very successful in losing over 120lbs. However, with pregnancy came the flood of baby weight all over again. I now have about 110lbs to lose and would love friends with similar goals.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'6 and I've lost 97 lbs. I want to lose 166 lbs total so I still have a ways to go. Started at 331 and I'm currently 234. I'm getting married in September and originally my goal was to lose 100 lbs before August 2 (final dress fitting), but since I'm so close to reaching that goal, now my goal is to lose as much as possible before then. Feel free to add me.
  • Lo__
    Lo__ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, F, 5'9" and I've lost 6.5 of the 80-100 pounds I have to lose. Started a low-carb style diet about a week and a half ago and it's something that's finally worked for me! Very exciting. Anyway, I'm here for the long haul and would love some more pals along on this journey. I love to support and be supported!
  • RDiane1102
    RDiane1102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm glad I found this group. I'm still working on how to upload my pic! Lol! I'm 5'4 and a grand total of 262 lbs. I have over 100 lbs to lose and it doesn't help that I'm getting married next year...no pressure! Lol! What has been everyone's biggest struggle? Mine is that I can seem to control my appetite!
  • myfightforfitness
    myfightforfitness Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey girls my goal is to lose 100lbs I have lost 50lbs so far so add me and we'll work together!
  • HitteG
    HitteG Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    37 years, 5'8'' and started a month ago at 280. Planning to loose 92+
    This is my first serious go at it, but am ready and happy to change for the healthier!
    Currently 8 pounds less heavy :wink:
  • velourjumpsuit
    velourjumpsuit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    RDiane1102 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm glad I found this group. I'm still working on how to upload my pic! Lol! I'm 5'4 and a grand total of 262 lbs. I have over 100 lbs to lose and it doesn't help that I'm getting married next year...no pressure! Lol! What has been everyone's biggest struggle? Mine is that I can seem to control my appetite!

I have a hard time paying attention to what I eat. Some how one cookie turns to 8. The biggest help (since starting back up yesterday) is to actually stop what I'm doing and see if I am actually hungry. If I am doing anything at the same time (reading, watching TV etc) the answer will always be yes to being hungry.
  • _treehugger74
    _treehugger74 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 41 and have about 100 lbs to lose. I have used this site a few years ago to lose 100+ lbs, but life got in the way ... anyway, I'm back to lose it for good!
  • GMAllison
    GMAllison Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS, too. I am 37, have lost 92 lbs so far, have about 20-30 more to go, and i have hit a neverending plateau. Looking for MFP buddies to help me stay motivated, and to share ideas. :)
  • Courtney9233
    Courtney9233 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I am trying so hard but it's hard if you don't have a support system and they somewhat against you. So what should I do to stay on track?
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Hey I am trying so hard but it's hard if you don't have a support system and they somewhat against you. So what should I do to stay on track?

Log everything you put in your mouth, even if you go over your calories. Take one day at a time and one pound at a time. If you have a day that isn't great, brush it off and tomorrow is a new day!
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'll friend ya! I had to lose 150 lbs. down 60 lbs since February. Chugging along lol
  • MessyArts
    MessyArts Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hey! down 40 pounds and looking for friends as well. add me! (:
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the same boat as you all :) I'm on day 19 on MFP & REALLY trying to be better. This is also my second go round so fingers crossed!!! Good luck to you all!! Definitely would love more support & congrats to you all for your weight loss & for continuing to strive for better. WE CAN DO IT!!
  • AngiStrauss
    AngiStrauss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 34 years old and am my heaviest I've ever been at 270lbs. I'm now new to the Isagenix program and am hoping this will help. I have such a hard time wanting to eat anything because of some of the medication I take. I do have a lot of health issues I'm dealing with and having all this extra weight makes it so much harder to get healthy. I have gotten to the point that I've secluded myself and no longer have friends and absolutely don't have any sort of life outside of home. I don't talk to people. I also suffer from severe depression and anxiety and ptsd. I feel lost most days and lack the motivation I need to get on the healing path and healthy lifestyle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • runr4life18
    runr4life18 Posts: 14 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Reading all of your posts just made me think I found my boat! I'm in the same position as a lot of you ladies. Always struggling to lose weight and gaining more in the process. I'd love to have you all as my friends..hopefully we can help motivate each other to row our way to land. I'm 35 yrs old, 5'2" and also have a lot to lose.
    But what I really would love to do is get back to running. Even while still pretty overweight I was able to do that and completed a 10K after months of training on my own. My biggest accomplishment followed by an injury that left me housebound for a while and brought on my depression again. I gained all the weight I worked so hard to lose for over a year. It only made me more sad and miserable which in turn added to my over eating.
    Anyway, I'd love to make friends with folks in similar positions. I want to make life long changes and learn to manage my mental health as well so that I can deal better with plateaus and bumps along the road.

ETD - please feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Laura_Jean_76
    Laura_Jean_76 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello turn 40 in Jan, Looking to lose around 100lbs, trying for 80lbs then will see.