Replies

• fastpitch2015
    fastpitch2015 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    ps79az5l2slk.jpeg
  • linziicb
    linziicb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Amazing. However you did it, you have become healthier and happier and that can only be a good thing x
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    linziicb wrote: »
    Amazing. However you did it, you have become healthier and happier and that can only be a good thing x
    Thank u! :)
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Great work, and very inspiring!!
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    It is amazing. So much fat gone in so short of a time. low carb, higher protien and lots of cardio.
    So you ate between 1200 and 1500 per day and gave up processed sugar? Did you also give up white bread sorts of things too then? Truly this is the fastest weight loss success I have seen and tbh you look a lot better than most people who have only lost like aound 100 pounds as far as the flabby skin goes. Your wife looks fantastic too. Sorry for all my questions, but I am mor curious about what you ate!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Gamliela wrote: »
    It is amazing. So much fat gone in so short of a time. low carb, higher protien and lots of cardio.
    So you ate between 1200 and 1500 per day and gave up processed sugar? Did you also give up white bread sorts of things too then? Truly this is the fastest weight loss success I have seen and tbh you look a lot better than most people who have only lost like aound 100 pounds as far as the flabby skin goes. Your wife looks fantastic too. Sorry for all my questions, but I am mor curious about what you ate!

Hi. Yes. No breads. Chicken and fish is the only meat I eat. Lots of fresh veggies. Fruit in moderation. No sugar, bread, soda, no pasta, no rice. Carbs and starch and sodium very monitored. I have issue with sodium anyhow so it was something I had to watch anyhow. Protein high. Boiled eggs. Chicken and fish. Protein whey powder shakes. Just a few things. Water and coffee pretty much for liquids. Some flavored sparkling water. Thanks
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Well, however you did it, KUDOS! You look so very healthy, the both of you. Congrats. :)
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    loobe1066 wrote: »
    Well done

Ty!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so amazing!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Congrats! That is so amazing!
    Thanks! :)
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Wow!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!! High fives!!!

Ty!
  • mskimmy23
    mskimmy23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing. What a great looking couple. Congratulations on all your success! :)
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    mskimmy23 wrote: »
    Wow...you look amazing. What a great looking couple. Congratulations on all your success! :)
    Thank you much!
  • dykask
    dykask Posts: 800 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What awesome success!! You are one tough dude!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    dykask wrote: »
    What awesome success!! You are one tough dude!

Thank u!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!